[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever had a gun stolen from your property? I took my

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1

File: Jamals new toy.jpg (87KB, 632x420px) Image search: [Google]
Jamals new toy.jpg
87KB, 632x420px
Have you ever had a gun stolen from your property? I took my CCW off to enter my favorite gun free zone, and when I got back to my (still locked) car, my gun was missing from my center console. The cops just left my place, they got my serial number and info and searched my entire vehicle, but came up empty as well.

Has anyone had a gun stolen from them? How likely do you think it is I'm going to get it back? Pic of my poor lost soul.
>>
>>34757285
Probably never because Jamal is going to either pawn it ASAP or kill someone with it and it'll sit in evidence for years. I'd check the local pawn and gun shops if I were you.
>>
>>34757317
The closest pawn shop is over an hour away. I figure it's probably lost for good, but if it's in a pawn shops inventory, hopefully now that the SN is reported, it'll flag. Cop said most times, the serial number is dremeled off and it's traded for drugs within 24 hours.
>>
>>34757338
This. It's more likely to end up in some gangster's sock drawer, and eventually, the evidence lockup. Sorry bud, that's an unfortunate loss.
>>
>>34757357
I'm not too torn up about it, it was only a $250 gun. I'm most concerned that someone might get hurt because of it, but then I think... he's probably gonna shoot some rival gang member and maybe the world will be rid of one more thug.
>>
>>34757395
Or he could use it to rape a girl who's leaving the bar.
>>
>>34757285
Tint your windows.
>>
>Cops took my gun when they impounded my car.
>Didn't tell me.
>Didn't return calls.
>Went to police station.
>Reported it as stolen.
>"oh...we have it."
>Ran a NCIS check on me and gave it back.
Lol cops.
>>
>>34757285

You might consider one of those Snapsafe lockboxes with the cable you can loop around the base of your seat. Or if you're willing to spend more, one of those cases that mounts in a bracket in your car.

Wouldn't stop someone with tools, but a smash and grab robber would be outta luck.
>>
>>34757285
>(still locked) car
Gnomes took it
The uprising must be near
>>
>>34757285
Thats what happens when you take off a CCW to enter a fucking liberal "gun free zone"
>>
>>34758615
I'm getting a new car in 4 months, so I will probably install an actual lock box when I get my new vehicle. I just bought a 9mm Shield to replace the bodyguard.
>>
Wait. How the hell could the car still be locked? Was anything else missing? Are you sure you didn't leave it at home or something? Why the fuck would someone steal your gun then lock the car back up when they're done
>>
>>34759608
slim-jimmed or picked it and locked it back up on the way out
>>
>>34757285

An SKS back when they were dirt cheap and it was what I could afford because I was a poorfag student. Bright said was I had an idiot roommate so I kept the bolt in a shoe-box under my bed.
>>
>>34757285

>left gun in center console

nice job arming criminals faggot

at least put it someone that is not the first place to be searched in a car burglary.
>>
>>34757285
>I took my CCW off to enter my favorite gun free zone
>put it in center console
>got stolen

fucking idiot....
>>
>>34757285
I had a .410 and 16 gauge shotgun stolen from me. Never seen em since.
>>
>>34757689
Girls that go to bars deserve rape, so I fail to see why that's a bad thing.
>degeneracy
>2017
>not expecting consequences
>>
>>34762553
>2017
>Not going out for a cold one with your friends

How's it feel being an autistic loser?
>>
>>34764243
Not the guy saying girls deserve rape.
(sounds like a guy whos last love interest told him she was lesbian)

But I dont like going to bars due to texas gun laws making it illegal for me to enter a bar with a firearm.

Why do I have to "go out" to a bar to enjoy a cold one with friends?
>>
>>34764394
If you just conceal carry the right way (i.e. nobody knows you have it) you wont have a problem, idiot.
>>
>>34764562
what happens when you need to use it?
why even bring it if you will get raped when you use it?
you are an idiot.
>>
>>34764584
>what happens when you need to use it?
Then you use it.
>why even bring it if you will get raped when you use it?
I think you dont properly understand when you should or shouldn't use your gun. You only use lethal force to meet lethal force, unless you're a pussy. You only draw in a situation that requires you to fire. You only fire in defense of life.
>you are an idiot.
And you might just end up dead because you dont know how carrying a gun works.

I get it, you're a manlet and you think your gun is your solution to every negative social interaction that comes your way. If you actually used it in the right way, you would know that having it is better than being dead.

Some states also have laws that ignore all carry restrictions provided that you perform a legal shoot in an illegal location.
>>
>>34764616
have fun in prison.
if you violated the rules of your ccw licence i dont think they would care if you killed all of isis.
you would still go to jail.
>>
>>34758940
>>34759564
lock box screams BREAK IN ME AND STEAL ME.

Don't keep valuable things visible.
>>
>>34764643
Enjoy being an idiot and a liberal bootlicker.
>hurrr id rather die than break the law
>>
>>34758645
>The uprising must be near
Fuck. Time to load up on 20 gauge Gnomeshot before the panic buying starts. David may take the softies down the road, but not me, motherfucker. I'll line my yard with little red hats.
>>
>>34764669
lockboxes go under the seat.
>>
>>34762553
Whoever hurt you to make you this way, get the fuck over it.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.