[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you ask me, the US should just adopt the PKM in 7.62x51mm already!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: pkm_1.jpg (93KB, 650x364px) Image search: [Google]
pkm_1.jpg
93KB, 650x364px
If you ask me, the US should just adopt the PKM in 7.62x51mm already!
>>
Well, noones asking you.
>>
>>34781130
>Adopting Soviet designs
>>
>>34781130
If you ask me, OP should just adopt heterosexuality already!
>>
>>34781240
But then who will suck your dick?
>>
File: schatz_slide_overmatch_now.jpg (295KB, 1776x1298px) Image search: [Google]
schatz_slide_overmatch_now.jpg
295KB, 1776x1298px
>>34781130
I agree. Clearly soviet equipment is better. Pic related
>>
File: RPK.jpg (95KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
RPK.jpg
95KB, 720x480px
>>34781130
The PKM is an amazing, wide spread machine gun that will last another 40 years because of the design.

However, the M240b is also an amazing machine gun that will last just as long because it too is highly reliable and has an amazing design. I think what I like about the PKM is the reusable links. While they'll get in the way for most first world militaries, poor countries and those cut off from supplies deep in enemy territory benefit more from being able to reuse their links.

I also like the RPK. Always wanted an AES10B, got a WASR instead back when they were like $600. Never going to have that deal again :(
>>
>>34781157
/thread
>>
>>34781269
That PKP vs M240 comparison is bizarre
>>
>>34783655
It is just General Dynamics' jewish tricks
>>
>>34781130

Should just adopt the HK 21

youtu.be/snDpcbFLJJg
>>
>>34783973
Fuck that, receivers start cracking at 30k rounds. Exact same issue as the MP5/10, the HK system is simply not really meant to fire heavier rounds at high rates.
>>
https://pof-usa.com/revolution/
this should be the next base for the new rifle

IMO, the uppers and bolt carrier groups shipped as is.
then the lowers would be a stripped milspec version (provision for original trigger guard, no bolt hold and no ambi mag release) of the lower but with the staked anti-tilt buffer tube, all the M4 lower parts would fit, it would take an armourer a few days to swap them into the new lowers as well as slap on the M4 stocks
>>
>>34781269
>DShK
nigga you mad
>>
>>34781272
You can resuse M13 links, they're just not as convient as PKM fixed links to pick up and reuse under field conditions.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.