[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

IF THE MEXICANS DON'T HAVE TO OBEY THE LAWS, THEN NEITHER DO YOU!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: ca.gif (9KB, 384x256px) Image search: [Google]
ca.gif
9KB, 384x256px
FUCK regeristering any g'damn gun in that tyrannical state!

How in the fuck can they expect native born, law abiding citizens to abide by UNCONSTITUTIONAL gun laws when they allow fucking foreigners, like MEXICANS, to ignore immigration, welfare, and employment laws!?

FUCK THE CALIFORNIA LEGISLATURE!

DO NOT REGISTER A G'DAMN THING!

Until EVERYONE is required to abide by the law, then YOU SHOULDN'T when it comes to keeping the tools you need to defend yourself.
>>
File: Jefferson.jpg (71KB, 757x768px) Image search: [Google]
Jefferson.jpg
71KB, 757x768px
If only...
>>
>>34781987
just gtfo, my nigga. i plan on moving to nm
>>
>>34781987
>DO NOT REGISTER A G'DAMN THING!

Even if I wanted to(I don't and never will)they have yet to even provide us a means to do so to my knowledge. Do they expect us to mail the DOJ a list of all the guns we own, and what cosmetic features we have installed on said guns?
>>
I've always thought about this from the perspective of smoking weed. If plenty of people are hiding weed, why can't you just hide your illegal guns and extendo mags like people hide their weed?
>>
>>34782907
If only the true believers like Newsom followed the same line of thought. But no, they think that banning guns will keep people from anyone from getting guns, while at the same time crying for the decriminalization of narcotics because, "dude people are just going to get them anyway." They honestly think that banning guns won't end the same way prohibition did; in a massive black market that they will have zero control over.
>>
File: newsom.jpg (160KB, 914x748px) Image search: [Google]
newsom.jpg
160KB, 914x748px
>>34782930
>>
>>34782930
So you think lawmakers shouldn't fight against gun confiscation because people will still get them anway? tf am i reading
>>
>>34782939
I think that telling Americans, that they can no longer exercise one of their fundamental rights, is a good way to get them to exercise said right, just because you're telling them they no longer have the option to do so, even if they never exercised that option before you told them you are going to take it away. We as a people, love doing things just to spite the people that tell us not to do those things.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.