[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Glock AIWB

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 95
Thread images: 12

File: aiwb.jpg (50KB, 630x436px) Image search: [Google]
aiwb.jpg
50KB, 630x436px
>Put on AIWB holster with glock
>It's pointed at my dick when i'm sitting and at my femoral artery when i'm standing

Uhh is this safe? I've heard of a lot of people killing themselves by blowing their femoral up. It's kind of scary desu
>>
I've carried that way for years. I feel that it's safer because you pay more attention when holstering when something is near your dick/balls
>>
>>34715875
It's not gonna go off in the holster if that's what you are asking.

If you carry that way there are inherent risks associated with drawing and re-holstering, not completely unlike carrying any other way.

It's as safe as you make it. It's all up to you.
>>
>>34715928

This. I also found it easier to reholster, cause your offhand can easily come in and pull away any thing that could lead to a ND.
>>
>>34715875
the glock has more internal safeties than most other firearms.

the striker will not be released without the trigger being pulled unless those safeties malfunction or have been interrupted by aftermarket parts/ gunsmithing.

the danger posed by the glock style "manual" safety is entirely in trigger actuation. attention to presentation and reholstering are essential.

t. carried g36 aiwb 4 years
>>
>>34715928
>>34716161
additionally, and specifically with minimalist holsters like the vanguard series, it can be safer to actually take the holster off, reholster, and rechamber after shooting.
>>
File: 20170610_130957.jpg (925KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170610_130957.jpg
925KB, 1920x1080px
>>34715875
It's safe so long as you keep your booger hook off the bang switch.

I also find that aiwb carrying (as other anons have already stated) tends to make you a bit more conscious of your reholstering. Also if you get a wedge it does help to angle to gun away from your body to an extent.
>>
>>34715875
It's safe in the holster. What most people don't think about is putting it back in the holster once it's been drawn. Even more spooky when your adrenaline is up and you're not particularly focused on safety. I'm pretty adamant about manual safeties on all handguns. Serves as an extra form of retention for a duty weapon and an extra layer of protection for an EDC weapon. Unless you always roll with a polymer holster OWB and your shirt tucked into your rubber lined waistband, there's always potential for shit to go wrong.
>>
>>34716191
what's that curved panel for, is it to keep benis out of the way?
>>
>>34715875
>for carry
Yea it's ok as long as youre careful and don't fuck something else. Personally I'd chamber over a discharge bucket, slide the holster over it while safely pointed at said discharge bucket and then belt it on. Glocks aren't prone to going off from mechanical failure and this process will eliminate the rest of the likely causes of a good ol glockleggn.

>for practicing
No, not really. When you're going to be practicing a draw hundreds/thousands while sweaty, tired, or cold AF Glock + AIWB is a pretty good recipe for a fatal ND as far as such things go, in fact i can't think of anything worse that most wouldn't consider suicide-y. You'd have to like literally be checking if your guns were empty by putting them against your upper chest or head and pulling the trigger.
>>
>>34716250
Wow did i fuck up a lot of those sentences or what
>>
>>34716250
>No, not really. When you're going to be practicing a draw hundreds/thousands while sweaty, tired, or cold AF Glock + AIWB is a pretty good recipe for a fatal ND as far as such things go,
Why not practice at home unloaded until you get a few hundred or thousand draws and reholsters and it becomes muscle memory to not have your finger anywhere near the trigger until the gun is well clear of your body?
>>
>>34716250
I put a gadget SCD on my Glock that I carry AIWB for this reason. It gives me a lot more peace of mind when reholstering, especially since I don't look down before reholstering
>>
>>34715875
It's only dangerous if you don't practice unholstering your weapon often.

Because if you do have to get your gun out, chances are, you'd be fumbling to get it out and likely to shoot yourself in the dick first.
>>
>>34715875

It is not safe, you're violating a cardinal rule of gun safety in a way that just doesn't happen with other carry methods.

You're also doing it with a gun lacking any of the design aspects which could help prevent accidental discharge.
>>
Is there any reason glock shills keep saying stupid shit like
>it is safer to not have a manual safety
???
>>
>>34716437

it's a psychological defense mechanism called rationalization, which they use to avoid confronting the fact that they chose an ND machine because it was cheap and popular.
>>
>>34715875
i hope you didnt pay more then $310.49 for that glock. if you did you done over payed.
>>
>>34716294
This should be the only way of practicing until you're confident in your skills.
>>
>>34716230
is for benis redention, yeds, bud alzo dabbles as a gud bajaina tab
>>
>>34716294
I have actually. Becoming competent doesn't entirely remove the risk.
>>
>>34716594
this. awareness is important on every rep. pay attention EVERY time. if you're too tired to pay attention, you're too tired to drill. that goes for dry fire too.

