[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Normie control

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 8

File: IMG_0847.jpg (61KB, 600x578px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0847.jpg
61KB, 600x578px
So tell me, /k/, how would you get rid of a herd of normies like the ones at berkely nonlethally so as to not get arrested for murder, even if those normies deserve it either way? I was thinking something like football/motorcycle outfit for armor with beanbag rounds, rubber bullets and bats or something along those lines
>>
>>34784517
Leave.

>inb4 surrounded
Leave before I get surrounded.
>>
>>34784517
I would start by going back to /pol/. That seems to work pretty well.
>>
Simunition. hurts like fuck, can be put into almost anything, and non lethal. Hell if your a richfag just get a lmg and a belt of the stuff.
>>
>>34784517
Realistically all you can do is shit your own pants and walk around trying to be like them.
>>
>>34784517
Start screaming REEEEEEEEE until their ears hurt. You could also not shower for weeks at a time and get into close proximity with them. So pretty much just do what you normally do OP
>>
>>34784606
>implying I shower once every few weeks
>implying I have a shower
>>
>>34784517
>beanbag rounds
In Iraq in one of the detention centers the monkeys started to get riled up, one of the dune coons started walking toward a guy with a shotgun with the beanbags and wouldn't follow orders, so the dude shot him in the chest at about 15 yards and killed the guy.
>>
>>34784637
Well at least beanbag rounds are marketed as being less lethal so you could potentially get off the hook with wrongful death or manslaughter instead of murder
>>
>>34784517
Are you aware you accidently left /Pol/
>>
>>34784517
Wave a cattleprod and make your way out of there.

>>34784561
>>34784580
These too.

>>34784582
>cue people dying or being crippled for life
>cue massive class action lawsuit
SMART
>>
Well first off, seeing how the word "normie" was invented by and for facebook-using reddit trash that wanted to be "hip" to the latest Internet culture but we're too squeamish to go full 4chan and potentially offend their precious LGBTQ friends by saying anything with the -fag suffix, I start by caving your face in with one of the huge streetlight wrenches from Harbor Freight and dump your worthless normalfaggot ass in a shallow grave where you belong.
>>
>>34784725
Fair enough anon.
I'll restate the question. How do we kill a group of femfags and libfags or get close to it as quickly and effeciently as possible and with what gear should we do it?
>>
>>34784517
I'm actually gonna replace the baseball bat with a large nailed dragon didlo
>>
So we've arleady covered ranged combat a little bit, but if the libfags outnuber your bullets and you run out before you can get away, what armor and melee weapons do you want to have when fighting the more well-armed cucks with bikelocks and bats?
>>
>>34784517
Make it legal to shoot them when they get violent
>>
>>34784517
Get a good legal defense and start popping intermediate rifle cartridges down range at the Black Bloc. Start only after they throw explosives, and maintain constant GoPro footage of the event so, whilst you're popping dipshits down, you can also record the fact that they're using explosives.
>>
>>34784842
Beat the commies with your rifle.
>>
>>34784517
Dude, honestly, just use fucking stink bombs. Lots and lots of stink bombs. Enough to cause widespread vomiting. Should either dissipate the crowd or render them unwilling to continue the 'protest'.
>>
>>34784942
Speaking objectively as someone present at Berkeley during the riots, that would have been a friendly fire incident. Black Bloc went in wearing masks even after BPD disarmed all conservatives present, and removed all signs, flags, weapons, masks, and helmets from their person. Black Bloc additionally started using explosives as soon as they got there.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (36KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
36KB, 480x360px
Stink bombs, and lots of them. Perfectly legal, and will clear out normies wihout gas masks guaranteed.
>>
File: IMG_0848.jpg (21KB, 195x250px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0848.jpg
21KB, 195x250px
>>34784954
>in the same thread as a veteran of the berkely protest
>>
>>34784942
>>34784962
What about capturing a bunch of skunks and letting them loose in the crowd?
>>
>>34784962
But what do you do about the normalfags who came prepared with gasmasks. Like the veteran said, BPD disarmed the conservatives but the libfags got to use all the toys they wanted.
>>
File: 1500408790246.png (445KB, 586x457px) Image search: [Google]
1500408790246.png
445KB, 586x457px
>>34784954
Why in the fuck hasn't someone gone Terminator on those sacks of shit yet? Those faggots are so corrupt it's not funny, 2-3 guys with Mini-14's and shotguns and body armor going in at shift change could kill 20-30 of them easy.
>>
>>34785040
I agree that most of those pieces of shit need a heaping dose of natural selection, but the point of this thread is how to get rid of the libfags while getting in the least amount of legal trouble possible
>>
>>34785040
The Berkeley Mayor was directly associated with the protestors who went in to attack conservatives each day that resulted in a riot. Law enforcement either impeded conservatives, or were ordered to stand down in full. Someone engaging them would need perfectly good legal defense to avoid any charges from gunning down new-age commies.
>>
>>34785074
Well then I guess it's time for a revolution at Berkely next time this shit happens. Time to target the mayor and resisting officers alongside the libfags that stop you in the next round
>>
>>34785089
The cops are just following orders. Your call if you want to do that, though.
>>
>>34785098
I realize that, and that's why I would only really have the nerve to target officers that actively resisted the cause forcefully. Following orders or not, there's a point where resistance has to be squashed so that the globalist libfags can't userp emporer trump and put in Hillary as grand dictator
>>
>>34784983
Here's the truth of the situation. If they have every legal protection which is implied in this thread, it doesn't matter what you do. Whatever it is, you will get fucked. If you go rambo you get fucked, and so do the rest of us. You cant overwhelm them with arrests cause they'll keep building prisons.

