[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pocket Knives

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

File: 51gdxBByvZL._SY300_.jpg (16KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
51gdxBByvZL._SY300_.jpg
16KB, 300x300px
looking for a new pocket knife /k/.

>Straight edge
The one I have now is half serrated and I hate it
>Folding
>3 inches
Jew Jersey laws
>Good clip
I usually have it inside my pocket clipped in the outside

Any suggestions?
>>
buy that gay rainbow shit
>>
Just get a Benchmade griptilian
>>
>>34725926
ESEE Zancudo in D2
>>
>>34725926
Get a Kershaw Leek
Looks just like that pic but isn't rainbowed out
It's spring assisted but it could probably be taken out
>>
>"Jew Jersey Laws"

You're as dumb as most of the people in this state. There's no length regulation in New Jersey. Read your laws, the only requirement for carrying a knife is to have a necessary use for it. Self defense is not a proper need of a knife.
>>
Ontario RAT-II
Benchmade Mini-Griptillian
Esee Zancudo
CRKT Squid
Spyderco Delica/Efficient/Sage/Native
ZT 0900

Lots of choices. It's really up to how much you want to pay.
>>
>>34725946
fpbp
>>
Pic related. Put in your back pocket beside your wallet.
>>
>>34727616
So if I print this image out and take it to the local outfitters will they be able to tell me what knife it is since the fucking image is too small to see the maker mark?
>>
File: jennaglasses.png (697KB, 780x774px) Image search: [Google]
jennaglasses.png
697KB, 780x774px
>>34727640
Yep. You're welcome.
>>
Not OP, how's this?

https://www.knifecenter.com/item/KS1830/kershaw-1830-oso-sweet-assisted-satin-plain-blade-black-gfn-handles
>>
File: 31eJPs9nM+L.jpg (14KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
31eJPs9nM+L.jpg
14KB, 500x500px
I have a Kershaw 1660ST and it seems to be exactly what you're looking for. great knife. really good feel, size and weight.
>>
>>34727748
https://www.amazon.com/Kershaw-Onion-Folding-Knife-Speed/dp/B004DS1XF6
>>
>>34727764
>>34727748
also it does have a clip. amazon only shows it in the videos but its a good clip too.
>>
>>34727748
Kershaw's bad. Speaking from experience.
>>
File: 1-16-600x480.jpg (77KB, 600x480px) Image search: [Google]
1-16-600x480.jpg
77KB, 600x480px
Spyderco paramilitary 2 has been my knife for awhile, love it.
>>
>>34727789
Ive had this knife for years now with 0 issues. I always thought kershaw was a good brand? Are they known for issues or something?
>>
>>34727833
Kershaw isn't that bad, they're ok knifes at a meh price.
>>
>>34727809
Is spyderco actually a good brand? They've always seemed like mid tier trash to me because of the gimmicky bird eye thing
>>
>>34727640
Or you could try that magical new technology known as reverse image search
>>
>>34727789
Been EDCing a Kershaw Freefall for 7 months.
Does the job great for cheap.
>>
>>34727809
This, does everything I need around the house and on the job. Durable and good quality for what I use it for.
>>
I don't mind paying about $70 for a knife, but only if it's a good fucking knife. I don't want to pay $80 for something that may be trash and I also don't want to pay $20 for something that definitely is trash.
>>
>>34727897
Yeah, feels really nice in the hand. Good blade steel, butter smooth opening.
>>
>>34727897
Easily top-tier production knives. I still carry an Endura I bought in 2007.
>>
File: Favorite EDC knives.jpg (514KB, 1352x1409px) Image search: [Google]
Favorite EDC knives.jpg
514KB, 1352x1409px
>>34725926
I've never had a problem with any of my knives in Nj. Just don't be an idiot with it. If you don't wave it around in public, and don't carry it in to "secure" areas, very few people will even notice.
>>
>>34727897
>because of the gimmicky bird eye thing
That's pretty much the first impression of everyone, but they're on of the best companies in the business and pioneers in the industry.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.