[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the hell is that Vector?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

File: cable.jpg (151KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
cable.jpg
151KB, 1080x1080px
What the hell is that Vector?
>>
its an shop, kys yourself
>>
>>34785145
It looks to have the stock and railed upper of a Thompson, brake from whatever fifty they could find, an underbarrel-mounted quad-rail handguard, an M203 on that, and whatever the fuck sight that is.

It's a monstrosity.
>>
>>34785183
>it's a shop
Nope. That's the actual Cable for deadpool 2.
>>
>>34785183
>kys
Kill yourself.
>>
>>34785145
prop guy and or director just want it to look cool. there are guys that shoot laser beams out of their eyes in the franchise, what makes you think this is going to be super realistic?
>>
>>34785205
And I love it.
>>
File: 1499371803718.jpg (392KB, 2048x1022px) Image search: [Google]
1499371803718.jpg
392KB, 2048x1022px
>>34785145
I unironically like this
>>
File: xavier_QUOTE.jpg (28KB, 588x290px) Image search: [Google]
xavier_QUOTE.jpg
28KB, 588x290px
>>34785145
I just hate the Vector in general, mostly from a gaming standpoint because it's in fucking EVERYTHING. Seeing this triggered me a little bit because of that, but mostly because it's Cable... shooting .45 acp. Like... what's intimidating about that gun other than it's mall cop as fuck? I hope the magazine and shit changes, it's scifi, just give it a big fat fake magazine at least.
>>
The optics look stupid, the rest is pretty cool
>>
>>34785205

It's got an amplifier dial on it.

I bet it goes to 11.
>>
>>34785489
Fate. Destiny. People throw these words around like tennis balls. Well I eat balls for breakfast
>>
>>34785145
someone tried to mash together a vector, tommy, armalite, with a barret brake stop. this wouldn't even be fucking weird if the mags were not so small looking. and what the fuck i missed a few xmen movies is josh bralin suppose to be james marsdens kid i thought he got cucked by wolverine and superman
>>
>>34785366
This. Goddamn finally someone that's not fucking autistic.
>>
anyone that watches these movies over the age of 13 is retarded
>>
>>34785366
>>34785748

Welcome to day/k/are. Where everyone is a weapons expert without owning a weapon.
>>
>>34785205
Straight outta the 90s comics.
>>
>>34786223
go be a faggot somewhere else
>>
>>34785145
This is exactly the kind of overdesigned and hodgepodge gun Cable should have. It's straight out of the 90s.
>>
>>34787903
I see many mags but few pouches.
And less shark teeth.
>>
>>34787920
True, needs more pouches. He's also not wearing bright blue and yellow, but you can't win em all.
>>
>>34785145
>>34787764
Cable really needs bigass shoulder pads, and also a different, fuckhuge gun with a rectangular barrel. Rectangular barrel guns are as iconic to Cable as a glowing eye and robot arm.
Yes. I know it's retarded. but 99% of all the Cable pictures I've ever seen have had a rectangular barrel.
>>
>>34785304
kys yourself newfag
>>
>>34788439
I think the grenade launcher + rail system on the front is supposed to be a "realistic" approximation of a rectangular barrel.
>>
>>34788542
I don't really want "realistic." I actually want Wade to ask him how a rectangular barrel works.
>>
>>34786515
You say that like it's not that way 24/7 around here.
>>
>>34785389
It fits the 90s abomination gun theme pretty well. Just needs to be completely chrome with a really wide, heavily curved super short magazine
>>
>>34785489
Why the actual fuck are you assuming the caliber is ever gonna come up. It's cable, it's either gonna have 3ft muzzle flashes or shoot plasma
>>
Just to get white and nerdy over here and stay relevant. Cable travels through time so one would stand to believe that his gun is combined of different parts from different times he has visited in order to keep it functional. As far as the current components of a vector with a tommy gun stock and and m4 barrel makes it relative and easier to break the 4th wall in deadpool fashion in terms of live action cinema.
>>
>>34790505
correction, I saw the rail not the barrel even tho it could still be a m4 barrel with an old school barrett muzzle break
>>
File: Durstiny.jpg (844KB, 1900x1068px) Image search: [Google]
Durstiny.jpg
844KB, 1900x1068px
>>34790155
It most likely wont come up, but he has vector mags, and that's just fucking stupid. Easily could have made the prop mags something else instead of the standard ass vector mags. It just looks dumb. Imagine him shooting plasma shit with 3 foot muzzle flash and then loading a pistol magazine into his big ass space marine mall ninja rifle. It would look stupid.
>>
>>34787839
A response only a 13 year old could come up with.
Capeshit rots the brain.
>>
>>34791278
or its some kind of gas or a battery

it just happens to look like a pistol magazine.

Expand your mind you fucking autistic child, its fiction
>>
>>34791433
Yea, resort to insults. Good, let the hate flow through you. Either way, it looks fucking stupid. Big ass pistol mag, in a rifle, looks retarded. End of story.
>>
>>34791680
For the setting it is in with y'know, Deadpool, a stupid silly gun is perfect. I love it.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.