[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kommando scenario

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

File: 1200px-TheHomeDepot.svg.png (101KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1200px-TheHomeDepot.svg.png
101KB, 1200x1200px
you find yourself running from the north korean invasion, and seek shelter in a closed home depot, you barricade the doors. they haven't found you yet, but they will in at least a day. you have no gun, no real combat weapons, just a swiss army knife (they have better ones in the store anyway). what will you do? build explosives, armor, guns, melee weapons, hide? lemme know your ideas
>>
>>34770698
Rest if it's day, move out if its night. I need to find a gun, not play Macaulay Culkin against an infrantry platoon.
>>
>>34770698
You're trying too hard.
>>
>>34770698
turn one of the lawnmowers into a death chariot with gas from the rental trucks and rebar then joust down the isle on it with a shovel.
>>
>>34770698
worked at a home depot once, there's usually tons of welding fuel which would make a great IED, not to mention all the muriatic acid and fertilizer. Also, forget a swiss army knife, there are always nasty machetes and axes in the store which would be much better for direct combat if it came to it. Could also ambush people pretty easy by hiding behind some of the paint or grout bags, or on top of one of the scaffolds.
>>
>>34770698
>north korean invasion
>what will you do?
literally die from laughing uncontrollably
>>
File: 1437179959128.jpg (126KB, 1016x868px) Image search: [Google]
1437179959128.jpg
126KB, 1016x868px
>>34770772
>>34770730
Expanding on these thoughts, I would either rig the place to blow sky high and try to take as many with me as possible or I would scavenge what I could take without weighing myself down and then move on. Probably a machete/maul/axe, some butane cans, a torch, and something to carry it all in.

Maybe rig it as some kind of trap so it'll blow once I'm gone but I doubt I'd be able to figure that out in time.
>>
>>34771189
is it wrong if all i can think about is killing them and looting everything (sans underpants?) off their corpses?
>>
>>34771320
nah, you just play too much pubg
>>
>>34771259
if leaving is an option it'd probably be best to take some tools and a machete away in a toolbag, and if for some reason you know the KPA are going to be there, it'd probably be best to set fires in the insecticide, paint, and lumber aisles.
>>
>>34771330
EL EM AY OH
>>
Build a ballista and shoot fence posts at them.
>>
>>34771485
this kind of ridiculous shit
>>
Think a nail gun could pierce a propane tank? Could rig that in tandem with a grill lighter as an IED trap.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-05-06-14-57-30_1.jpg (339KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-05-06-14-57-30_1.jpg
339KB, 1920x1080px
Operate
>>
>>34771517
a nail gun would absolutely do the trick, dunno how you would get far enough away not to die to the immediate explosion tho.
>>34771520
>clean apron
lol looks like a new hire in that shit
>>
>>34771586
Not gonna take my dirty, stinky ass one and make a chest rig now.
I was lot nigga
>>
>>34771610
hey look a tripfag
>>
>>34771610
>lot
lolll try me bro i was freight, you should see how dirty my shit got
>>
>>34770698
Get the fuck out, because they're going to drop artillery or burn the store down.
>>
>>34770698
why not just climb a tree where the short norks cant reach you?
>>
>>34771628
I worked freight at night with a friend when he was there
Shit that comes off those trucks is nasty
>>
>>34770698
>just a swiss army knife (they have better ones in the store anyway)

Don't bullshit me, no they don't, the ones they stock suck dick. Anyway, I head to the back office, smash out the lock in the manager's desk, and take the pistol there. Thanks Steve.

I spend the rest of my time arming aisles with swing out punji traps, and shitting on said traps to ensure infection. Honestly when the Norks smell the place they're gonna assume I died all on my own and leave. Or burn the place down.
>>
>>34771586
Intended to use some sort of tension trigger attached to a door handle. Meant for it to be a booby trap to slow the Nork's pursuit.
>>
>>34770698

Assuming I'm trapped there for whatever reason?

I'd hollow out the pallets on a top shelf to turn it into a sort of loft, and then re-wrap them so that they're faced like a regular stocked shelf. I'd try to get a fridge up there with a forklift and as much water as I can.

Fill the fridge with any perishable food from the Subway or Harveys or whatever the fuck chain is connected to it, and then empty all the pop and junk food from the cashier areas.

Trying to fight them only with things you find inside is not a fight you're going to walk away from.
>>
Let all the doors be wide open. Then when the filhty horde arrives they will have hours of pleasure plundering it while they pretend to guard it while their officers call for trucks to 'secure the valuables' and then proceed to load it all up.

I will be spending ever second of that plundering time continuing toward friendly lines, seeking out far less conspicuous hiding places when I do need to rest.
>>
>>34771724
Service desk fag here. You have no idea how much I've become depressed in the few months I've been working there. Lot and freight are the most under appreciated t b h. Respect to you niggers.
>>
>>34774456
That's why I quit lol
But I appreciate it
>>
>>34774456
that image is fucking perfect, and as bad as freight can get, at least it's neck-down work unlike service where you're expected to be an expert on everything
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.