[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So when the P320 came out, everybody and their mother creamed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: CZ-P10C-5.jpg (295KB, 2000x1998px) Image search: [Google]
CZ-P10C-5.jpg
295KB, 2000x1998px
So when the P320 came out, everybody and their mother creamed themselves over the amazing trigger (for a striker).

How does the CZ P10C stack up? Anyone have personal experience with them yet?
>>
File: IMG_0887.jpg (151KB, 640x711px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0887.jpg
151KB, 640x711px
>>34763304
Bump for interest. Picture unrelated.
>>
>>34763407
So I was singing that in Spingebills voice
>>
Don't know the CZ P10C because it's not yet available here. However I had a Walther PPQ and the trigger on that was way better (lighter, cleaner break with less creep) than the one of my P320.
>>
>>34763304
Garand Thumb posted a review of it
>>
>>34764991
Shitted all up on Snickers exposing his lies.
>>
Apart of the "better trigger" meme - which doesn't matter at all on a duty gun, it doesn't seem to do anything better than a Glock. Being higher, it's also less concealable.
>>
You mean on the ones that work or on the ones that are breaking?
>>
>>34763304
>>34766206
>>34766782
I got an email this morning, apparently a PD down in Texas has stopped using them due to concerns about the safety and being drop safe. I love my Sig P226, but I'm not ready to get onto the P320 bandwagon yet.
>>
>>34766919
SIG is trash.
>>
File: 20170721_145810.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
20170721_145810.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
>>34763304
I just bought one online because of the hype. Went out and put 30 rounds through it. I really dislike the gun. Doesn't feel good in my hand, the stippling is way too sharp and rips up your hand after just one mag dump. The trigger feels like shit to me, I was expecting this amazing trigger, and all I got was something that feels pretty much like my glock trigger. The reset is super nice, the trigger feels rough just before the break. I don't get a weird spongy feeling when it breaks though. I shoot my glock way better. I did not notice any considerable difference in the muzzle flip between this and the glock. Everyone said this thing shoots soooo flat and just goes right back on target with ease. Nah girl. Nothing special going on here. The front sight seems too low to me. The thing is uglier than a glock, which i didn't think was possible. The mag release is way to stiff. The slide release is way too stiff. The slide to frame fit is a little sloppy for my liking. It does fit in my glock 19 kydex holster. Big whoop. I'm selling mine. Anyone want it? Bought it for $500, selling for $470
>>
>>34763304
The P320 trigger is OK, not miles better than Glock et al. An M&P with an Apex FSS annihilates it, if you feel you must have a super awesome trigger in your carry pistol. The P10C is on par with a P320 with maybe a better reset with a little longer slack.

There is a school of though that says tiny differences in split times will matter in a gun fight but I'm with >>34766206 in that it isn't something I need.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.