[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

weapons that shoot cheese?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

File: maxresdefault.jpg (76KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
76KB, 1280x720px
are there any weapons that shoot cheese or were there any weapons that were developed to shoot cheese? i'd like to hurt someone with cheese

pic semi related, like for it to do more damage
>>
A smoothbore shotgun will shoot anything you can fit inside a shell. I recommend a hard but cheap cheese, perhaps letting some cheddar dry out for maximum impact.
>>
I would assume that the speed required to to damage would in turn designate the cheese at the muzzle or even inside the barrel.
>>
File: UQ8BG62.jpg (9KB, 269x188px)
UQ8BG62.jpg
9KB, 269x188px
Hmmm, I think a nice roasted Gouda crammed into a 7.62x39 casing would do quite well if you froze it. On the other hand you might be able to get some blue cheese, stick it into a food processor then mix it with some superglue. To strengthen and make it dry quicker you just add baking soda
>>
During the Uruguayan War, a Uruguayan ship ran out of cannon balls and had to fend the Brazilians off with cheese.
>>
>>
Get a poor man's judge and load the .410s with different kinds of cheese. I'd recommend romano pecorino.

Pic semi-related.
>>
>>34747154
Confirmed

>During a naval battle between Brazil and Uruguay in the middle of the 19th century, the Uruguayan vessel ran out of shot. Captain Coe, the commander of the ship, ordered the cannon loaded with Dutch cheeses. “They were too old and hard to eat anyway,” he reasoned. In a few minutes Coe’s ship opened fire again. According to William Walsh, the first two cheeses went sailing over the mark, but finally one crashed into the main mast of the Brazilian ship, shattering it into thousands of pieces. Cheese shrapnel killed two sailors standing near the Brazilian admiral. After taking four or five more cheeses through the sails, the Brazilian admiral ordered his ship to retire from the engagement.
>>
>>34746997
You thought this would be a funny thread. In actuality, it's going to slide to the archive and be forgotten for all time.
>>
>>34750974
Mad man
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.