[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

was it autism?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

was it autism?
>>
>>34742774

Yes.
>>
Is destroying entire floors with one shell autistic? As a tank destroyer it's probably autistic. As an assault gun? I'd love to have it supporting my troops in Stalingrad.
>>
During 1942, the call was sent out in Germany to design a new anti-tank SPG. This artillery gun was to mount a massive 30,5cm howitzer motar cannon and to be based off of the Tiger II chassis. During 1943, the Krupp company proposed the development of the Sturmpanzer Bär (Bear) to meet these requirements.

The Sturmpanzer Bär had a layout resembling previous German mobile artillery guns, with a large, open-air, rear mounted superstructure. The gun of choice was a 305mm KwK L/16 anti-tank cannon, capable of firing almost 12,000 yards away from the tank. The Sturmpanzer Bär, having been based on the Tiger II, also shared the Tiger II’s sloped frontal armor layout, although weakened, at 130mm of armor on the front. This, combined with the large gun and casemate, gave the Sturmpanzer Bär a whopping 120 tons of bulk.

The Sturmpanzer Bär’s gun was rigidly-mounted, with the load system projecting to the rear of the tank. It could be elevated from 0 to 70 degrees, and had storage rooms for 10 rounds. Every 305mm round weighted 770 pounds and had approximately 1/7th of the round taken up by explosive charge. The massive weight of the bullet allowed a pitiful reload rate, making missing with this tank painful.

The new Sturmpanzer was to have a 12-cylender Maybach HL 230 P30 powerplant that produced 700 horsepower. Later designs were stated to have supercharged versions of this engine, with one proposing to switch to a 1050 horsepower engine. This gave the Sturmpanzer sluggish maneuverability and speed, making it both a large target and a slow one at that.
The Sturmpanzer Bär had to be operated by a crew of six – The commander, two loaders, gunner, driver, and radio operator. It was supposed to be equipped with a mechanically assisted load system but this was never put into circulation.
Although the Sturmpanzer Bär never did leave the drawing board, it did influence many other SPG designs, including the Sturmtiger.
>>
It seems like all the mega autistic tanks were coming from Krupp, maybe it wasn't really Hitler that was autismo but the designers at Krupp

Maybe the guys at Krupp were just designing shit that would be the most expensive and retarded in order to make the most money possible.
>>
>>34742774
does a bär shit in the woods?
>>
>>34742774
Krautism
>>
I saw this in GuP. Good gun.
>>
>>34742774

>Nazis
>Nazi weapons
>was it autism?

Of course.
>>
>>34743278
It wasn't in GuP
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.