its worth considering that you may not even want to re-holster if you're involved in a defensive shooting.
>>
>>34716435
>violating a cardinal rule of gun safety

Even when not violating the rules, it still feels unsafe to me. I've been trained on Glocks and I'm forced to carry one but there are situations I've come across where even with trigger and muzzle discipline I find myself feeling uncomfortable. One is, I like to keep my HD weapon in a small safe by my bed. Sticking my hand in that safe to grab a Glock out always has to be done slowly and autistically safe, with good lighting. The same would apply for picking it up when in a drawer, on a a table, or if you've dropped it. Any surface really. Glocks basically require a holster to be safe. So I can keep it in a holster in the safe but that just makes an extra, two handed step I have to complete before I'm good to go.

Another, I put my duty belt on by my car, and in order to get the keeper behind my holster on I have to remove the gun because the handle gets in the way. I then have to set it down on my dash or car seat, and this is typically in low lighting because morning shift starts at 0500. I shouldn't have to get my flashlight out to pick up my gun just because I needed to set it down.

There's a tactic I liked to use where if you may need your weapon quickly while in a vehicle, you tuck it under your leg in your lap while driving. Not even fucking trying this with a Glock, that tactic is undoable with it. Not so much of an issue with a duty holster since your gun is already in a good position to draw while in a vehicle, but EDC positions can be difficult to draw from innacar.

I guess noobs like Glocks because they don't actually train. They just go to a range and shoot in one spot. No vehicle tactics, no stress tests, no repeated draws and holsters, no real need for extra retention in case someone else has accessed your weapon. I guess you don't really need a gun and probably won't ever have to use it, so I guess it doesn't need to be too versatile.
>>
>>34716437
It's because of the whole
>people die all the time from forgetting to turn there safeties off and they totally don't serve any purpose anyways lol just use your finger, idiot!

Meme that people have really been on about the last couple decades.
>>
>>34716169
This x10.

I have a few sticky holsters and love that I can keep the trigger covered at all times.

No way to have an issue if the tigger can't be touched. All that you have to do is practice your draw.
>>
File: 1501003805060.gif (4MB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1501003805060.gif
4MB, 200x200px
>>34715875
that clinch pic tho
>>
>>34716642
> noobs like Glocks because they don't train

*experts like Glocks because they do train

There. Fixed it for ya
>>
>>34716843
>noobs like glocks because they don't train and experts like glocks because they train constantly and were already an expert when they got the glock

Fixt
>>
>>34716900
Yet they chose to keep it. Reputable instructors choose Glock more than any other pistol. Same for their students
>>
>>34715875
>>34716117
call me paranoid but any time a round is chambered i ignore the mechanical integrity of the gun in question and still worry a primer might spontaneously combust due to chemistry. id rather just not have a chambered weapon pointed at my vitals, i dont care if its in a holster or a "safe mechanical design"

if i appendix carry (almost never) i do it without a round chambered. normally just carry at 3-5oclock, round chambered, depending on holster and gun and situation.

props to you macho dudes who have no problem pointed a loaded gun at your dick
>>
>>34717064
That, like, cannot happen tho. That is the definition of an irrational fear. Which is a personality trait I despise, no offense.
>>
>>34717123
Like not driving a car because you're worried your fuel pump might spark and explode the gas tank.
>>
>>34717123
what if you got struck by lightning and would have survived but the electricity set off the round which shot you in the artery
>>
>>34717201
Doesn't set off a bullet.
>>
>>34717262
car accident and flaming gasoline on your hip and gun? obviously none of this is probable or remotely possible, but is it even possible?
>>
>>34716437
>Is there any reason glock shills keep saying stupid shit like it is safer to not have a manual safety???

It was one of the standard talking points that the Glock marketing department came up with when they were aggressively expanding their LE market share. In reality, the reason there is no option for a manual safety despite it being one of the most constantly requested options is due to the same reason that Glocks don't have the option for things like steel sights or no finger grooves and why Glock was 10 years late getting into the single stack concealed carry pistol area.
>>
>>34716843
What would you define an expert as? Competition shooters don't need versatility. The features (or lack thereof) they desire aren't practical for the street, same with light ass hair triggers.
>>
>>34717615
Competition shooters are only experts in the raw mechanics of shooting; their equiptment only makes sense in the context of the sport. I'm talking about armed professionals and defensive shooting instructors when I mention experts. Those are the people who choose Glock more often than any other handgun
>>
>>34717302
It can cook off if the round is hot enough. But that would imply your body is already fucked beyond repaie from the same heat source.

