[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I know some of you have it, what do you think of it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 8

File: C308.jpg (48KB, 800x403px) Image search: [Google]
C308.jpg
48KB, 800x403px
I know some of you have it, what do you think of it?
>>
File: dasb8.gif (3MB, 500x207px) Image search: [Google]
dasb8.gif
3MB, 500x207px
>>34767512

Low effort
>>
>>34767512
kinda meh.
mine was cheap but had problems.
i upgraded to a hk91, get one of those or a ptr.
>>
>>34767532
idk anon, the gun itself is asking how you like it.
>>
File: ptr-91 with nikon.jpg (214KB, 1333x640px) Image search: [Google]
ptr-91 with nikon.jpg
214KB, 1333x640px
Don't buy a C308. Just don't. PSA has AR-10's for under $500 now. At prices like that, there is zero reason, and I do mean zero, to piss your money away on a Centruy POS.

FWIW, I have a PTR-91 GI-R, and that my melanin enhanced compadre, is a rifle.
>>
>>34768196
That looks pretty nice anon, how much did it run you?
>>
>>34768196
How's your cheekweld? That looks a bit high
>>
>>34768196
>PSA has AR-10's for under $500 now.
[citation woefully fucking needed]
best i can get out of their site is 599. which still isnt bad. didnt mean to invalidate your point. but where do you see 499 for 308 dpms complete show me mother fucker
>>
File: IMG_20170805_154500547.jpg (3MB, 2340x4160px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170805_154500547.jpg
3MB, 2340x4160px
Does anyone have an opinion about these that isn't just shitting on it or praising it? I literally found one today that comes with six mags and a hardcase, all for under $800.
>>
>>34769936
thats not really that good of a deal. hardcase is useless, cetme mags are cheap, and the gun can be found for $600 elsewhere easily.
>>
>>34768628
...fuck. I don't like how the AR platform handles recoil. It feels like being on the recieving end of an uppercut for me for some odd reason, yet I can handle 7.62 recoil of all flavors just fine (except 54r for obvious reasons), but god help me if that price doesn't make me rethink saving for a PTR-91. With the savings, I could buy a goodish optic or... god help me I could slap an Echo II trigger in there for maximum giggles. Fuck, man... you just made my life a bunch more complicated.
Anybody have feedback as to what the recoil impulse on an AR-10 is like? Is it a heavy shove or a decent punch? AK or Mosin?
t. 130 lbs soaking wet
>>
>>34768628
They had a sale on complete uppers and lowers bringing the price to a bit under $500 shipped, though it looks like they sold out.
>>
The HK G3 is a great rifle but Century's clone is so so on quality. It is worth the little extra to go just buy a PTR.
>>
File: wanderersrifle.jpg (49KB, 640x242px) Image search: [Google]
wanderersrifle.jpg
49KB, 640x242px
Bought one but haven't shot it yet

looks good, but i did buy it as a project gun so im assuming ill be pumping some money in it. Spare parts and accessories are cheap enough.

already got the wood furniture installed to fulfill my fallout hardon
>>
>>34770043
Just weigh all your options, get the rifle you want, and then save a bit extra for a big-ass recoil pad.
>>
Buy a ptr91 instead. It's a nice range toy and once you get used to it, it's easy to clean and care for. Kicks like a mule, but it's a battle rifle
>>
File: IMG_3829.png (151KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3829.png
151KB, 750x1334px
Is the $485 and change price good for this?
>>
>>34771296
Yea, the price isn't bad, but the problem with these is if it's a shitter, it's not like an AK where you can fuck around with it and make it work, you maybe have one or two options to try and make it function otherwise it pretty much needs rebuilt on a new receiver. They are awesome when built right but when they are messed up they can be a nightmare
>>
File: HK91.jpg (2MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
HK91.jpg
2MB, 2560x1440px
>>34771296
aquire ptr or hk
cetme not worth it
>>
G3 > C308
>>
>>34771296
The thing is, it's possible to get a PTR GI for like $750 right now. It's not a huge price increase. Besides the general better build quality, you'll also be getting a better barrel, padfle mag release, and better iron sights. With the C308, it's a bit more of a gamble.
>>
I bought one. I love the fucker. Fist size groups at 100 yards irons only. Front sight was slightly canted but thats easily fixed by shooting off a magazine, grabbing a spent case and a rock and smacking it straight. Literally no reason to buy something 2x as expensive because /k/ is autistic about century.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.