[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm poor I want gun Will all guns like hi point just explode

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1464845524061.png (137KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1464845524061.png
137KB, 500x500px
I'm poor
I want gun

Will all guns like hi point just explode in my hand?

What think of baton and kubanto
>>
Hi points are hilariously effective for their price point. They will go bang every time, cycle every time, and are about as likely to explode from pressure as a USP. That being said, if you have a couple hundred to throw around and you're not looking to carry, a maverick 88 can be had at around that price point and is a handy 12 gauge pump shotgun.
>>
>>34752031
>I want gun
Whats your budget?
>Will all guns like hi point just explode in my hand?
No, but I wouldn't fuck with a Hi Point if i didn't have to.
>What think of baton
link very related
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rokSMbkGmcc
>>
>>34752031
Hi point is fine.
They dont look nice, dont feel good, but they shoot. Or get a shotgun.
>>
>>34752031
>i'm poor
get a cheap rifle like an sks so you know its quality built
>anime picture
thats fucking gay
>>
>>34752043
Would it be worth the extra money to get a regular Mossberg 500 or is the Maverick 88 the best price ratio?
>>
>>34752078
Hello, no guns. I see you're already learning the stale /k/ memes! It's always nice to see imports from Reddit r/guns! Don't forget to visit the semi daily family photo/arsenal thread to post pictures of your single shot out milsurp you bought from cabellas! :D
>>
>>34752092
If you have the money, they're generally better built. You don't gain a lot of mechanical performance, just comfort of use.
>>
>>34752104
Nice, thanks!
>>
>>34752108
Do you have an experience with guns? Be wary starting with a shotgun, as it can lead to poor trigger and sight habits that don't show when using a shotgun. If you later transition to rifle or pistol, you may find it difficult to break muscle memory to be accurate with them.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.