[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NASA Planetary Protection Officer

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: astronaut with flamethrower.gif (722KB, 800x712px) Image search: [Google]
astronaut with flamethrower.gif
722KB, 800x712px
You have been assigned the job of Planetary Protection Officer. It only pays $124,406 and $187,000 per year but you get to protect your planet.

What is your weapon of choice to protect the planet? How do you remove xenoscum?

https://www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/474414000
>>
>>34745618
Nuclear powered electro-magnetic rail guns orbiting earth.
>>
>>34745618
A two-tone black and white AR with coil assisted propulsion(capacitors in the stock and coils under the handguard and a smart-link scope. Probably some cool heatsinks or ventable coolant fluid if I am going to be firing in vacuum.

Space suit also has motors to assist with kicking around and stabilizing the weapon so I can line up longer shots than normally humanly possible.
>>
>>34745618
Drones

A shit ton of drones and a Dyson-nicoll beam.
>>
He's probably just in charge of cleanliness of the equipment after entry. Just ensure your entire ship is exposed to the super heat of re-entry. No internal compartments that life forms can get into.
>>
>>34745618
Recoilless Rifle. 'Nuff said.
>>
>>34745618
>flametrower
>in space
retard
>>
>>34745840
>implying that ClF3 gives a shit
>>
Mosins on mars
>>
>>34745840
>in space
she doesn't seem to be floating. looks like an internal compartment.
>>
If science fiction has taught me anything it's that alieums never expect or prepare for a slug thrower.
>>
>>34745878
>N-Stoff in space.
Yes please, and it actually would be effective at removing contaminants from space missions.
>>
>>34745618
Casaba Howitzers and lots of 'em
>>
File: Damn.jpg (126KB, 452x308px) Image search: [Google]
Damn.jpg
126KB, 452x308px
>>34745768
>sign up to be an inquisitor hunting down xenos for the Trumperor
>end up as the world's highest paid janitor instead
>>
Ay kay fawty seven
>>
>>34745618
all you do is set sterilization procedures for exiting and entering space craft and utilities
>>
>>34745618
A fucking slinfshot or a bow, in space the damn thing will never loose velocity. Or a gun that pumps compressed air into the breach with every pull of the trigger.
>>
File: NICE.jpg (10KB, 225x200px) Image search: [Google]
NICE.jpg
10KB, 225x200px
>>34749275
>Space nuclear laser
>>
File: IMG_0604.jpg (152KB, 1028x778px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0604.jpg
152KB, 1028x778px
Assuming space bullshit magic doesn't exist and neither does FTL feasibly, and they harness the power of their home star, laser propulsion would be the most likely candidate. With antimatter boosted fusion and ye olde fission being a close second. Say we get lucky and space bullshit magic isn't a thing. That's one less thing to worry about. However, humanity is stuck in the gravity well of earth.

Why is that a big deal? For several reasons
>Ayliums drop rock from orbit
>accelerates to fuck-you m/s
>obliterates population centers
Meanwhile, shitty Chem propulsion nukes or whatever is being launched at the aliens are so fucking slow that they're seen hours before they even get close to the ship, which zaps it with lasers to destroy it
One goy isn't good enough.
We
Need
ORION BATTLESHIPS
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.