What they will do eventually is turn in on themselves if there is no opposition. These types of movements need an enemy to face, and in the absence of a fight they eventually degrade into infighting as there's no other way to get "cred" externally. It's all ego driven, so manipulate that instead of bashing heads.
>>
>>34785074
>Someone engaging them would need perfectly good legal defense to avoid any charges from gunning down new-age commies.

"Prosecutor, are you saying my client should have just laid down and waited for the plaintiff's to kill him or other people with a bomb? Because that sounds exactly like what you were saying. I would like to remind the court that the plaintiff was found with several pipe bombs in his posession as well as a bloodstained pipe that is evidence in tbe people v. Tyrone Reese for the assault and of miss paige that placed her in a comatose state"

.... I kinda went off the rails there but you get the point.
>>
>>34785297
You might be able to sway public opinion despite the narratives and conditioning, but in the end the authoritarian left and the high-ranking businessmen who support these people are the ones who decide the outcome of these cases, so it would actually be pretty hard to win
>>
>>34785646
Eh to be fair it's all theorizing and conjecture until someone actually shoots a shithead chucking bombs.

That and the above would have been sustained for bringing up evidence from another case involving the plaintiff, as well as the other case itself.
>>
As fun as all of this legal discussion has been, I still want to know what /k/ would bring to one of those shitshows known as a liberal college protest.
>>
>>34784517
Get you one of those salt pistols, bad news is you have to pay as much as a used glock for one
>>
File: 1495919691559.jpg (38KB, 490x290px) Image search: [Google]
1495919691559.jpg
38KB, 490x290px
>>
File: 1501800476442.png (2MB, 1074x1107px) Image search: [Google]
1501800476442.png
2MB, 1074x1107px
I can't tell if OP is someone badly pretending to be a denizen of /pol/ (calling the antifa/commies "normies", misspelling "Berkeley"), or if it's legitimately some /pol/ack who is just naturally shit at spelling and thinking.
>>
>>34785089
>Right-Wing Separatist Republic founded in Berkeley
I'm down
>>
>>34784517
Roll up in muh M48 and fire WP into the crowd indiscriminately until the screams stopped.

Alternately, just leave it to the actual riot cops whose job it is to contain and disperse unruly mobs.
>>
2W laser. They can't assault you if they're blind.
>>
>>34789052
>calls me a /pol/ retard
>college reading level in 3rd grade
>literally didn't even know that Berleley had an E in it because goddamn autocorrect didn't say a thing
>just found out today that the term normie was made by normies
>only reason I'm bringing /pol/ into this is because these are my two favorite boards
>>
>>34785040
>hurr lets make martyrs and damage public opinion of their opposition
This is why you people stay in /pol/.
>>
File: IMG_20170808_100546.png (830KB, 967x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170808_100546.png
830KB, 967x1080px
>>34785973
pocket anthrax
>>
>>34793090
Gtfo fag
>>
>>34784725
Just to cool my autism:
Normie as a term started in community forums for people with mental illnesses as a pejorative for mentally healthy people or "normals". That term eventually was adopted by 4chan predominantly through /r9k/ moping about how it's not their fault they suck at existing it's their anxiety/depression/schizophrenia/virginity that is the issue and "normies" just don't understand. The rest is just 4chan morphing words to mean anything we don't like.
>>
>>34794036
That gave me a lil chuckle
>>
>>34789610
Cops were ordered to stand down and disarm conservatives at the rally so that Antifa and Black Bloc could protest.
>>
File: 39706_main.jpg (258KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
39706_main.jpg
258KB, 1200x1200px
Synthesise skatole, then use it in a water pistol.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skatole
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZ56LDCABrA
>>
>>34784954
Explosives? Holy shit, got a pic of that? I didn't hear of that before
>>
>>34795964
https://youtu.be/S2aOI6qkTug?t=27s
Strips of three to four M80s looped up in a glass jar or bottle.
>>
>>34796350
I think there should be a rule that says you can't call it a bomb if it's apparently not even enough to stir a meditating, aged hippie.
>>
>>34796386
Detonation causes fragmentation through the glass shards, and additionally when met at point blank does plentiful damage.

At least one fucker was hit dead-on with one of them and more than likely lost their leg from the knee below.
>>
>>34796414
Not in that video they weren't, people were milling around plenty of those fireworks when they went off. The only injuries seemed to be from rocks and sticks.
>>
>>34784606
>liberal hippies
>shower

Pick one
>>
>>34784517
Behave as per normal until they actively try to do me harm then introduce them to the business end of a 9mm in legitimate self defense?

There's a reason anti-fa tends to stay away from places where it's safe to assume everyone's packing all the time. The day anti-fa shows up to a 2nd amendment rally and gets violent and generally belligerent is the day those idiot college kids realize this isn't a fucking game the hard way.
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.