[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

21 in 28 days

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1485293221711.jpg (25KB, 500x522px) Image search: [Google]
1485293221711.jpg
25KB, 500x522px
I turn 21 on the 29th /k/, I will have a little under 3k saved up for this glorious moment. Tell me if I'm doing it right.

>M&P 9mm 2 tone FDE

>PBS-1 Wolverine for my 7.62x54r Vepr and AK

>Bottle of makers and jack

Thoughts?
>>
>>34729145
Get the fuck out you child.
>>
>>34729150
Good input
>>
>>34729150
don't be a nigger, he's trying to do it right
>>
>>34729150

As an alcoholic, skip the booze man. Seriously. It's not all that it's built up to be. Spend that money on more ammunition.

If you must really try some alcohol, just get you a $2-3 bottle of London Dry Gin. That's all a man really needs anyway.
>>
>>34729145
Jack is garbage. Maker's is a wheated bourbon, so if you get another bottle go the other way and get a high-rye like Wild Turkey or Bulleit.
>>
>>34730943
I'll get bullet good idea
>>
File: IMG_0023.jpg (35KB, 511x253px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0023.jpg
35KB, 511x253px
Any comment on the pbs-1?
I'm an AK guy and I really like the aesthetic. Anyone have any experiance with dead air?
>>
>>34730769
Gin tastes like shit unless it's mixed which is fine but what>>34730943
Suggested is good. I'll probably skip the jack and go with bullet because I usually just like my spirits straight with ice so I can taste the flavor and barreled whiskey is one of my favorite tastes. I'm not looking to get shit faces on cheap stuff, trust me I tried that when I was like 13 and I promised never again.
>>
PBS-1 that's fucking awesome, skip the jack and buy a 6 pack of your favorite beer or reloading supplies or 9mm

makers is good

dont gamble
>>
>>34731915

five bucks says that pbs is just their regular suppressor with different externals, so if their base suppressor is good, the pbs is probably fine too.
>>
>>34730769
>$2-3 bottle of London Dry Gin

Does your liquor store ship?
>>
>bottle of jack
just get two bottles of makers or moar ammo
>>
>>34731976
Actually it was designed from the ground up for the ak, even if the thread is not aligned with the barrel. Look it up and you will be impressed
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.