[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pikal tactics

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_2956.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2956.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
So from my understanding, a more conventional knife with a 5 inch plus blade is much better for a typical knife fight than a pikal.
My assumption is that a pikal would be a better knife if you're caught in a grapple and thrown to the ground.
Let's say someone upsets your balance and brings you to the floor, would a pikal be the optimal tool for cutting up their back? Is it even viable for stabs?
I'm just trying to find a role for this style of knife, and it seems to be very limited unless I'm missing something here.
>>
You're not going to get into a knife fight.
Grow up.
>>
>>34777154

Knife fights aren't real. You're thinking of 'stabbings.'

Sometimes stabbings are mutual, but you shouldn't let that get in the way of reality.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (14KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
14KB, 480x360px
>>34777154
Knife fights aren't like sword fights. This is for close quarters fighting. It's shape allows you to stab or slash in most directions without wasted movement. Me personally, with this kind of blade, i would go for slashing veins or arteries.

But who knows, all that is just my gut feeling from looking at it.
>>
>>34777171
Okay I'm not getting into a knife fight whatever.
I was asking a question on the theory. Sorry if your comprehension skills aren't great.
>>
>>34777222
So the pikal is much better suited for a brawl kind of altercation?
It always seemed to me more like a slashing type.
>>
can it open amazon boxes? if so it has a use.
>>
>>34777171
You're not going to get in a gun fight.
Grow up.
>>
>>34777154
the hell is a pikal, some kind of new meme knife?
>>
>>34777222

Check those numbers.
>>
>>34777267
>You're not going to get in a gun fight.

YOU TAKE THAT BACK I AM SO GOING TO GET IN A GUNFIGHT
>>
>>34777154
Good knife to have in the clinch. Go listen to Craig Douglas talk about them
>>
File: 1501884293937.jpg (7KB, 253x200px) Image search: [Google]
1501884293937.jpg
7KB, 253x200px
>>34777249
Yeah kinda. It's not a knife you would pick when intentionally going after someone. It would be the knife you want to have when someone comes after you. It will give you a lot of options for swipe paths. The shorter blades gives you more manunver ability, having it wider makes up for the length when it comes to stabbing. If someone were to suprise you, it would be great to have on your hip or in a pocket. (In theory at least)

Still doesn't beat pocket sand.
>>
>>34777335
Will look him up
>>34777338
Hmmmm, then the pikal may be something to consider for a solid back up.
Since I can't carry, it couldn't hurt to have it on my belt.
>>
>>34777267
i've pointed a gun at burglars, if they drew a gun it would have been a gunfight. someone also pulled a knife on my uncle, who then drew his gun, qualified as bringing a knife to a gunfight.
>>
File: Strazh.jpg (307KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
Strazh.jpg
307KB, 800x533px
That handle looks pretty dubious, something like pic would be much more secure.
>>
>>34777414
Some anon posted it in /ktg/ a while back, don't think it was finished yet
>>
File: ts-riddick2.jpg (26KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
ts-riddick2.jpg
26KB, 540x540px
you are all wrong these are the best choice for knife fights
>>
>>34777249
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/PiHKAL
>>
>>34777461
What? Why?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.