As an old fag I recall some years ago an anon saying that the frame on his glock broke, causing it to ND on his nightstand... If true, I question that he may have modified the gun, because I have never heard of it happening.

He did post pics, may have been a freak accident.
>>
While I'm sure it would be fine that shit makes me paranoid so I prefer carrying 3-5 o'clock. When standing or sitting the gun is never really pointed at my body. I know it should never happen but I just can't get past the mental thought of blowing my dick off.
>>
File: IMG_2358.jpg (121KB, 500x583px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2358.jpg
121KB, 500x583px
>>34715875
I can't think of a single advantage that AIWB offers that would compel me to even take the slightest chance of blowing my benis off. It's 3-4 o'clock and pocket carry for me.
>>
>>34717863
Yeah and they're idiots for the reasons I stated above.
>>
>carrying anything but a DA/O pistol in aiwb
>>
>>34715875
Only a true autistic virgin walks around with their shit like that. Make friends, be normal. Fuck
>>
>>34718172
> says an anonymous guy on the internet

I rest my case
>>
>>34718038
Weapon retention is probably my #1
>>
File: 1496082107174.png (261KB, 1039x559px) Image search: [Google]
1496082107174.png
261KB, 1039x559px
>what is the space between your penis and femoral artery
>what is a foam wedge
>what is safe, proper gun handling
>what is a high quality holster that covers the trigger guard

And not neccesary but

>what is the gadget scd

Oh wait, nevermind. Glawks r dangerus to carry Glawks are so bad you'll shoot yer junk off Glawks suxx lol hahaha
>>34718038
>I can't think of a single advantage that AIWB offers that would compel me to even take the slightest chance of blowing my benis off. It's 3-4 o'clock and pocket carry for me.

I know you don't register this since you're dumb but it's objectively the fastest way of getting a gun out. You know, in a life or death situation when every second counts

>"AIWB is so dumb!1"
>can consistently get 1.3 second draws as you fumble around your pocket for 5 seconds to get your gay ass Ruger LCP out and miss all those shots
>>
>>34718396
Assuming concealed carry

1.) Someone will have to somehow determine that you are carrying and where or just act on a guess to disarm you.

2.) Maintain situational awareness and blade your body away from anyone you think is a threat.

Plenty of people carry AIWB, I'm just not a fan of muzzle towards benis or the grip digging into my stomach while seated (inb4 fat, 6'0 170). Different strokes for different folks I guess.
>>
>>34718692
Luv my gadgets. Fantastic upgrade
>>
>>34715875
Can someone explain how I am supposed to sit comfortably with my gun jamming into my dick and balls? I want to like appendix carry but that shit is uncomfortable.
>>
>>34718822
eh, thats the reason ive never liked it either. any time i sit it pushes up on my stomach or down on my thighs or testicles. its pretty shitty location of carry if you plan to sit at all, anytime you sit you have to adjust the holstered gun to go over your belly and lean back cholo style slouch to stay comfy
>>
>>34718692
You seem like a charming and well informed gentleman, who I'm sure has classes to get back to instructing. If you would though riddle me this, if AIWB is so great and safe why is it banned in most (if not all) organized competition? Why do never see any instructor of any stature using or recommending it (I'm sure you'll find that 1 out of 1000 picture to "disprove" me somewhere)? Also do you really believe there's a major speed advantage between strong side iwb and aiwb?
>>
>>34718862
Same problem. I don't have a gut and don't wear skinny jeans but every time I try it, it jams into my stomach and package unless I'm standing straight and not moving. Walking I feel it and sitting is painful. It's the fastest and easiest iwb draw though
>>
>>34718903
There is a major speed advantage from concealment.
They don't authorize it because they're fudds, uncomfortable with a location of a pistol that they associate with gangsters.
If you are using a well made kydex holster (no chance of it caving in) and you don't pull the trigger yourself, then there is no way to ND with a glock wherever the location of the holster.

If the adrenaline is running so high that you pull the trigger when reholstering after a lethal force encounter who's to say you would even remember to engage the safety or decock the pistol.
>>
>>34718923
Id recommend a barrel length of 3.5" or shorter, pulling your pants up higher than you normally would, adjusting the holster and giving it a slight negative cant (if thats an apotion).

