[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stuck in tacotown without any means of defense

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 9

What's up my /k/ommandos.

I'm really shitting myself here and nervous for my family.

>my mom, my little brother (16) and my little sister (11) are living in Mexico, and I just recently got dragged along to move with them.
>originally from mexico but my entire family and I moved to the U.S. and lived there for 10 years until now.
>I dont feel comfortable here and I always hear news about some kidnapping, shootout between cartel members and the fuerza civil.
>I fear for the safety of my little brother and sister because theres always some no-balls scumbag kidnapping little kids.
>mind you we don't look like the american stereotype of what a mexican is. My little sister is white skin with blonde hair and green eyes.
>I'm afraid she and my little brother could become a target.
>Not sure about the gun laws here. But my mom has agreed that it could become necessary
>Dont give much of a shit about my safety since I love my brother, sister and mom to death.

How can i defend them? Are there any tactics or habits I coukd pick up to spot targets and possible dangers from afar? Any books you'd recommend?

>21, haven't worked out in over a year, I look moderately fit when i wear a hoody. Weak as shit.

What coukd i do to learn to protect them? Any workout regimes you'd recommend? Please give me any and all input. I've always heard of stories about some of the shit that goes down in Mexico but never witnessed it since I've lived in Chicago for 10 years straight.

Combat vets, LEO's, contractors and maybe even for the slim chance of an actual operator being here, please I need advice.
>>
>>34747898
Bumping
>>
File: JPEG_20170718_224248.jpg (49KB, 469x505px) Image search: [Google]
JPEG_20170718_224248.jpg
49KB, 469x505px
>>34747898

No advice. But encouragement bumping. Good luck my Taco Friend.
>>
>>34747898
Dye her hair, make her fat. Same with the brother. Get some fake tan shit too and make them black as fuck. Basically just make them ugly and poor looking, then you should be okay.
>>
Situational awareness my dude. Google "hyper vigilance" and you'll get an idea of the mindset required to see shit coming before it's in your lap. Recognizing potential threats and moving around or away from them beats a shootout with anything you could get your hands on down there.
>>
>>34747971
Thank you man, I appreciate the encouragement
>>34747978
Kek'd my fucking sides off. BECAUSE IS FUCKING TRUE LMAO
>>34747983
Thank you man, I'll definitely give whatever comes up a read.
>>
just kill yourself or join the cartel and become a sleeper and get their whole operation compromised
>>
I'm so sorry for you
>>
Leave fucking Mexico its a shithole. You can be as hyper aware as you want, and as well armed as you want, but all it takes is for you to fucking sneeze and let your guard down and thats it.

Like, even if you somehow foil an attempted kidnapping or robbery, they'll just come back. Or their friends will. Even John god damned Wick has to ask, "Can you kill them all?" And he's a fictional gun superhero.
>>
>>34747898
Teach your siblings about >>34747983

Try to move back to the US. Sorry you're in that shit man.

Carry a knife on you. Do anything you can to protect your family.
>>
>>34748060
Uh huh
Listen to this guy. Clearly knows a thing or two
>>
>>34747898
You don't need to be able to beat off a kidnapper.

All you need to do is look slightly more trouble than everyone else.

Travel in the largest group possible, always be aware of your surroundings (including looking behind you). Don't use your phone or be distracted while traveling. Walk with purpose and never give the impression that you're lost, scared or not in control (even if you're any or all of these). Don't walk around drunk.
>>
step 1. move back to us
step 2. profit
seriously op why not move back to the us?
>>
Mexico is complete nofuns, except some at ranges (You can see how safe and prosperous its made the country). I doubt it would be too hard to aquire an illegal handgun, but ending up in Mexican jail would leave your people defenseless.

If its not possible to leave Mexico, can you move to a safer part of the country? I hear it varied greatly there.
>>
>>34747898
First off: good on you for self-deporting.

Get a knife I guess? Just please don't come back.
>>
Get a group of liked minded people, make friends with them, get connections and stay in contact with them. They'll alert you if shit is about to go down.

Have whatever your country of origin's number embassy on speed dial.

Always make sure you have two escape routes to whatever you're doing. Make sure you and your family is always in contact.

