[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Morristown, MN

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (315KB, 693x948px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
315KB, 693x948px
Any of you boys planning on attending this?
>>
Yep. I go pretty much every year. Wondering what the ammo tent prices will be this year.

/K/ommando meet?
>>
>>34724243
One of those things is unlike the others
>>
>>34726008
What? The Mig and the Cowboys? Shooter's Roundup isn't a western event, though there's a lot of Western stuff. The Mig is part of a guy's collection of military vehicles that's out there every year and has expanded yearly too. If I thought there'd be interest, I'd take a lot more photos.
>>
>>34726512
Please do, I'd like to see them
>>
>>34724243
Yeah, me and a couple friends were planning on heading down that way.
>>
>>34724243
is it up nort?
>>
Minneapolis checking in. Never heard of this. Is it worth it?
>>
>>34724243
Haven't been to that, but I've been to Ahlman's a few times. Good people and a good place from my experiences.
>>
any idea if the ammo tent is worth it? this interests me most especially if they have weird shit.
>>
>>34724243
this kinda enthusiastic yet bad advertising makes me happy in a sad kind of way

like they sound so excited and want you to get excited too

i hope lots of people go, i'd go if i didn't live in the exact opposite end of the country
>>
>>34727776
No, Morristown is down by Owatana.
>>34727826
You get to shoot a lot of different guns that factory reps bring with, so there's that. Watch some Civil War re-enactors go through a cannon firing drill, the aforementioned military vehicle collection, watch trick shooters, rent a machine gun, try your hand at prizes on wilderness hunt challenge, yeah, probably worth it, if only to say you've done it.
>>34727849
Ammo tents in years past were common rounds-12 gauge, 9mm, .40, .223, etc.
>>34728100
It's gotten bigger every year. I'd put attendance over a thousand over the two days, judging by what the parking lot looks like when I leave.
>>
>>34728100
I know what you mean, I'm going because I've heard it's actually pretty high production value for what it seems to be
>>
>>34726008
>he belives 'historybooks' that coverup the indocommunist- federal war in the western territories
>>
File: ztX3mMi (1).png (329KB, 400x468px) Image search: [Google]
ztX3mMi (1).png
329KB, 400x468px
Bloomington fag here. Might go now that I know about it.

Is it just dealer sampling and shows? Or is there a normal range you can bring your own guns to shoot at?
>>
>>34728859
>Or is there a normal range you can bring your own guns to shoot at

Not during the Roundup. It's like the Shooter's Show at Bill's-if you want to sight in a rifle or something during the event, you're screwed since all the lanes are being used for the event.
>>
Rochester reporting.
never heard of this but thinking of checking it out as I love trick shooting.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.