[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/k/ related job interview

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_8201.jpg (108KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8201.jpg
108KB, 600x800px
i neex help guys. i have a job interview tomorrow at a popular sporting goods store. the position is the firearms desk obviously. now, my question is, do i talk to them professionally about firearms and hunting and safety and lame stuff like that? or should i sperg out and reveal my power level? like, immediatley start telling them there fudd guns are worthless and they need to stock pile only obscure eastern european weaponry?

pic unrelated, i pulled it off some slavs vkontakte
>>
>>34730582
Nigga just let the interview guide you, answer the questions they ask, and know a bit about the job, ask some questions.
>>
>>34730582
bruh why dis nigga got a cat in his pocket tho? niggas in russia stealin cats now?
>>
>>34730687
Russian MRE
>>
>>34730582
>should i sperg out and reveal my power level?
Never.
>>
interview totally normal, then at the end ask the person interviewing you how much ammo EXACTLY the store holds.
>>
>>34730582
Remember to wear as much mall ninja crap as you can, bonus points for having a camoed up face too.
>>
>>34730582
>customer service
>/k/-related
Just because you see a gun does not make a thing /k/-related
>>
period correct 36th grenadiers, waffen ss uniform. be oc'ing k98
>>
>>34730582
>retail interview

I remember my last retail interview.

>hi
>hello
>so you want to work for us?
>yes sir
>well, I'm going to bring you in and see how you do, is that good?
>Yes sir
>Get with 'x' and they'll set you up
>Thank you
>*shakes hand*
>Have a nice day
>You too

Literally one minute conversation
>>
use the word "dindu" at least twice.
>>
>>34730582
Not knowing there from their, poor bait quality.
>>
>>34730582
Here's how the interview's gonna go
>hi anon
HI
>do you know how to work a register
I own alot of guns and browse 4chan daily
>Ok, do you care about customers?
Funny you should ask, I'm a strong glock advocate
>are you ok making shit tier money?
As long as I get to tell people of work near guns
>you're hired
>>
>>34731190
this is... sadly accurate
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.