[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

No To The ATF

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 1349895698.jpg (29KB, 700x221px) Image search: [Google]
1349895698.jpg
29KB, 700x221px
Ok /k/ say it with me: There is no such thing as an illegal firearm.
>>
(D) O
(N) O T
(C) O M P L Y

DEMOCRATIC NATIONAL COMMITEE
>>
>>34779826
Yeah that's their mantra towards the Constitution and national security. No wonder I voted Republican.
>>
>>34779826

>DEMOCRATIC NATIONAL COMMITEE

>(D) OES
>(N) O T
>(C) O M P L Y
>*WITH U.S. CONSTITUTION*

ftfy
>>
>>34779802
Under the 2nd Amendment, a US citizen has the same right to own a military grade rifle.
>>
>>34779854
The ATF is an agency that was created by the Democrats as a way to oppress law abiding Americans.
>>
>>34779802
>No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms.

t. Thomas Jefferson, 3rd President of The United States of America.
>>
/pol/ and /k/ should become one board.
>>
>>34780019
They shouldn't. /pol/ is a bunch of idol-worshipping heretics who believe in false gods. /k/ is devout and if the laws of this land allowed it, would have killed you for refusing to acknowledge the way of man and profess your loyalty to Nex Alea.
>>
>>34780625
My god is the god of ALL boards: Kek
>>
Theres no such thing as an illegal firearm because the laws restricting them are illegal.
>>
>>34780019
please no
>>
File: 1439424346106.png (120KB, 2800x1400px) Image search: [Google]
1439424346106.png
120KB, 2800x1400px
>>34780656
>Kek
Kek is a meme, Nex Alea is real in philosophy and physical form.
WAR IS THE WAY OF MAN
MAN IS THE MEANS OF WAR
YOU ALLOW US WAR
OUR WORSHIP IS OUR READINESS
IT IS PROPER TO ADHERE TO OUR NATURE,
AGGRESSION IS NATURAL,
WE ARE MEANT TO BE AGGRESSIVE
THROUGH WAR WE ARE PURIFIED,
THROUGH SLAUGHTER WE ARE ENLIGHTENED;
I CAST THEE, NEX ALEA
MAY FORTUNE FIND STRENGTH IN ME,
SO THAT MY WEAKNESSES BE ABSOLVED
SALUTO NEX ALEA!
The heretics of /pol/ do not and never will understand Nex Alea's ways, for they deny the ways of man; They see war as a means to an end, not our natural spirit and purpose.
And that's why when the US inevitably balkanizes and the /k/ult is given true form, we'll steamroll through any of you frogposting fucks.
>>
>>34780019
>hates niggers
>acts just like them
/pol/ should be wiped out
>>
>>34779826
>democrats want to take my guns
>republicans want to deunionize me and send me to the poorhouse

I don't even know who to vote for.
>>
>>34780790
>deunionize you
Correction; Republicans want your greedy filth out of the government. If you can't back up your 'muh unionized labor" shit without running to the State and going 'pls make the mean old corporations gib 200% pay raise' then you don't deserve to have it backed up period.
>>
>>34780847
>senior management: "lol we beat expectations. Let's give ourselves pay raises woohoo"
>muh free market

>workers: "we want our pay to keep up with the cost of living"
>greedy pinko communist filth
>>
>>34780790
The only people who benefit from Union's now that there are labor laws are lazy fuckwits who don't do their job
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.