[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Concealed Carry

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: concealed_carry_graphic.jpg (40KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
concealed_carry_graphic.jpg
40KB, 640x480px
I'll looking to get my CC soon but I have a quick question that I couldn't seem to find the answer for on google.

The class is like 8-10 hours long and I noticed something that said the class is REQUIRED to be at least that long. Why though? What all do they cover and why does it need to be that long no matter what?
>>
>>34772122
I just took one today. In the one I went to, they go over gun safety/parts/basic operation for revolvers and semi auto, muzzle control, etc for about half the day. The second half is the legal implications of possessing or using your firearm in different situations, when you can and can't have it on you, how to travel with it, etc.
>>
>>34772147
Did you use your gun or did they supply one?
>>
>>34772326
Different anon
Took the class at a gunstore with indoor range. They provided the rental guns.

I would not trust some of the people taking the class to bring their own guns.
>>
File: 250tudk.png (724KB, 578x1024px) Image search: [Google]
250tudk.png
724KB, 578x1024px
>>34772122
I got lucky with mine... in and out in 2 hours. Literally ran through basics, did an accuracy test, learned the basic laws and he wrote us off. It was a friend of a friend kind of deal.

I'm glad it didn't take up time, or get all super stupid anal like I've heard from a buddy of mine who had to deal with Dr. Glockenstien the Mall Cop Racist. That dude had a screw loose and was literally running average and below average joes through shit that Chris Costa would cringe at.

Search around, read reviews, find a local gun club full of olds if you can really. They might let you off easy, or run you through good shit. Do your own research and and training as well if you can, always helps to be prepared.
>>
>>34772122
This picture is the fakest shit ever. Crossdraw? Look how far that pistol grip would be poking into her shirt. It'd be like a little pistol grip penis on her hip.
>>
I have a question of this is right.

This guy was getting jumped by 2 guys, being kicked and punched. He pulls his CC which he has a permit for and shoots one of the men twice in stomach and arm, the man shot doesn't have life threatening wounds, he runs off with the other guy. Police come and detain the shooter and also find the wounded man down the street walking trying to hide his wounds.

They question the shooter asking him why he was carrying a gun, the shooter says he always carries it and he has a permit. The cop says yeah but were you anticipating getting into an altercation today? Like the fucking ccw carrier had something premeditated in mind.

Also the ccw carrier is arrested for attempted homicide even though he was the one attacked.
>>
>>34774444
Do you have a link to this scenario or is it anecdotal situation?
Also is this "CCW Carrier" known to the law enforcement or was wearing some clothing patterns attribute to criminal gangs?
>>
>>34774444
Yeah but was he convicted in this little story? Cops can arrest you for a number of bullshit but the Judge makes the call.

Also, anti gun cops are the biggest faggots in existence. The "I'd come door to door and get your guns if they let me" cops are fucking jokes. What, you and your merry band of low IQ donut munchers are going to disarm the civilian population? You retards can't even police the projects because youre to afraid of getting shot.
>>
>>34774868
I agree. But they're people. Meaning a few winners and a LOT of losers.

For my state, part of the process included a police home visit. The reason said was in case I live with kids or have neighbor kids. But the real reason was to make sure I actually lived there.

Cop that came out was a real bro. We talked shop for a while, what ranges to use, why and when to concealed carry, ect.
>>
>>34774366
I think that is a man, but either way, you're correct.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.