[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gun Building

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: 1500022787716.jpg (30KB, 432x648px) Image search: [Google]
1500022787716.jpg
30KB, 432x648px
How does one go about building a gun?

I don't mean fabricating from raw materials, I want to purchase the individual components and assemble them.

Where can I learn about the parts that make up individual models of firearms and their variants?
I'm specifically looking to build an MP5 "pistol," but what I really need is a reliable source from
which I can obtain more information about other guns in the future.
>>
MODS
>>
>>34778540
probably look for the pdf of the firearm manual, they contain all the information about the individual components, the assembly and disassembly, the do/k/ument or the ar/k/ has a fucking tonne of them, trial and error will help, you can probably find it on /t/
>>
>3d printer
>print 3d gun
>>
>>34778600
why stop there?
>4d printer
>print 4d gun
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sIhGCRIQnCA
>>
>>34778600
>>34778641
I want to legally purchase a receiver and build it up.

>>34778583
This is what I'm looking for. Car munals have fuck all in the repair/assembly department so I just assumed.
>>
Literally lurk moar fucking hell
I'm starting to believe in summerfags
>>
File: question.gif (91KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
question.gif
91KB, 320x320px
>>34779054
>>
File: CUBE.jpg (456KB, 2816x2112px) Image search: [Google]
CUBE.jpg
456KB, 2816x2112px
>>34778540
Saluto Nex Alea Ave Nex Alea

murdercube.com
>>
File: 1500342057376.gif (4MB, 400x224px) Image search: [Google]
1500342057376.gif
4MB, 400x224px
>>34779054
>>
>>34778540
Dakota Tactical has close to what you're asking for.
If not, you're going to need to be really good at tool and dye.
>>
>>34778540
Easiest thing you can do to build a gun from scratch is start off with slam fire weapons such as shotguns. Look up what kind of pipes you should get and put the barrel and firing pin pipes together then carve out some furniture for it.
>>
>>34778540
get an 80 percent receiver and that kit that allows you to make it into a functional reciever with a drill.
The kit is like 150$
>>
>>34778563
I second this. There's just the right amount of general cageyness to make this seem like a legitimate honeypot.

No, the ATF meme does not disqualify you.
>>
>>34778540
For an MP5 build you're either gonna have to find a parts kit somehow and weld it together (lord have mercy on your soul) OR buy an upper and a lower and a trigger pack and the bolt and etc and stuff it all together. Buying MP5 parts to make an MP5 is almost as expensive as just straight up buying an HK94 though so good luck.
>>
>>34779564
>buy an upper and a lower and a trigger pack and the bolt and etc and stuff it all together
this is what I was planning on, but it sounds like it'll be cheaper to just buy a finished gun.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.