[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BBBBZZZZZZZTTTTTTTT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: 300_los_gun_show_002.jpg (14KB, 300x212px) Image search: [Google]
300_los_gun_show_002.jpg
14KB, 300x212px
I have a bunch of milsurp crap I need to get rid of, I'm contemplating getting a table at a gunshow, anyone ever do this?

any tips,ect. stories, do I need a Tax ID#?
>>
File: 1364972974815.gif (179KB, 323x400px) Image search: [Google]
1364972974815.gif
179KB, 323x400px
Just see if Ivan at the kommando store will buy it from you and put it on his sight. We all enjoy his goods.
>>
I'd rather go and sell myself, I think it could be fun.
>>
>>
>>34730695
I don't understand people with ass crack problems when wearing jeans. You're telling me you can't pull your boxers or undies up enough to cover your crack, or get pants that are longer so they cover your hip higher?
>>
>>34730248

>>34730248

Well yeah, I have done something similar a few times. All in all not an enjoyable experience. First you pay an incredible amount to rent table space. Then there's the morning rush when every collector in town runs past the table to buy the best pieces. The rest of the day you deal with an unending parade of guys who claim that your prices and goods are shit because they saw the same item for sale on Ebay for three dollars, but are willing to pay you one dollar to help you get more space. Don't like their fraction bids and say no? Half an hour later you see them standing in the background while their kid of wife comes to offer the exact same bid, and oh do they feel clever. If you decide to mark up the price so you can offer the unrelenting hagglers an actual deal, they will crucify you loudly in words and refuse to deal with someone like you, driving off other customers by sheer noise. You can forget getting your money back. Unless you are selling stuff you literally paid only loose change for, the chance of going home with little more than empty boxes is very very small.
>>
As long as you charge decent rates you'll make a sale. Being open to trades is good too but or course then you have to make sure you aren't getting ripped off. There's a vendor at my local show who brings in the same shit for the past three years because his prices are so retardedly jacked up.
>$600 sks
>$500 mosin with mismatched SNs
>Garand for fucking $2k

>>34731938
You seem really fucking angry, man
>>
>>34730728

>Wasn't wearing boxers to begin with

Anon, he's a member of the Grey sneakers, blue jeans and grey shirt club. He doesn't have to wear boxers because he's given up on life.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.