[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

w.. ..... .........wut

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

w..
.........wut
>>
breaking news: people in film, especially mindless redshirts, rarely get proper firearms training.

film at 11.
>>
>>34768664
that's a main character
>>
>>34768650
What movie
>>
>>34768707
filename.jpg
>>
>>34768695
>main
>talk with the real main character at the start
>dies early on
>come back as ghost whos sole purpose is to talk with MC and make the plot simple for the audience
>Just talk with MC again
>And another time both they are all pretty much just quickies
>suddenly alive in the end of the move.
No he is just the heros funny sidekick that just talks for most of the movie which is after he dies early on 3 times before coming back to life at the very end to talk alittle bit more over how happy he is to be alive again.

So no, he is not really the main character. Tom Cruise and the blond woman are.
>>
>>34768650
>>34768664
Thats unexcuseable.
There are literally tutorials on Youtube on this very thing.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2hFpodTVqzI
Fuck, these guys even live in Cali and they get that shit right
>>
Is it just me or does Tom Cruise actually look like he knows what the fuck he's doing? I wonder how much training he got for this movie.
>>
>>34769017
>Fuck, these guys even live in Cali and they get that shit right
except where in the thumbnail they don't have a rear sight on the gun. Knowing them, though, they know what sights do, and wouldn't use that gun in that way in an actual scene.
>>
>>34769048
Tom Cruise has had a ton of actual live fire instruction over the years because of his film history, he really really does know what he's doing, akin to Keanu.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8-P8sJNHk0
>>
>>34769048
Consider his other movies, like Collateral. Cruise has had more life time training than 95% of k.
>>
Isn't he supposed to be that whining comic relief redshirt?
>>
>>34769150
Keanu seems more natural. I mean, I think Cruise is a lunatic, and is dedicated to his work, but Keanu allows his character to have momentary glitches that make more sense.
>>
>>34769918
examples?
>>
>>34768664
>>34768843
>>34769825

His character is supposed to be a ranger, I don't care if he has 3 seconds or 3 hours of screen time
>>
File: jaypegIhateniggers.jpg (57KB, 1580x656px) Image search: [Google]
jaypegIhateniggers.jpg
57KB, 1580x656px
>>34768650
>>
>>34770036
yep, that's the apex of it all isn't it
>>
Should have made Cruise play an O'Connell
>>
>>34770036
wtf
>>
>>34768650
wat why is he holding it off his body
>>
>>34771539
it has republican cooties
>>
>>34771539
no idea
>>
>>34769048

Tom is the only person to have actually gained superhuman powers from scientology. he can do anything and ages like Aragorn
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.