[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Knifing a human

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6

File: me and my knife.jpg (44KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
me and my knife.jpg
44KB, 800x450px
Is there anyway to knife a human in a self-defense situation that doesn't make you look like a crazed psychopath in court? I hear in some states its on par with using an axe and pussy suburbanite jury members will immediately assume malice.

I think the only ones that can get away with using a knife in self-defense are women and that's because they can get away with anything in court.
>>
Why would you want to use the worst self defense weapon?
>>
Be in your own kitchen
Use a kitchen knife
Have half prepared food on a cutting board
>>
File: knife.gif (3MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
knife.gif
3MB, 320x240px
>>34775611
>>
File: thinking_woman_PNG11640.png (226KB, 595x441px) Image search: [Google]
thinking_woman_PNG11640.png
226KB, 595x441px
>>34775625
Walk around with half prepared food at all times. Walk around with half chopped zucchini on a cutting board at all times.
>>
>>34775611
Legit self defense is legitimate no matter what the tool. It does 'look' worse, but on the surface if it was a scenario where you could have shot him it's a scenario where you could have hit him in the face with a sledgehammer.

Just always stop when the threat is over. 1-3 or whatever stabs/slashes sounds like defense, stabbing the guy 30 times sounds like murder

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MP35cXX4Jb4
>>
>>34775705
people who carry baseball bats for protection in their car usually have a glove and a ball if they're smart, the idea isn't new or alien
>>
File: 1660_profile_1020x400.png (140KB, 1020x400px) Image search: [Google]
1660_profile_1020x400.png
140KB, 1020x400px
>>34775611
Would it be appropriate to say your intention for carrying a leek would be to cut food, considering the name?
>>
>>34775711
This.

If you're in a situation where you legitimately have to defend yourself, it doesn't matter how as long as you don't obviously use excessive force.
>>
>>34775611
Shits fucked dude. Courts hate knives and guns.
>A knife, the intent with a knife is always killing and never self defense, you should have used a rolling pin or a lamp!! 50 years in prison
>45 caliber, for self defense?!?!? Yeah right! That's a baby killing round!! 50 years in prison and confiscate his ghost gun!
>>
File: Red_state,_blue_state.svg.png (24KB, 350x216px) Image search: [Google]
Red_state,_blue_state.svg.png
24KB, 350x216px
>>34775944
Again, it depends on the state
>>
File: 1497461855060.jpg (171KB, 637x477px) Image search: [Google]
1497461855060.jpg
171KB, 637x477px
>>34775611
Mostly fuddlore

Yet at the same time if you know anything about knife fighting you are expressly trying to kill your attacker with a knife they don't know about and stabbing them at the minimum 3 times in the kidneys or between the ribs. Really messy and really personal. Not the kind of thing your average person is capable of regarding skill or mentality.

The thought process is
>I had to kill him with my knife because of I hadn't he would have seriously hurt or killed me
>But you killed him easily, how was he a threat to you then!
>yes, I killed him easily because I had a knife.
Same solid logical argument can be made for using/carrying a firearm. With the same emotional counter argument that usually doesn't hold water. States with castle doctrine, stand your ground, and solid self defense based on the victims FEELING about a situation regardless of the facts viewed in hindsight are in a good place for non firearm self defense too.

Also knives have one of the highest rates of victim harm when used to stop an attacker. Your average woman or faggot who goes "s...s...stop right there bub I...I... I've got a knife! Uh... I'll use this!" Don't know how to kill with a knife, slash rather than stab, won't kill of harm their attacker willingly, have lost that element of surprise, and frequently get the shit beat out of them moreso than being bare handed.
>>
Back in the cowboy days "i was jus gonna cut em i wadnt goin killem" was a legit defense. Folks would get a slash and call it quits. But rich folks would duel defore then as well. Back when we were civilised.
Legalized dueling parlors when?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.