[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Illegal Concealed Carry

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 1501183771922.jpg (68KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1501183771922.jpg
68KB, 720x960px
What are the consequences for carrying a gun without a permit? The idea is that I'd rather deal with the law for killing in self defense than to let anyone harm my partner or myself. That might not be the only scenario where it would be revealed that I'm carrying, though. There could be consequences were I to be stopped and frisked, though I don't see why that would ever happen, but the issue is that I don't know what those consequences might be.
>>
>>34750324
Google it you lazy fucking nigger
>>
>>34750353
I can't find anything you fucking animal
>>
>>34750324
it'll go by state

alternatively, throw a huge shitfit in court about muh 2nd Amendment and be a hero. keep us in the loop when you do.
>>
>>34750324
Depends on several Factors:
>Which State you live in
>Type of Pistol, its modules, caliber, mag. capacity, etc.
>What day-to-day activities you participate in
>How much or, how likely you will be frisked and or stopped by police
All in all the benefits outweigh the risks if you avoid LE.
>>
>>34750324
whadya mean "partner"? Are you a peter puffer?
>>
>>34750324
Depends on states, some states make it an infraction, less than a traffic ticket.

Some states make it a felony.
>>
>>34750744
nope that is your sister
>>
File: _44637333_sniper_afp466b.jpg (33KB, 466x300px) Image search: [Google]
_44637333_sniper_afp466b.jpg
33KB, 466x300px
>>34750324
There are nine where I live, idaho doesn't have any laws against conceal carry. Your can open carry or conceal carry all you want without a permit or any consequences.
>>
A lot of guys in my state CC illegally, and that's their choice, but I got my license more-so for the elimination of the 3 day waiting period when buying handguns. Never had to pull it out for a cop or anything, but not having to deal with the waiting period and using it as a conversation piece with Europeans, and of course using it as a sort of "certification" that I'm a trustworthy gun enthusiast among newbies to the shooting hobby has made it worth it.

Still wish it wasn't 200 fucking dollars though
>>
>>34750811
I meant none, not nine
>>
>>34750324
If you live in a place that doesn't restrict them to the rich and powerful, then stop being stupid and get one.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.