[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Looks like the MDR is no longer Vaporware

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

Looks like the MDR is no longer Vaporware
>>
>>34726307
That's gay
>>
>>34726694

you're gay you fucking gook fuck you
>>
>>34726307
>Isis salute
I hope you guys don't support these people
>>
Please don't suck, if only to give other .308 manufacturers competition.
>>
I look forward to seeing it exist.
>>
>>34726307
Wtf is with the goatfucker signal
>>
>>34726307
Yeah, I totally want a gun company putting me and my order out there to the public.
>>
File: 1467625826253.jpg (24KB, 547x459px) Image search: [Google]
1467625826253.jpg
24KB, 547x459px
>>34726307
>please don't be shit
>please don't be shit
>please don't be shit
>>
So how long until I can add one to cart and have it shipped to me without having to wait on a preorder?

Alternatively, how long until people that actually shoot their rifles put a few thousand initial rounds through a few of them and post wear patterns and reliability reports?
>>
>>34726879
Yea that and its the #1 symbol because .... you know.... he was number 1
>>
>>34726952
see>>34727066

he is the very first person to receive an MDR
>>
>>34727065
>6-8 months

Probably less if you have a DT dealer in your area and get lucky. I'd give it at least a year overall
>>
>>34727065
Probably 6months until they fulfill all the pre-orders
>>
File: xBUcoMu.jpg (21KB, 466x354px) Image search: [Google]
xBUcoMu.jpg
21KB, 466x354px
>>
>>34727066
excuses excuses

why the fuck is the mdr promo video set to isis music then?
>>
>>34727078
>thinking I was fur relaz
>>
>>34727066
Dude Smitty is a cool guy, don't did him like that
>>
File: dta C.jpg (435KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
dta C.jpg
435KB, 1600x1200px
>>34727088
>>34727083
During 2013, the SRS chassis was unobtanium just like the MDR. They pulled the same shit where if you ordered the SRS-A1 chassis it was always "1 more month, 1 more month, not much longer..."

Anyways, it took 2 years before they were readily available and done with pre orders. I really want an MDR to go with my SRS, but it's gonna be a while before they trickle out and people really start to beat on these fuckers to see just how good they are. After living through many other new gun releases, all I can say is you are best served by waiting for the initial teething to finish and purchase a 2nd-3rd generation of an item AFTER the bugs are worked out.

I don't want this rifle to fail, but fuck Nick Young and his company's bullshit. May some 14yr old mormon girl he forced to marry him bite off his bag.
>>
>>34726307
I could buy two rdbs for that money.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.