[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How strictly does your LGS adhere to federal and state laws?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 8

File: Gunslinger_girl.jpg (64KB, 1334x751px) Image search: [Google]
Gunslinger_girl.jpg
64KB, 1334x751px
How strictly does your LGS adhere to federal and state laws? or do they bend them to get business?

> bought 4 guns with an invalid driver's license
>no questions asked or anyone caring
>"go across the street and get a 1 day hunting license that's all we need"
>Hunting license used to override the fucked up data on license

It's been very helpful. 10/10 would do business with every time. I love Arizona.
>>
Depends on the store. Chains like Dick's or Bass Pro cross every t and dot every i. Some others skip small stuff, like the mandatory safety demonstration here in California. Still others do what might be called the bare minimum. Nobody quite crosses the line into anything seriously illegal, but some do skimp on the details.
>>
>>34741157
>mandatory safety demonstration

Glad that's only in communist states. what could they possibly ask you to show them? how to lock slide back and release it while not pointing the gun at the clerk?
>>
>>34741178
You have to take off the trigger lock, load a snap cap in the magazine, put it in the gun, show that you know how to check that the chamber is empty, show that you know how to operate the safety, unload it, and put the trigger lock back on.

The guy at the local milsurp shop and I had a laugh about that when I bought my MAS-36. No safety, no safety demonstration.
>>
>>34741227
Do they provide the snap cap or can you bring in a red painted FMJ?
>>
>under 21
>store lets me handle handguns whenever I want
>able to buy handgun ammo as long as it's for my pistol calibre carbines and levergats
>>
>>34741095
Mine sticks to the laws but allows straw purchases through "gift cards" that you buy and give to the person who wants the gun so they can bring it right up to the counter and have it paid for, only needing a background check. I've reported them but nothing has happened yet.
>>
syre is AFT in this thaerd .
>>
File: 6.5_grendel.jpg (156KB, 2266x640px) Image search: [Google]
6.5_grendel.jpg
156KB, 2266x640px
>>34741343
ATF is not present. go home.

>>34741334
If tthey go through a background check how is that a straw purchase? straw purchases occur because the people cant fucking pass a background check
>>
>>34741319
They provide them.
>>
>>34741319
they should provide a snapcap
almost got screwed over by safe handling demo at one point cause the gun i bought had no mag included. clerk didnt know what to do. actual gunstore owner said fuck it and signed off on the sheet.
>>
>>34741355
No, you must buy the gun or it's a straw purchase. No exceptions.
>>
File: 1500260278175.jpg (132KB, 1341x896px) Image search: [Google]
1500260278175.jpg
132KB, 1341x896px
>>34741364
That has to be bullshit. No way in hell is that true. If someone wants and $850 gun for christmas and their wife gives them $850 to pay for it that's a straw purchase? get the fuck out of here a straw purchase is when someone buys the gun to pass the check and then gives that gun to someone who cant pass the check on their own
>>
>>34741381
We'll see what the ATF has to say buddy and it will be you with the egg on your face.
>>
>>34741381
no man, straw purchases are one of the least thought out and obtuse rules on the book. it sounds ok on paper, make it so you cant buy a gun for someone who cant legally have a gun, except it makes it so a kid and his dad cant go out to but a 10/22 on his birthday because ruger makes 25rd mags for it, even though those mags are illegal in the state. holy fucking shit strawpurchases piss me off nore than any other gun related law, its already illegal to give guns to felons.
>>
>>34741464
Giving someone money or a gift card to buy a gun is different than buying someone a gun.
>>
>>34741381
unrelated but what unit is this?
>>
>>34741479
hows it different if both parties are legally allowed to own firearms.
>>
>>34741095
Gun model name?
>>
>>34741700
anime gun is a P239
real gun is a uspc
>>
>>34741528
All I know is it's Russian. Probably some sort of Spetsnaz

>>34741700
Mine? HK USP Stainless. In the show? some sort of fake Beretta
>>
File: 1499115968313.jpg (148KB, 968x648px) Image search: [Google]
1499115968313.jpg
148KB, 968x648px
>>34741723
Sharp eye you have. The resolution of the pic is pretty shit
>>
>>34741723
If I buy the gun does it come with the girl?
>>
>>34741319
OH FUCKING boy do I have a story about this:

>Be in California
>be in Bay Area
>wait in line at a Big 5 store for some quick ammo because I forgot to bring some to a range shoot
>2 guys in front of me, doing a PPT, a college student and an older gentleman
>the only person at the gun counter (usually the manager) is in the back getting their paperwork in order
>overhear the two guys talk
>both have busy schedules, and one of them drove a bit of ways to do this transfer
>college student excited about the gun
>manager comes out, says something about the store not being able to do the transfer because it's in a caliber that the store doesn't sell (lolwut?)
>young guy says that makes no sense, says they probably sell the ammunition of that gun anyways
>manager looks at the ammo display, none found
>young guy remarks it's a common cartridge in europe
>older guy tells her to get on the phone with their corporate office because that's just straight horseshit
>30 more minutes go by
>she comes back out, "yea, everything is cleared up, we can do this"
>"but we need the buyer to perform a safety/function check with a snap cap"
>...........
>the store and the 2 guys don't have the snap cap of this mystery gun's caliber
>nearest dedicated gun store is closing up in 5 minutes
>the 2 guys decide to do this another day.
>whole thing took 45 minutes, and that was with me arriving, they were there way before that