As bad as Mexico is, there are good people who just want to live a peaceful life. Find them and you have a little support group that can tip you off to bad shit coming.
>>
You can't win against the cartels. You are far out manned and out gunned. Your only real option is to move to a safer place, whether that is somewhere in Mexico or some other country.

I'm a big guy. I've got situational awareness. I'm smart, strong, and fast. I'm a competitive shooter with a large arsenal and body armor at my disposal. If I were in your shoes, I think I could fend off a few guys, but I know there would always be more coming. Once the shit kicks off I know I'd be fighting a losing battle. If I couldn't win, you sure as fuck couldn't win. Just get your family out of there.
>>
File: 20170609_185336.jpg (155KB, 451x371px) Image search: [Google]
20170609_185336.jpg
155KB, 451x371px
>>34748060
Too much trouble honestly. And those dudes usually do some serious background search. Good last option tho.
>>34748074
Not as sorry as I am. Thank you for the empathy man. It does help.
>>34748087
I cpuld leave mexico, but the thing is I know my family won't. And I dont think I could live with knowing that I didnt d anythin to save my littke sister. I wish I could kill them all. I really do. Just go full-on school shiiter on them. But I know that will never be true. All i can do is try and protect them. Thank you though fkr the advice.
>>34748092
Already carrying one. I dknt know how ti fight with it tho. I guess just stab and go is the standard for now. And my little vrother and sister know where they are. I dknt knkw how vigilant they can be though. But definitely show my little brother at least to keep an eye out. Thank you bro, maybe my mom will come to her senses at some point. (I seriously hope that)
>>34748121
Thats what I try to do. Always wear heavy layered clothing. Even though it's hotter than Satan's testicles when he's on ecstasy. Good point out on the never look lost part though. Ive been having that stupid expression jn my face this whole time.
>>
Basically the same as all other /k/ fags here, just be vigilant. Act as if everyone is out there to harm you. Always plot escape routes, always look for possible weapons. I reccomend 16g shotgun if at all possible, and based on your build, for home defense.
>>
>>34748255
if you're gonna stab a man, hit pivotal points on their body. jugular, beneath the left(your right) pectoral, lungs, etc.
>>
>>34747898
Why'd you move back?
>>
File: 1433975816416.jpg (79KB, 855x720px) Image search: [Google]
1433975816416.jpg
79KB, 855x720px
>>34747898
>moving back to mexico and going to an area where all that shit happens
For what purpose
>>
>>34747898
Join a cartel. It's a /k/ job. Some of their hitman have hundreds of kills. You can get really good at it. It's not like half the Mexican government isn't part of them either.
>>
File: Chloë-Grace-Moretz-19.jpg (85KB, 600x844px) Image search: [Google]
Chloë-Grace-Moretz-19.jpg
85KB, 600x844px
>>34748151
My mom thinks that the U.S. is no better than mexico, and that the U.S. is filled with racist lazy americans and other shit that makes my patriotic nuts shrivel up to asian size. She doesnt want to and thinks that mexico is a better spot because theres not as mjch bad influences here.
>>34748181
Im a citizen you cuck, you can bite my american dick.
>>34748187
Fuck that's great, thank you anon. I guess is time to be social with my neighbors. Thats some grade A thinking. And I agree. Almsot everybody here is sick of it, all they wabt is to see their kids grow and become decent people. Too bad there's scumbags here that wanna fuck that up.
>>34748230
We do live near the richest part of the city. And theres barely any crime here. But still my family usually go by the poor parts for necessary errands. Thankfully my mom is aware that the richest part is the only place she's willing to let loose and frequently visit. Thank you for the reality check man.
>>
>>34747898
mexico is close to arizona. if possible, greyhound to arizona, pick up a cheap pistol on armslist. granted, if your brown arms list people might not sell to you, so be prepared to try a few different sellers. eventually tho, and i guarantee you this, some tweaker WILL sell you his shitty 9mm. good luck dude
>>
>people actually encouraging huexicans to move back to the US
What the fuck has this place become
>>
>>34747898

>Dragged along
nigger, you're a grown ass man. You could of, should've said no.
>>
>>34748359
>Im a citizen you cuck, you can bite my american dick.

