[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When keeping it tacticool goes horribly wrong

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

Well not really, he's a cop, he'll be fine. I don't want to sound too /pol/, but from a tactical standpoint, could this really be considered self defense. I mean sure the guy could have been threatening him but he had his hands in his pockets the entire time. Is it ever Ok to punch someone who has their hands in their pockets?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sIIlVELdXrM
>>
>>34722384
>Is it ever Ok to punch someone who has their hands in their pockets?
possibly, but not in this instance
>>
>>34722396
The only instance I can think of is if they are

A) getting in a shooting stance and yelling about how they had a gun
B)had on hannibal lector teeth and charging at you ready to bite your face off (a very real possibility in Florida)

Either way judging from the body language the sucker punchee looked nervous, apprehensive and not threatening at all.
>>
>>34722384
I've worked around numerous hotels and restaurants who have valets and they're always respectful, professional guys and girls. So seeing this guy just punch him and then hearing his justification is pathetic.
>>
>>34722384
>could this really be considered self defense
no
>>
>"White THUG"
gimme a break. lol.
>>
>>34722616

Even white thugs wear collared shirts and have a career job. Minorities BTFO.

That said the guy looks like your typical power tripping cop. Possibly on steroids too.
>>
I decked a bum in Tampa once because I wouldn't give him any money and he wouldn't take his hands out of his pockets. I wasn't gonna take the chance that he had some shit shiv ready to go to town on me. Left hook solved my uneasiness.
>>
>>34722616
attacking someone for a trivial matter like a parking ticket makes you a thug
>>
>>34722693
It isn't the THUG part he is quoting about. Never in your entire life have you heard the words "black THUG" used in the media. This video went out of it's way to mention the race of the person involved in a negative way. If someone punches someone unprovoked or seeks to riot and loot. They are thugs. People who use violence for their own personal gain.

Yet no matter how vastly black or hispanic a group of thugs or a single thug might be. They are never named by race, unless of course they are shot by a white police officer.
>>
>>34722384
>bootlickers will defend this
Cop and DEA agent pissed he had to pay 18 dollars. Probably drunk. When questioned started talking about how much his car cost like some arrogant prick. Didn't even get arrested or charged.
>>
>>34722384
>could this really be considered self defense

From what we can see on the tape, no, it would not be considered self defense.
>>
>>34722729
> Never in your entire life have you heard the words "black THUG" used in the media.
So close, yet so far.
>>
>>34722384
>White THUG Who 'SUCKER PUNCHED" Florida Valet...SPEAKS OUT!
florida man strikes again, but what's up with this mud channel?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.