[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

RX Shooting Glasses

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 20170722_214909.jpg (3MB, 2988x5312px) Image search: [Google]
20170722_214909.jpg
3MB, 2988x5312px
I'm fucking poor as hell, and my eye sight sucks. I broke my glasses at my last shooting session. Anything over 100$ for frames is not happening. What do you guys?
>>
>>34761266
I wear my normal glasses with Beretta eye protection on top, IDC if I look retarded wearing it that way. You're looking at minimum $350 for new glasses.
>>
>>34761309
(op) Check these out:

https://www.sportrx.com/shopby/best_sports-shooting.html?p=2
>>
you don't need ballistic glasses for normal range shooting. the purpose of eyepro for range shooting is keeping sparks out of your eyes, that's it. Don't shoot a gun that explodes and you won't need more protective eyewear. so regular RX glasses are just fine unless you shoot a glock
>>
>>34761325
damn, I might have to pick some of these up. I have a fairly strong prescription to my lenses so the $272 price tag I was quoted on that site just now might go up a little.
>>
>>34761326

I am an RSO. This guy is right.

If you pick out a pair from Coastal.com that's $35 (there are lots), I'll buy them for you. PM me on LE REDDIT @preauxmetheus unless you are lying.
>>
>>34761326
>>34761394
Not OP but having a good pair of prescription sunglasses is a good idea. I live in a sunny state and often shoot at outdoor ranges that don't have canopies. I'm the "hat guy" at the range.
>>
>>34761394
I appreciate that. I'm ordering off here:
https://www.sportrx.com/shopby/best_sports-shooting/product_type-sunglasses.html?dir=asc&order=price
I'll find you.
>>
>>34761266
No vision insurance? I just had an eye appointment and got a new set of glasses in that prescription for $153 bucks grand total.
>>
>>34761759

Cool. Keep it reasonable, I'm a poorfag too, but I want to help out. Hit me up.
>>
>>34761266
You can get prescription glasses of all sorts for cheap on zenni optical. I'm sure they have something appropriate for range eyepro
You can even tint them RSO yellow.
Just have to know your prescription and pupillary distance.
I bought 3 pairs of knockoff wayfarer style sunglasses for about 70 bucks
>>
>>34761266
I have a pair of 60's USGI BCG's that I need to put lenses in and then I'm gonna be wearing them. I figure if my glasses are good enough for safety glasses at work, they're good enough for the range.
>>
>>34761266

i'm 1/4 blind but can still see well enough to shoot 5" groups at 7yards

you don't need more than that for self defense

otherwise look for those low budget glasses places - Pearl, Lensecrafters etc
>>
File: php6w2Yu7AM.jpg (456KB, 3984x2241px) Image search: [Google]
php6w2Yu7AM.jpg
456KB, 3984x2241px
>>34761960
I like that
>>
>>34761960
look at these my God!

http://www.zennioptical.com/sport-half-rim-eyeglass-frames-744516.html
>>
>>34765888
just got off the phone with a girl and she said she will have all the information ready for me. she sounded kind of wet too : )
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.