[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gun show tropes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1502025653317684495447.jpg (425KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1502025653317684495447.jpg
425KB, 2560x1440px
Heading to one in an hour, make me laugh
>>
>pay 10 shekels to door jew
>zzzztt zzzzztt *taser sound* zzzzt
>scent of jerky and hot sauce
>table of Nazi memorobelia witha n old man with white beard working it who has no interest in selling or even talking to anyone
>spics and niggers asking about desert eagles or highpoints and nothing in between.
>teenagers giggling everytime they pic up a call of duty gun.
>table of mosins ... $400 each
>ruger precision rifles in 6.5 literally every corner
>guy selling knockoff everything at close to the real things price.

Before some summer redditor tells me to "le go back to pol" ive never ben there and have no interest in it so please take a long walk on a short volcano edge.
>>
>>34773741
>dealer trying to pass off a VZ2008 as a VZ58 for $1100
>>
Can you even get good deals at gun shows? Ours always sucks ass. Maybe at the end of the weekend on something you didn't really want?
>>
>>34773741
not really a trope, just a gripe.
went to one yesterday. old dude had a Heritage Rough Rider .22 revolver on his table, marked $250. Since they normally sell brand fucking new for $100 to $140 I asked him if that tag was correct. He said "that there is a $300 gun...that's a heck of a deal." I told him what those guns normally sell for and he said I was wrong.
I just walked away. No point in arguing about it.
>>
>>34773765
Op here, now i dont want to go lol
>>
>>34773867
If you've never been to one, then go. You have to go at least once. Who knows, you may actually find a good deal, though unlikely.
But at least you'll get to see TONS of guns, some cool, some boring, but the odds of you not being able to finger fuck every single one of them are ridiculously low. Sellers at gun shows expect you to touch their guns.
So go for it.
>>
>>34773741
Hi newfag, we have a feature on 4chan called the catalog. Click on it and you'll be able to scroll through all the threads! That way you'll avoid making a duplicate thread about a subject that already exists.
Enjoy your stay but please remember to lurk one year before posting!
>>
When I first moved to the USA I decided to attend a few gun shows with a US Army friend of mine. He warned me in advance that there were a lot of strange individuals at the shows, but you could get a good bargain. I had picked up a mint Remington 1100 for a steal and a load of other bits, so was quite happy with myself for the day.

Florida in the mid 1980s was about as hot as it is now, except no one wore deodorant and the air conditioning was terrible, so I went outside to take in the sun and get some air. Near the exit there was a guy in sunglasses and a garish shirt who struck up a conversation.We talked for a while and he asked if I wanted to buy anything. I wasn't interested, but he gave me a video that had his "services" on it.

That night I stuck the video on in my hotel room. It had been recorded over his son's high school football game, and I think his son had filmed it. He duck walked into view, wielding some giant chrome monstrosity with an AR slung over his back, and darted toward his car. Climbing in through the window, he did the mandatory wheelspin and demonstrated some evasive techniques in what was quite obviously his back garden. He fired out of the driver's window at a mound of earth and did some more kung-fu bits over the front end of his Pontiac with what appeared to be department store mannequins. Next there was some FIBUA attempts, and a guarantee that his close protection ability was second to none, which was carried out in his house.

I later sent the video to a former 5th SFG instructor as a birthday present. He enjoyed it even more than I did.
>>
>>34773867
Be prepared for a fuck ton of shitty ARs and AKs.
All overpriced.
>>
>>34774175
But, you can get a good deal on home printed copies of military manuals, The Poor Man's James Bond, Anarchist's Cookbook, and "solvent traps" all at the same booth from a guy who is most certainly a legit vendor and not a Fed.
>>
>>34773765
LOl you are pretty much spot on with your description
i've only been to 3 or 4 gun shows and its only gotten worse with the stereotypes.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.