[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Glock Perfection

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6

Glock Perfection
>>
File: Glock 19M.jpg (69KB, 750x528px) Image search: [Google]
Glock 19M.jpg
69KB, 750x528px
I don't like that one. Here's a better one.
>>
>>34779749
Wow, they come pre-exploded now?
>>
>>34779754
got me to chuckle anon gj
>>
>>34779754
backwards kek
>>
>>34779749
Nice Glock
>>
>>34779754
ha
>>
>glock
>Perfection

Pick one
>>
>>34779721
Glock autism.

If im being perfectly honest i really hate the vast majority of /k/ aesthetics. Camo everything, the heavily curved snapback with the velcro patch, the molon labe shit everywhere when the average cletus doesnt have a drop of greek blood running through his veins. Just because you collect deathsticks for fun doesnt grant you a license to be autistic without scrutiny. Not even /fit/ has such a high proportion of idiots that fulfill the stereotypes of their hobby.
>>
File: IMG_5828.jpg (140KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5828.jpg
140KB, 1024x1024px
>>
>>34780690
Why do people do this?
>>
>>34780639
don't forget how the spartans, a group that kept slaves and fucked little boys, somehow became beloved by rednecks.
really makes me think
>>
File: IMG_5622.jpg (62KB, 640x614px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5622.jpg
62KB, 640x614px
>>
>>34780639
>If im being perfectly honest i really hate the vast majority of /k/ aesthetics. Camo everything, the heavily curved snapback with the velcro patch, the molon labe shit everywhere when the average cletus doesnt have a drop of greek blood running through his veins. Just because you collect deathsticks for fun doesnt grant you a license to be autistic without scrutiny.
But that's not a /k/ aesthetic, that's like a cringey fudd or an autistic mallninja aesthetic. /k/ is about crusty milsurp and grown men wearing anime schoolgirl outfits and collecting """""ironic"""""" dragon dildos.
>>
>>34780690
Wow that's really tacticool bro, is it a stat trak?
>>
Shooting nigs

https://youtu.be/lG-ZkG_A0JU
>>
>>34780722
For the same reason a dog licks his balls.

Because he can.
>>
File: jakeglockfenix.jpg (190KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
jakeglockfenix.jpg
190KB, 800x533px
I can never tell which half of these threads are meant to be ironic and which half aren't, because some pretty neato glawkz get posted
>>
>>34780639
You must be new here, most of /k/ are poorfags that cannot indulge their NEETbux into looking like mallninjas or tacticool OPERATORS. Likewise they project their fiscal inadequacies by usually shitting up any thread on any rifle by stating "Build an AR".
>>
>>34780929
why does dog lick his own balls but woman dog does not lick his balls?
>>
>>34780944
Nice Glock
>>
>>34780690
Nice Glocks
>>
>>34780907
>>34780957
you're right, i am new here. by "/k/ aesthetic" i just meant the varying flavors of aesthetics you find in the general gun culture. i'm glad you guys agree, i was afraid i was gonna derail this thread with angry (you)s.

this might be a new home board you guys are neat
>>
>>34781042
Most of /k/ tends to think those "aesthetics" are lame as fuck; and honestly tend to weaken gun culture as whole since the image it portrays to your average joe schmo nogunz is that gun enthusiasts are Infowars-viewing preppers that are obsessed with the apocalypse and can't wait to unload their baby-killing ARs into a crowd of starving, irradiated nuclear holocaust survivors (not to say some aren't), but most just like guns because at their core, they're either historically or mechanically interesting. Likewise there's a whole cadre of characters here that emphasize different aspects, so enjoy your stay.
>>
>>34779721
If i got killed by that I would want people to say I died from fucking a horse.
>>
File: IMG_5041.jpg (219KB, 820x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5041.jpg
219KB, 820x1024px
>>
>>34781431
I raelly really want a p80 glock 19. Are they just as reliable as the real thing?
>>
>>34781431
Nice Glocks
>>
>>34781119
We know which one is more likely anon.
>>
>>34780639
Are you retarded? These are pictures from other websites. Nobody here has any of that shit.
>>
>>34780690
These look pretty good except for the lettering on the aftermarket barrels.
>>
>>34779721
if i wanted a plastic toy i'd go to walmart
>>
>>34783982
If I wanted a plastic toy I'd just look in your mom's bedside drawer.
>>
>>34780918
I am confused. Why does the camgirl have a guy with her, and why isn't she getting naked?
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.