If a goldfish is born in a stable, it doesn't make him a horse.

Genuinely hope you and your family get your heads cut off before you can come back here to vote and breed.
>>
>>34747898
learn to make "pipe guns"
>>
File: xThuVZHIvuJ1hmUNRC.gif (2MB, 256x288px) Image search: [Google]
xThuVZHIvuJ1hmUNRC.gif
2MB, 256x288px
>>34748278
I just got confirmation that you can own a weapon but you have to go throuvh a lpt of processes. Worth it tho. I'll keep an eye out, see if I can get a glock at least.
>>34748305
Copy that, I'll start practicing soon man
>>34748311
My little brother started doing pills and weed and used "muh depression" as an excuse. My mom thought sending him to a catholic private school would sort shit out. He is a bit of a rebellious prick, and always talks back. Ive told her several times all he needs is an ass whooping but god only kniws why she hasnt yet.
>>34748328
My nigga, I have no fucking idea. Is so fucking stupid that I wanna bash my head against a rock when i try and think with her logic
>>34748348
I would but I'm too much if a moral fag to do anything like that. They are pretty interesting though. Great for a long read.
>>
>>34747898

Make a garage gun and hide it for emergencies, discard immediately after use.
>>
>>34747898
I recommend Poor man's james bond and improvised munitions handbook
>>
>>34747898

What you need to do is get everyone in this thread to drink Kenco, they'll solve your gang problem. I assume once you hit the quota they'll dispatch a Counter Offensive Force Engagement team to your location.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GkyxpuSd5u4
>>
Man up faggot, I've been living here my whole life and never needed a gun.
>>
>>34748361
Thank you, solid back up if I cant get it legally. I will try legally because the police force and military will fuck you up if you are caught with an illegal weapon
>>34748421
As stupid as it sounds, I was told that it'd be a "short vacation"
>>34748477
Popular as fuck here, I'll google that right now. I dont know how easy it is to conceal one though.
>>
>>34748479
>>34748488
I'll give those some research time. I'm guessing the materials are within reach right?
>>34748518
Coffe vs. ______
That sounds fucking awesime omg
>>34748544
Any pro tips you could give to a foreign american?
>>
>>34748361
>>34748584
Be careful border patrol is even around cities like Tucson
>>
>>34748584

>Short vacation
That's some fucked up shit. You should just rape your family and gtfo.
>>
>>34748640
Don't be stupid, that's the best advise, what city are you in?
>>
File: The_113754_961536.gif (394KB, 720x2304px) Image search: [Google]
The_113754_961536.gif
394KB, 720x2304px
>>34748584

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fX3dt0enBMk

http://www.funnyjunk.com/funny_pictures/961980/The/
>>
>>34748640

You can make a usable shotgun out of a metal pipe and a nail. Functional firearms will take a little more time and effort but can be constructed from hardware store supplies. Consider buying Luty's book Expediant Homemade Firearms.
>>
>>34748644
I heard that breaking the firearm down to pieces and hiding them in different parts makes it easier.
>>34748753
Monterrey, Nuevo Leon
>>34748864
Adding them to watch later, thanks man
>>34748867
Kinda like Fallout 4 starter weapons right?
>>
>>34748963
Dude wtf Monterrey is a top tier city, literally nothing to fear.
>>
>>34747898
Nigger you're 21 just gtfo of beanertown. Fuck kind of family sends there kids to go live in Mexico.
>>
File: 1492252788528.jpg (29KB, 585x467px) Image search: [Google]
1492252788528.jpg
29KB, 585x467px
>>34747898
Former mexifag, actually survived a kidnapping. What part of Mexico are you from OP? I loved in Tijuana for a number of years before I got smart and moved North.
As for targets it can be really random as each cartel operates differently. Some will do it because you're connected to someone. I've heard Tias who get kidnapped, like 2nd or 3rd Tias. Some will do it because you have a decent amount of money (my situation), some will be completely random, some will be because a girl refused to fuck some jefes son.
In any situation the outcome can be grim, the only way I made it out was because I happened to be acquainted with the Sinaloa chief of police and didn't show up to a meeting (nothing illegal before y'all go assuming). He knew something was wrong and tracked my phone down and sent a group to save me. But that story is for another thread.

