[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hmm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: tmp_4341-15014127943221708312002.jpg (1005KB, 1537x2049px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_4341-15014127943221708312002.jpg
1005KB, 1537x2049px
Does anyone kind of want to see the US go to war with a peer or near-peer, just to see all the weird black project weapons that get rolled out?
>>
>>34732755
For the same reason I want to see the never going to happen foreign invasion, just to see what occurs.
>>
>>34732755
not really. I'd like another Desert Storm actually, just us rolling out our standard shit and going full bore without worrying about their people. in my eyes that's the other guy's job.
>>
>>34732755
I've been hoping WW3 would start for the last ten years. I don't want to die during the most peaceful time on the planet. I want to see some shit go down.
>>
We could build our border wall at the Panama Canal.
>>
> thinking you would see the black projects even if you were in theater
>>
>>34732755
This is modern war lad. All the real black stuff isnt kinetic anymore, its information and electronic. Its intel, counter intel, comm networks, etc. And you likely wont realize its happening either.
>>
>>34732755
http://www.usdebtclock.org/

yessss goy fight for the chosen people
>>
File: 1491277365114.jpg (300KB, 1280x735px) Image search: [Google]
1491277365114.jpg
300KB, 1280x735px
>>34732755
yes, but for other reasons
>>
>>34732755
What I want in my heart of hearts is for Christiandom to drive the Saracen from North Africa, Anatolia, and the Levant. Like, a European gang beating of all slimes.
>>
File: Terminator.gif (653KB, 312x125px) Image search: [Google]
Terminator.gif
653KB, 312x125px
>>34733925
>he doesn't know about the plasma rifles and robots
>>
>>34732755
Are you kind of an idiot, or just and imbecile?
>>
File: image.jpg (15KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15KB, 300x168px
>>34734229
DEUS VULT when?

Also just so we're clear, my phone auto-capitalized that. I may have a problem
>>
>>34735179
>posting from phone
kys poorfag
>>
>>34732755

Problem with that is that the USA doesnt have enemies that are on its level or close to its level.

>>34734229
>>34735179

That will never happen. western Europe is dying and by the time enough people have "woken up", it will be too little too late.
>>
I would much rather see a full on Inquisition,liberation a new d possible annexation of Mexico. Autonomy has failed
>>
>>34736928
Canada and Mexico simultaneous blitz annexation. Would we need anything except national guard forces?

North American powerhouse nation. Lots of trees, water, uranium and oil from Canada, cheap brown labor from Mexico. Come on Trump dont waste my vote.
>>
>>34736994
Nah I definitely want Canada to stay Canadian. Quebec could be wiped but Canada is pretty great, like a sidekick in a buddy cop show. Mexico is just falling the fuck apart and that's way more important than the bullshit going on in the ME. Unless the US wants to go full crusade we should just leave it alone and make NATO pull it's weight while we work on real problems rather than a training simulator in the desert
>>
>>34732838
I could see an invasion getting as far as the Appalachian mountains but there is anybody ever going to take those hills.
>>
File: Giant_fucking_dildos.gif (86KB, 500x633px) Image search: [Google]
Giant_fucking_dildos.gif
86KB, 500x633px
>>34732755
Take nuclear weapons of the equation.

The only "Near-peer" level war would be the entire globe Vs. USA.

And we would still win.

By alot.
>>
>>34733925
What about those stealth blackhawks from the Bin Laden raid?
>>
>>34735324

>not shitposting while at work
what are you, new?
>>
>>34734045
litteraly my gramps in WWII when he went to fight the Japs. asked for amphibious assault too. guy was pissed.
>>
No Nukes:

>Russian, China, NK, and Pakistan somehow knock out India, SK, Taiwan, Vietnam, Japan, etc all and once.
>Get totally surprise on the USN in the pacific and sink a shit ton of ships and keep airfields out of action.
>China and Russia load up all their civilian super container transport ships and eventually reach the Cali.

Now all the /k/ommandoes must fight off a joint Russian/Chinese invasion force.
>>
>>34733925
Project MARAUDER is 100% real and vanished without a trace the moment it started to look promising.

The military has a plasma cannon they're saving for SHTF.
>>
>>34732755
>just to see all the weird black project weapons that get rolled out?
and what makes you think you are gonna survive long enough to even witness the situation to be escalated to that degree, let alone enjoy the technological progression after the war?

I know this is a fantasy wanking thread but people have no idea how great is it to have peace. Same goes for all the deluded "revolsutionaries" fighting "nazis" and "facists"
People died fighting actual wars way the fuck back so we can sit in front of a personal computer and post about how boring or tough we have it.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.