[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NBC kit, any ideas?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: S10 pic.jpg (98KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
S10 pic.jpg
98KB, 768x1024px
I have an S10 and a bag to go with it but I imagine this is not enough, just asking for ideas to build a kit and see what you guys may already be doing. (not my pic but thats what I have.)
>>
some filters would be a good idea...
>>
Gonna need a MOPP suit, chemical detection equipment, atropine and decontamination equipment to stand a snowball's chance in hell of surviving in a chemical environment. A mask alone is only good for teargas.
>>
>>34749038
Got any recommendations, my dude?
>>34749031
I know that much but I'm not too sure where to get them. Local surplus store has some but they don't look sealed.
>>
>>34749154

Well you can buy MOPP suits lots of places, so long as they're still sealed in their bags they're GTG, or you can get Dupont or a commie surplus rubber suit, those have the advantage of not expiring after 30 days out of the bag but will cause you stew in your own juices. Not sure where you'd get the rest, I rather doubt they sell atropine OTC.
>>
File: TearGasMAsk.jpg (53KB, 628x462px) Image search: [Google]
TearGasMAsk.jpg
53KB, 628x462px
>>
>>34749380
Thanks but i kinda want a more all-round kit.

Still find it cool.
>>
Don't bother, my dude. Even if you have military training, that's maybe a 10% chance of survival with the proper equipment. If we're attacked NBC we're all fucked. You're better off preparing in other ways. The chances of being able to reliably detect and then function in full MOPP gear are... low.
>>
>>34749282
Well, i want something that will last outside of the box with little care so Dupont sounds cool.

>>34749458
I would rather try, the bare minimum of a kit would not hurt to have around. Also, why the 10%
>>
>>34749504
by the time even the military detects NBC troops on the ground are already fucking dead for hours.
>>
>>34749546
Ah, ok
>>
https://www.amazon.com/Mask-Filter-40mm-Military-Grade/dp/B01MRCKTVG/ref=pd_rhf_dp_s_cp_17?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=B01MRCKTVG&pd_rd_r=Z5361NNNZ9FGZ6PK6TG8&pd_rd_w=uBUhH&pd_rd_wg=AuuDK&psc=1&refRID=Z5361NNNZ9FGZ6PK6TG8 seen this on amazon, any ideas about this?
>>
Think I'm just going to head to bed guys, thanks for the info and stuff.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.