[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cheap guns

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: sg0036_1_.jpg (50KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
sg0036_1_.jpg
50KB, 800x800px
anyone else with a fetish for cheap guns regardless of if they are any good or not, and have a desire to hoard as many guns as possible?
>>
>>34749764
yes, and yes.
>>
>>34749764
i am a sucker for hi points
>>
>>34749764
Yes kind of. I buy cheap guns but I care if they work or not. Most of them do.
>>
>>34749764
There's an old but functional Iver Johnson single shot 12 gauge at my LGS for $50 and I keep wavering on whether to go get it.
>>
>>34750575
do it
>>
>>34749764
Yep. I already have two .22s but I'm thinking about getting a Savage 64F just because my LGS has them for $119. I don't need it but I still want it.
>>
>>34750575
how can you pass up any 50 dollar firearm
>>
>>34750575
>50 dollars
worst case, it's nonfunctional and you have a nice wallhanger or decoration on the mantle.
Best case, you have a cheap gun for dicking around with that won't leave you terribly upset if it gets beat up or breaks.
You literally have no reason not to buy it, unless you're so poor it'd cut into your rent money or something.
>>
>>34749764
I saw that thing on Atlantic Firearms' site. I was interested in it and I am unsure if the fucker would cycle properly.
>>
File: image.jpg (32KB, 262x351px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32KB, 262x351px
>>34750953
>>34750575
>>34750572

Most of them work, but if the end of the world rolls around, can you rely on them to keep you safe in less than ideal firearm conditions for extended periods of time?

And I always get excited when I see cheap single shots. Put it behind your door for a quickdraw emergency. Fuck it, she can get a dusty barrel.

However, single shot anything scares me. Only one shot of anything. There may be multiple home invaders. Maybe a dragons breath is fitting.

Also one of the most fun guns Ive ever had the pleasure of firing was a single 44 mag.
That thing was sniper accurate.
>>
>>34751025
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8WjciM6Vi0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=manDkDKqMkE
seems like its broken out of the box and requires mods to make it work. not just shoot it more to break it in but bust out the files.
>>
>>34751248
>if the end of the world rolls around, can you rely on them to keep you safe in less than ideal firearm conditions for extended periods of time

Probably not but you can own both shitty and notshitty guns.

>>34750575
I would do it just for a change of pace from my tactiqueer ARs for only fitty bucks.
>>
>>34751312
looks rough but doable
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.