Jesus fucking christ.
I do regret not asking what gun and caliber they were PPT'ing.
>>
File: Henrietta_GSG.webm (3MB, 800x448px) Image search: [Google]
Henrietta_GSG.webm
3MB, 800x448px
>>34741771
the girl is property of the italian gubbment
>>
>>34741774
>Big 5

I believe it. Same store is trying to sell a mini-14 for $800 out here. Fuck them
>>
File: 1495993918401.jpg (6KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1495993918401.jpg
6KB, 200x200px
>>34741783
>that scene where she stovepipes and looks right down the barrel to clear it

Why would the government even want her when all the other girls don't suck as much
>>
>>34741845
I mean, they had already put in all the work and shit into her at that point, it was an investment.
>>
>>34741861
Her trainer explicitly says aiming is worthless because in real combat there's no time to aim. Just shoot in the direction.

Yeah I think the Italian spec ops is just total shit
>>
>>34741783
I love badass /k/ lolis
>>
>>34741872
In real close quarters combat you'll want to point shoot, yes.
>>
>>34741095
What store in AZ faggot? I want to support based non-shit heads.
>>
File: 1495451619622.jpg (107KB, 794x550px) Image search: [Google]
1495451619622.jpg
107KB, 794x550px
>>34741901
Scottsdale Gun Club. The only notable AZ shooting range / store that's made it onto national TV.
>>
>>34741881

>point shooting
>real tactic

Yeah im fucking sure every spec ops unit tells their operators to point in the general direction and spray
>>
>>34741941
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Point_shooting
Yes, it's a real tactic. At some points in history soldiers were literally taught to shoot pistols with their finger parallel to the barrel to aim instinctively and faster.
And at close range with a pistol you should be able to instinctively tell where it's pointing accurately enough to hit center mass without looking down the sites, even if you don't literally point with a finger parallel to the barrel.
>>
>>34741955

Still a terrible tactic unless you're about to die. Please, provide me with a link to show im stupid. No one point shoots unless they're about to die
>>
>>34741758
I want a rin kagamine version
>>
>>34742008
dont think you understand how close these encounters are where point shooting is acceptable. you dont need perfect sight alignment at punching distance.
>>
>>34742015
Rin is literally the worst voccaloid. Please. get better taste
>>
>>34742022
Pls no bully. Are you a luka fag btw?
>>
>>34742008
At close ranges the first person who gets shot dies, yes. Not a tactic for normal infantry engagement distances of course.
>>
>>34742020
If you're at point shooting distance you've already failed your job as an operator
>>
>>34742045
So you're saying nobody should teach close quarters tactics ever, in case shit does go down? Uh huh
>>
>>34742039
You called it. I'm not a voccaloid person but Luka is the only one that passes as a real person for me
>>
>>34742053
I noticed luka fags usually don't like rin or rin fags
>>
>>34742072
Luka sounds passible as a human but Rin sounds fake as fuck. Miku's voice is pushing it for me but Rin sounds like someone is purposefully singing as high pitch as they can. For example i can barely tolerate Miku in this one but still like it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=px7prG249Rc
>>
Had a guy who would defy STATE law, but not federal law.

I work at a gun store myself now, and I sometimes let legal name requirement slide, since state DMV are retards and don't require birth cert to confirm legal name. State police is dumb in that they go off the DMV (POC state) and if a name doesn't match, they cancel the background check and tell people to go get a new license.

I have a manager who will bend over backwards and take anything as a secondary form of ID to establish residence within the state. I run the fuck away when people come over with a CA DL and some printed out docs. Most of the time it's them adding a name to someone's reg or utility bill temporarily.

I also refuse to take documents that the store deems legal, but is actually not at the state level and could get me rammed in the ass for release a gun with no background check.

>>34741334
The gift card thing is actually an ATF recommendation. They made a whole video about this and there are docs that tell people to get a gift card if they are worried about gift purchases.

>>34741355
It's intent. You can gift it, but you can not buy in someone elses stead.. There's that case which a cop bought a blue label clock for a relative. They even went through a private transfer, but the initial purchase was considered a straw purchase since he was buying for in someone else and money changed hands.
>>
>>34742092
Seriously, no way this isnt a total lie. People giving each other cash does NOT make a straw purchase if the person receiving the gun has to pass the background check. Otherwise no one would be able to pay for guns as a birthday / xmas present etc
>>
>>34741783
Mai daughteru.
>>
>>34742114
www.breitbart.com/big-government/2014/06/16/supreme-court-affirms-police-officer-s-felony-conviction-for-buying-gun-for-law-abiding-uncle/

Basically he answered yes on 11a, but the gun wasn't for himself, it was for his uncle. It has nothing to do with gifting.
>>
>>34742130
Your daughteru is mai waifu
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.