[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The echo trigger

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5

File: echo.jpg (161KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
echo.jpg
161KB, 1280x720px
Honest opinions here, how much fun would having this be? (If you have one how fun is it having a third position with something other than your waifu?) I know it's an ammo waster, but it could have some applications outside of being tacticool, right? leave your thoughts
>>
double bump
>>
idk htf this site works plz help i cant keep this thread up
>>
>>34754981
Absolutely no practical applications, just like automatic in military. If you want to suppress, you do it either with an lmg or fire semi-auto.

That said, it would still be kind of fun, and I'll have to figure out the legalities of that thing over here.
>>
And drop the name, just be anon like everyone else. And stop typing like a retarded teen.
>>
The Franklin armory bfs is better than the echo.
>>
File: feral-hogs.jpg (178KB, 1024x564px) Image search: [Google]
feral-hogs.jpg
178KB, 1024x564px
>>34755333
i can think of a application for it
>>
>>34755352
You'd be thinking wrong.
>>
File: wild-boar.jpg (87KB, 660x405px) Image search: [Google]
wild-boar.jpg
87KB, 660x405px
>>34755373
i wonder who could be behind this post
>>
>>34755417
Hitting with one is better than hitting with one and missing with another.
>>
File: image1.jpg (488KB, 1280x927px) Image search: [Google]
image1.jpg
488KB, 1280x927px
>>34755461
You've probably never hog hunted in areas with thick brush before. You can easily get within 20 yards of a group of pigs and ambush them. Having (near) full-auto would decimate groups of piggies
pic related is when I had hogs within 10 feet of me. And it wasn't the only time I had them that close
>>
>>34755526
Having (near) full-auto would decimate groups of piggies
No it wouldn't. You'd miss most of your shots, and only get around the same amount of hits as you would with controlled semi-auto.
>>
The echo trigger is less accurate than real full auto because you're constantly having to jerk your finger back and forth. Also the pull weight in echo mode is kind of shitty.

You'd be much better off quickly firing in semi to kill a bunch of hogs.
>>
>>34755345
but i am a reterded teen senpai
>>
>>34755924
pls tell me you're under 18
>>
It's a horrifically shitty meme doing a terrible job of emulating a fire mode that is worthless 95% of the time.
>>
>>34755718
whether or not you're shooting semi or echo, you pull the trigger the same amount if you want to shoot fast in either mode
you can pace yourself in echo mode as well, you don't always have to go full out
>>
>>34755941
but what if it is it's own firemode? like a whole new genre?
>>
>>34755351
Doesn't the FA allow hammer follow if you go too fast though?
>>
>>34756707
yeah, and that is eliminated with the echo, also if you don't eant to fire the release in echo mode, you can switch it to semi or safe and it won't
>>
>>34755333
>Absolutely no practical applications
Look at this no guns everyone,look at him and laugh.
>>
>>34756734
hahahahhahahahahahahhahaha (i have no guns either, building an ar) hahahahahahhahaha
>>
>>34755333
>Absolutely no practical applications, just like automatic in military
>If you want to suppress, you do it either with an lmg
... make up ur mind anon
>>
>>34754981

The Gen II now works wit any bolt carrier with original full auto cut BCGs. I fully intend on buying one for my .300blk and 9mm pistol builds for maximum memeing
>>
>>34756812
Call me when there's an echo trigger available for belt-feds.
>>
>>34757047
here ya go senpai, if the upper has a standerd bolt cut, then...

https://youtu.be/ATNtqjsiq5U?t=5m47s
>>
>>34758282
oops, the time stamp didnt work, go to 5:43 for belt fed
>>
File: chill.jpg (7KB, 237x213px) Image search: [Google]
chill.jpg
7KB, 237x213px
bump
>>
>>34755995
>you pull the trigger the same amount

The pull weight is heavier in Echo mode.
>>
>>34758546
from what I read from MAC and some other forum posts with people who reviewed them, it either barely changes the pull weight or doesn't change at all
>>
>>34756707
no they eliminated that
>>
>>34758748
fa didn't eliminate it, they greatly reduced it, s00ch has had at least one follow
>>
>>34758718
this
>>
>>34754981
I think these things actually have some practical merit; you basically have a two-round burst that you have complete control over. Instant controlled/hammer pair.
>>
>bump
>>
>>34759838
>this
>>
bump4life
>>
I like it, here's a bump meh dude
>>
Can you combine an echo trigger with a bumpfire stock? Part of me thinks it'd be jam city, part of me thinks it'd be cool.
>>
>>34761218
nah senpai, it don't work (people have tried, manual says fat NO)
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.