[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/k/ help me with my first custom Glock build.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

File: inb4kys.jpg (113KB, 1599x956px) Image search: [Google]
inb4kys.jpg
113KB, 1599x956px
So I bought my first project gun, however I am at a loss on what I should do. I kinda want something that looks like Agency Arms or Sailent Arms, but I also don't want it to be just another one of many. I want something I can call my own. So far this is what I wanted to start with.

Stipple job from ZevTec, I like their custom grips the most. Afterwards I am lost, I honestly don't know what slide I want, or the color of the barrel, or if I wanted an RMR cut or Vortex cut.

Help me /k/.
>>
File: faGirls.gif (865KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
faGirls.gif
865KB, 600x600px
>>34740862
stop being a fuckwad take all the money you were going to spend on bullshit buy ammo and practice. once you can regularly hit a mansized target at 100 yards you can customize your gun.
>>
>>34740885
I can already do that on my P226, USP9 expert and 1911. I can never do that on my Glocks because the trigger is shit.
>>
>>34740893
if you cant hit targets at 100 with a stock glock but can with other guns its you
practice more shitbird
>>
>>34740917
No, also the Glock as it is is ugly as fuck.
>>
>>34740885
This.
>>34740893
>I can never do that on my Glocks because the trigger is shit.

It's because you're shit. Upgrade the sights and git gud.
>No, also the Glock as it is is ugly as fuck.

Fantastic, you're a faggot that has no idea on what they're doing and has little desire to improve. kys scrub.
>>
considering a glock 22 for my first gun, all of the people I have talked too have had mixed feelings about glock, but I shot a g17 today and I liked it a lot, but would rather shoot .40 than 9mm. Any thoughts?
>>
>>34740893
>I can never do that on my Glocks because the trigger is shit.
Nah you're just shit.
>>
>>34741140
>>34741080
Opinions discarded.

What does /k/ think about Zevtech vs. Agency Arms?
>>
File: giphy-2.gif (3MB, 640x357px) Image search: [Google]
giphy-2.gif
3MB, 640x357px
>>34741212
Good luck bedazzling your Glock, you shit shot faggot.
>>
File: 1489004049153.jpg (19KB, 277x425px) Image search: [Google]
1489004049153.jpg
19KB, 277x425px
>>34741212
>What does /k/ think about Zevtech vs. Agency Arms?

We all think you're a faggot.
>>
>>34741100
if you must go for 40 buy used plenty of used glock 22s for sale cheap
that said dont buy a 40 get the 9
>>
>>34741233
I wasn't wild about the 9.

and yeah I would definitely buy used. I think I can get one for 350-400 burger currency. Sounds decent to me.
>>
>>34740917
I challenge anyone to reliably hit torso size targets at 100 yards with a stock glock.
>>
>not getting the vastly superior Gen 4 Glocks
>not getting some good sights like 10-8 or Trijicon HDs
>no changing to a Rocket connector
That's pretty much all you need to be gud with a Glock. Also sell that Gen 3 piece of shit, Gen 4 is VASTLY superior.
>>
>>34741270
Doing spring upgrades is better for cheaper on gen3 fwiw.
>>
>>34741281
You mean the trigger springs? The Gen 4 recoil springs don't need to be changed ever unlike Gen 3 which needs to be change around every 5k rounds.
>>
>>34741302
No, I meant recoil. If you want to for weight or need to for suppressor or whatever, you can replace for cheaper. I also thought you needed to change out gen 4 recoil assembly every 10-15k rounds.
>>
Do the grip work yourself.
Don't put windows in the slide. That shit is super gay.
An optic cut is fine but that's it unless you want front serrations, which I think is not needed.
Upgrade internals.
Get a threaded barrel if you want it, but there is zero point to a non-threaded drop in unless you're shooting lead which is dumb and you aren't since if you could reload you wouldn't ask such a stupid question.

Don't buy a shitty optic.
>>
>>34741317
>>34740862
You don't need a grip upgrade and/or stippling the grip. I don't know how this got started, are people out there secreting lard? Even gen 3 was almost enough. Gen 4 is so aggressively molded that you don't need anything else on the grip. I'll admit that the cocking serrations could use some work if you plan to work in a wet environment, but that's about it.
>>
File: s-l300.jpg (16KB, 299x300px) Image search: [Google]
s-l300.jpg
16KB, 299x300px
Honestly this is all of the stipple you need.

*inb4 it slips when it gets wet

Only if you are retarded and didn't read the fucking instructions when installing it.
>>
>>34740862
>Stipple jobs
>custom glock

Holy shot, op. Just get a Roland special if you want custom and have no idea what you already want.
>>
>>34741232
This.
>>
File: l;ka87.gif (3MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
l;ka87.gif
3MB, 480x270px
>>34740862
>Custom Glock build
>>
>>34741376
That's Talon grips, that is not stipple. And the tape doesn't even fucking stay if your hand is sweaty.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.