[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FX-05 Xiuacoatl

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

what do you think of the mexican army service rifle? I think it's pretty sexy. No idea on the specs but it looks nice as fuck.
>>
>>34783074
looks spicy
>>
File: 1501835825722.jpg (11KB, 179x326px) Image search: [Google]
1501835825722.jpg
11KB, 179x326px
>>34783081
Its one hot pepper
>>
>>34783074
Looks like a G36. The plastic body probably insulates the barrel just the same way too.
>>
>>34783088
There's a whole thing about that. They used G36s previously and their indigenous rifle is obviously similar. Who wants to pay H&K prices and import duties?

There was a bit of a legal issue and I've been drinking so I'm not 100% but I believe they could use G36 mags and were pretty similar so H&K investigated to see if there was patent infringement. They just said fuck it and changed it up to avoid that clusterfuck. Smart move... lawyering is no fun when you could be shooting guns instead.
>>
>>34783097
Not correct. HK wanted to investigate it to make sure it was not just a G36 being produced without license, and they found out that, internally, it's a lot more like an AK than a G36, and redacted their allegations.
>>
My personal opinion of this rifle: it is just a sleeker sexier G36 and I want it hard. Too bad I'd have to bribe like 5 people to get one into the states and I just don't have that kind of money.
>>
>>34783104
Thank you good sir like I said my memory was spotty and alcohol is good for the soul. Luckily my liver is not connected to my soul in any way.

Also if you are saying what I think you are saying (long-stoke gas-piston instead of short-stroke gas-piston) I want one even more.

I have a huge hard-on for the AR-18 but glorious long-stroke soviet reliability can't be beat.
>>
>>34783112
>Mexican engineering
>Reliability
>>
>>34783074
Thats a funny looking pinata
>>
>>34783338
>you get 5.56 instead of candy
>>
File: donald-trump-fuck-mexico.jpg (21KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
donald-trump-fuck-mexico.jpg
21KB, 500x375px
>and their shit ass military and weapons
>>
That god awful sight radius.
>>
File: 1492389336131.jpg (89KB, 898x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1492389336131.jpg
89KB, 898x1024px
It's a G36 with polygonal rifling.

In the age of neckbards building AR receivers with 100USD of tools from home depot why third world countries aren't all switching to M16's is beyond me.
>>
>>34784489
100? The fuck are you talking about? Channel locks, ball point pen, and a hammer.
>>
>>34784489
The explanation how it is actually not a G36 at all is apparently also beyond you.
>>
>>34784489
Maybe because AR are over rated, direct impingement garbage, selling well in Burgeria because you guys are nuts for that shit and 1911 ?

I don't know anon...
>>
>>34783097
This shit always makes me wonder, what if they did copy the G36, then told Klaus to go sit on a bratwurst when HK found out it was copied?

What could they actually do to mexico?
>>
>>34784727
I imagine there's a tangle of international trade laws that would allow HK to sue their asses off.

Bit of an apples and oranges comparison, but Colt almost sued the US Army for leaking the M4 TDP.
>>
HK did sue. They examined the thing and deemed it different enough.
They probably make way more money selling G36s to PDs and UMPs to the SEMAR than they'd probably made from a technology transfer anyway.
>>
>>34783151
Their licensed G3s and MP5s would like a word with you anon, I already know guys who have served removing narco and its like their best friend, except for the stocks, they break easily if you bash too many people with them
>>
Looks sleek. I want one.
>>
This is nut worthy gun. I like the G36 design but it has a chode for a barrel, this is the good shit
>>
>556
>mexishit design
>melty melty
>program is probably a money laundering scheme like the F-35
>should have just gotten more M4s
even as a somewhat patriotic spic, this gun is a shit
>>
>>34787880
C H A I R O
>>
>>34787912
Nah, I ain't a commie.
I'm A Derechairo tho
>>
I'd buy one if it was Non-Restricted here in Mapleland. Doubt they'll ever make a semi-only version for export, though.
>>
>>34788066
Seeing as we are one of the most anti gun countries, No
>>
>>34788076
Yeah, I hear it's pretty fucked up down there. Stuff like there only being one lawful gun shop in the country, in Mexico City, and it being run by the military.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.