[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Loading gates

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: SAA-Colt-347509d-421B2207.jpg (53KB, 800x551px) Image search: [Google]
SAA-Colt-347509d-421B2207.jpg
53KB, 800x551px
A bothering thing; why did the right-side loading gate was carried over from percussion caps? Did any SAA or similar period loading gate was ever made with a left-side loading?
>>
File: apc_0270-05[1].jpg (108KB, 609x416px) Image search: [Google]
apc_0270-05[1].jpg
108KB, 609x416px
>>34742352
>>
>>34742352
Holy fuck, anon. Speak English.
>>
The greatest handgun ever made was made for lefties.
>>
>>34742616
>>34742352
Neither of you have actually loaded a SAA have you? You hold it/eject with your support (left) hand and load with the right. Hence the gate on the right. Retards.
>>
>>34742682
I own one, and as a lefty it's easier to use much the same as an AK is better for lefties.
>>
>>34742682
Holy shit, that's the autistic way of doing it.
>>
>>34742352
Loading this type of revolver is a fine motor skill and it's easier to do with dominant hand.
>>
>>34742352
Also since most revolvers rotate clockwise it has to be there to allow unloading of chamber that was just fired.
>>
>>34742901
can you explain how exactly
>>
>>34743387
>hold in left hand as per usual
>open gate with right
>eject shells with right
>load new rounds with right
???
>>
>>34743602
so the left hand doesn't do anything
It might be easier, but it's definetly slower than proper method
>>
>>34743642
Left hand spins the cylinder, dingus. Trigger finger without shifting grip.
>>
>>34743740
If you grabed it by the frame you could eject with it too.
>>
File: k_argues.webm (3MB, 960x404px) Image search: [Google]
k_argues.webm
3MB, 960x404px
>>34742352
Christ. You guys will argue over anything.
>>
>>34742352
If you are riding a horse, you put the reigns in your left hand, and gun in the right. When its time to reload, you put the gun in the left hand with the reigns, and load cartridges with the right hand.
>>
wow, just checked by because I thought the thread had died instantly. thanks you people

>>34742475
you've seen through my game anon not a native english speaker
>>
>>34743602
or

>Keep gun in right
>Rotate 90 degrees
>Flip loading gate with right thumb
>Eject with left hand
>Load with left hand

That's how it's done.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.