[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT make fun of mall ninjas

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: 10x10_Noveske-Logo_V01.png (73KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
10x10_Noveske-Logo_V01.png
73KB, 800x800px
>people that pay more than $170 for an iron cross rollmark on their ar15

hahahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahaahhahahahhahaha stupid asses
>>
>>34730650
when do you go back to school, anon?
>>
>>34730650
>not having $170 to blow
>>
File: 2f7.jpg (94KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
2f7.jpg
94KB, 601x508px
>>34730652
>i pay a premium to look cool on /arg/ pls ignore
>>
>>34730650
Like the companies market or not, they did tell Cali to go fuck themselves (them, Barrett, and Faxon)
>>
>>34730661
There are two types of people who make these comments

1. The people who have never known real wealth and prosperity in their life and project their own financial irresponsibility onto others who have

2. Someone who has done nothing to deserve the wealth and prosperity they have and use other peoples money they haven't earned to buy toys they don't deserve
>>
>>34730650
Go be poor somewhere else. The stench of the fields rests upon your old boots.
>>
fpbp
>>
File: IMG_0261.png (415KB, 718x799px)
IMG_0261.png
415KB, 718x799px
>>34731161
OMG you're like, so wise.
>>
>>34730661
>not using money as fap rags

Get a load of these faggots.
>>
>>34731161
I bought a noveske lower for $140 on sale and absolutely regret the fact that I spent that much on a lower receiver.
>>
>>34731185
>buh buh buh u a poorfag!!!

Funny how faggots like yourself get noveske everything then pay $100 to put some chinese turd optic on it
>>
>>34730650
Is this the White Power cross?
>>
File: rifle.jpg (248KB, 598x1063px)
rifle.jpg
248KB, 598x1063px
>>34731420
Hah. My rifle is a somewhat reasonably priced CMMG and I put a fucking American turd on top of that sucker. Stupid Eotech. Now I've got a $1,000 optics system that won't hold zero outside in the winter.

Pic related it's my stupid rifle. CMC trigger is awesome though.
>>
>>34731434
Holy shit richfag alert
>>
>>34731161
Um.. woah.. 170 dollars...

Both rich and poor people can afford to pay 170 dollars on something they enjoy. It's not a significant enough amount of money to sweat.

t. financial planner
>>
>>34731556
Yah ppl listen to this guy saying that its not stupid to pay 2x the price of a lower just for a rollmark even if u are poor

Sounds retarded but since he claims to be a financial planner it negates the fact that he is a literal retard!
>>
>>34731616
Its far more important to motivate yourself through buying things you enjoy than it is to save money at every available opportunity. If its your "treat yourself" present and you're only paying 170 you got away easy. Who gives a fuck about saving 85 dollars. You're poor and a dumb fudd.
>>
i Wish i has spent a little more on my cy6 lower i got for 39$ at the lgs it functions fine but the mag well doesn't have a nice chamfer like my "premium" dpms and lower and its not easy to just slap a mag in you have to line it up a little more and makes it fiddly
>>
>>34731301
Found the yenta.
>>
>>34731726
>buying anything cheaper than the budget standard aeroprecision
get what you pay for.
at least it should be easy as fuck to get rid of ane 'upgrade'
>>
>>34733354
How?
>>
>>34731651
Lol you are a fucking retard
If a rollmark is what makes you spend 2x the price you normally would on a lower then you are a fool. I certainly won't stop you from doing so but it doesn't change the fact that it is stupid.

Especially since there are other components on the AR that could use that extra cash, like the barrel for starters. Or a decent optic.

You're just a dumb little bitch that paid a premium for a rollmark and now you're throwing a tantrum.

I suggest you try understanding what the word "fudd" means before you open your big dumb mouth, dipshit
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.