[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Zip ties

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1.jpg (54KB, 1359x780px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
54KB, 1359x780px
Hey /k/, my father had a bunch of heavy duty zip ties so i took a couple
they were pretty short, had to use two and tie myself dually

then i've tried to perform the super tacticool manoeuvre of "placing the lock between your wrists and tightening it up then humping the ties hard until they break"
>That did not work.
Tried shimming them?
>they're unshimmable because piece of plastic under the lock that prevents it from being dislocated and shimmed
Tried frictioning them?
>not even a scratch
TLDR; the tacticool videos that ITS and other despicable retards do are made using Pussy zip ties hat are way too weak. (video example related)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0BY_HZ4Dh4

So, what's a reliable way to break out of real heavy duty zip ties (250lbs ones for example) ?
>>
>>34763807
A knife/scissor/sharp edge.
Everything else is a crapshoot.
>>
>>34763807
Call for an adult before letting someone zip tie your wrists.
>>
>>34763818
If I were babysitting this spaz I'd ziptie him too
>>
>>34763816
Tried it, the plastic is too smooth to be cut easily, it's doable but it probably takes an entire day

only way i cut it was using pliers
>>
>>34763807
the trick is to make the ties super tight
if they are not you only hurt yourself
>>
>>34764010
btw i broke 450lbs ties
fist few attempts were painful and unsuccessful then i got the hang of it
>>
File: 1ep4w7.png (26KB, 241x274px) Image search: [Google]
1ep4w7.png
26KB, 241x274px
>>34764018
>btw i broke 450lbs ties
>>
>>34763807
The only thing holding those on is the little tab shimming works on. Tightening to break it is trying to break that little tab. It's not impossible, it's a little tiny nub of plastic. Those zip ties really are a pain in the ass, when I have to remove them I slip my knife under them, sip them as tight as possible, then use it as a lever to snap them. There is a technique to it took me a day or two of trying to cut the fucking things at work to figure it out. Unless you have a decent knife. If it's not a sharp knife snapping them is best. They should snap when worn if you get them in front you just haven't practiced enough. Seems way harder to shim them than break though.
>>
>>34763953
Use toenail clippers
>>
>>34764018
>fist few attempts were painful and unsuccessful then i got the hang of it

Sounds like when I discovered sex.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.