Essentially you have two options:
1. apply for a firearm through the Army where you will be limited to caliber and overall selection. I believe any .45acp is outlawed to civilians. Other options are like baby deagles, jerichos, USP's, M9's, essentially service pistols. This is a long process with no guarantee and your permit could be revoked for the smallest reason.
2. Find some compa who is trying to sell a gun, which could very well be hot, buy it from him, hide it in your house and hope the day never comes where you need to use it

Pro tip: they will almost never kidnap you where you live. They'll pick you up at work, after you've left a restaurant, in the middle of traffic, at a convenience store, et cetera.

I consider myself to be extremely luck And I know that 99.9% of the time people don't make it back. I can't begin to describe the amount of fear and helplessness I felt when I was hog tied in a dark room, knowing any minute could be my last.

Honestly OP, come back to the US. Even if you're making a lot more money than you did here, yoy could be making a bigger target out of yourself.
>>
>>34748255
>And I dont think I could live with knowing that I didnt d anythin to save my littke sister.
But I guess fuck your little brother, right. Cunt
>>34748963
> Monterrey
You should've said so, you're fine. Acting like you're moving to Sonora or some shit.
>>
File: zahano.gif (904KB, 245x329px) Image search: [Google]
zahano.gif
904KB, 245x329px
>>34748359
>Mexico
>not as much bad influences here as America

I mean, on one hand here you've got lib propaganda, the barely existent actual real-life racism you speak of which is way overblown, and I don't know, English-only radio stations? But in Mexico, dude, you'll get your head cut off for looking at the wrong person the wrong way, your kids snatched up, your community terrorized by thugs looking to extort you, a police force so crooked they could chew nails and spit out corkscrews, and borderline eat-dirt-for-dinner poverty. And that's not even mentioning encroaching threats, I hear MS-13 is moving north from El Salvador looking for fleeing nationals, people way worse than either your local gangs or even the cartel.

Seriously consider lifting your mother's foot off your balls and get yourselves out of there, if not for your own safety then for the safety of your brother and sister.
>>
>>34748976
You think so? I keep hearing how my old neighborhood is on amber alert and that the 7-11 in that hood is the hottest spot for a snatch-and-grab. Not to mention the liverpool. So nothing to fear at all? When was the last time you ckecked? Genuinely curious.
>>34748993
Deluded ones? You got no idea how much of a headache can be when I hear my mom bitch about the U.S.
>>34749007
Jesus man, I'm so sorry to hear that. Glad you're alive anon. I hope I never have to face that situation. The mexican army is the best spot to go correct? I'll see if I can go see or talk to somebody. Thank you so much anon, I'll try and be random about my patterns. Best of luck man. and im in monterrey
>>
>>34749133
I live in Tijuana, we keep getting news of rampant violence and whatnot, but nothing really ever happens outside of cartel to cartel violence.
>>
>>34749021
Kek, and yeah I guess I am overthinking it. Could be worse.
>>34749092
Agreed man, but what Can I do if tbey dont wanna listen? I cant just leave them here.
>>
>>34749211
Sit down for a family movie night, the feature presentation, "Sicario".

Say "hey guys, how about a movie about mexico starring actual Mexicans!" They'll be like "WOOOOO!"

Then your mom will get to decide what poison she prefers, America's bureaucratic shadow games or actual random murder.

No offense dude but your mother doesn't sound like the most rational of decision makers, I know because I've got one myself, my own grandmother before her is even worse. As the young and capable man you are you need to take charge, especially if it means safeguarding your family. The truth is hard to hear so show it to her face, I was being half facetious about watching sicario but show her news stories, stats and figures, gore of gang victims if you have to. Irrational people almost never do something they think someone else wants them to do so you need to convince her it's in her best interest to take yourselves back across the border.
>>
>>34747898
In all honestly I'd probably just sneak a small .380.
If the situation arises and I have to use it.
So be it for the safety of my family would trump my own freedom.
>>
OP got his head cut off
>>
Get a gun.

It's a semi long process but you can legally own guns for Home Defense.

even better if you have a farn, they let you have a rifle or shotgun.
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.