[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who /rangeday/ today?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: DSC_0002.jpg (3MB, 3920x2204px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0002.jpg
3MB, 3920x2204px
Who /rangeday/ today?
>>
>actually shooting guns
the fuck is wrong with you
>>
File: untitled.jpg (1MB, 1210x1613px) Image search: [Google]
untitled.jpg
1MB, 1210x1613px
it's a 30 minute drive, none of my friends ever want to go with me or throw clays, I only get two days off a week, my gf bothers the shit out of me to spend every waking moment that I'm not working fucking her, when I finally do get a chance to get out there it's either raining or 100 degrees Celsius, Cletus is flagging me every time his gun jams, there's a brass hunter walking around with a magnet picking up my spent shotgun shells before they even hit the ground, gun dad is there with his son shooting .22 at my targets, I have to spend half an hour gathering trash to use as a backboard because I only brought clays and I hate shooting paper, someone else brought tannerite and decided to put it at 25yds, the sign says paper targets only but literally nobody ever follows the rules, there's never been a RSO within five miles of the range, "boy that there rifle is laoud" every time I bring the nugget, have to spend two hours cleaning guns after the 30 minute drive home every time

10/10 would go every week
>>
>>34753951
I believed it except for the gf instead of anime pillow part
>>
Rangeday on fucking friday???? What godless commie motherfucker would do that?

SATURDAY is rangeday. Forever - everywhere in the US!
>>
>>34753440
not today but soon once the gf comes back from montana
>>
>>34754059
>not getting a weekday off so you can have the entire place to yourself

The other option is going on sunday morning when all the fudds are at church.
>>
File: WP_20170423_10_32_56_Pro.jpg (1MB, 2592x1456px) Image search: [Google]
WP_20170423_10_32_56_Pro.jpg
1MB, 2592x1456px
I'm going to the range today. Need some last minute target practice for a 2 gun tournament this weekend.
>>
>>34753951
Are you me?
I haven't been able to shoot for 3 weeks because work schedule, friends being cucks and "baby I got Saturday off so we can hang out, and by hang out I mean I want to run errands but want you to come with me"
>>
I wasn't going to rangeday today but now I am. Thanks OP
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.