Bending down will never be comfy, I just squat
>>
>>34718958
>Fudds
>Competition to further skills in the defensive application of firearms

Pick one

Either way it's no skin off my balls, imo strong side and appendix are in the same ballpark for speed (no pun intended lol) You're a big boy, you can make your own decisions, but just remember no one is immune from NDs and I'd rather have a bullet skim down my leg/buttocks than castrate myself.
>>
>>34718958
>reholstering after a lethal force encounter

This should be the least of your concerns in that situation. Nervous cops are going to be showing up, do you really want a pistol stuck down your pants in that situation?
>>
>>34719025
>no one is immune from NDs

This isn't true in the slightest. Proper weapons handling should be a requirement for anyone wanting to purchase a gun. Keep your finger out of the trigger guard until you're ready to fire. How difficult is that?
>>
>>34719033
>Walking around like a retard with your gun in your sweaty fist waiting for the cops to arrive

Shiggy
>>
>>34716230
The curved panel or the "wing" as those savy salesmen on the interwebs call it , is so the gun doesn't can't outwards away from your body. The wing presses up against your belt and keeps the gun tucked nicely into your side.

>I do suppose however, if you had to CC your boner and kept your gun at the 11 o clock position, the wing would infact help to CC your boner if you went for the old fashioned "tuck it at the waistline" maneuver
>>
>>34719056
Are you retarded? Get your weapon on the ground and hands in the fucking air so Officer Jitters doesn't blow your dumb ass away.
>>
File: 1476530284174.webm (657KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1476530284174.webm
657KB, 600x450px
>>34718903
>if AIWB is so great and safe why is it banned in most (if not all) organized competition?

I'm the anon you replied to, it's because they assume it's dangerous or the fact that some people are straight up unsafe with AIWB. People like Larry Vickers have banned AIWB from their classes and a buddy's local USPSA club prohibits him from using his carry gear (G34 AIWB) because of this. Just like what that other anon said, they're fudds, very ill informed fudds.

There are plenty of times where people flag themselves with regular IWB but nobody says anything about that and all of a sudden you're getting flack for using AIWB despite being safe with your gun handling and holster placement. I carry a Glock 19 in a VDEV Seraph with a wedge and the gun is never pointed at my body nor do I muzzle myself on a draw or reholstering.
>Why do never see any instructor of any stature using or recommending it (I'm sure you'll find that 1 out of 1000 picture to "disprove" me somewhere)?

There are plenty of credible instructors that are advocate of AIWB
>Mike Pannone
>Ernest Langdon
>Kyle Defoor
>the late Todd Green
>Craig Douglas
>Greg Elfritz
>Gabe White
>Scott Jedlinski

And these are just the ones that actually carry AIWB as far as I know, there's definately more but this is just from the top of my head.
>>
>>34718038
Maybe it's just because my arms are long af, but when I carry on my hip it feels like I have to reach into the 5th dimension to reach my gun. With AIWB, it's on my hip, easily accessible, and quick to draw. Reholstering is a heck of a lot easier be actually being able to see the holster and, again, not having to reach my arms 180 degrees behind me. Unless I have a compelling reason other than "you'll shoot your balls off" I won't even consider any other method of carry any time soon.
>>
>>34719084
>Hey I just shot someone! I better set my pistol on the sidewalk and keep my hands in the air while I wait 15 minutes for the cavalry to arrive. Sure hope no one takes my gun that is now out of my control.
>>
>>34719046
Travis Haley had an ND. All of the celebrity firearm instructor stuff aside, I'll bet he's had a lot more experience with firearms and their real world application than you and me put together.
>>
>>34719114
Sure, just pull it out of your holster while the cavalry's rolling up, instead of just setting it down. They're guaranteed to understand the situation immediately and not drop you in an extremely embarrassing manner.
>>
File: 1501003827156.jpg (52KB, 562x434px) Image search: [Google]
1501003827156.jpg
52KB, 562x434px
>>34719102
This tbqh. There is no "right" way, as long as you are safe and competent who gives a fuck? Carry on your face if you really want.

Fags get so dogmatic about the most pointless shit
>>
>>34719149
You don't pull it out at all, you wait for their instruction while you keep hands on head
>>
File: 1485988088513.webm (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1485988088513.webm
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>34718903
>Also do you really believe there's a major speed advantage between strong side iwb and aiwb?

Forgot to add to this but yes. This isn't something that is "oh man, I think it's faster??" It is straight up, much quicker. By using AIWB, you are "skipping" steps that you would have to take in order to get your gun out while using IWB. AIWB also offers a draw that does not telegraph as much as IWB.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vvf0Y1xgNsY
>>
>>34716191

What holster is this? I need it for my benis.
>>
>>34719219
What is that even supposed to tell me? That a guy has become really proficient at drawing from appendix? Either method still involves clearing the cover garment and drawing, I'd even argue that strong side would have an advantage in shooting from retention. Here, have an equally out of context video https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=VTyK54ULiTQ
>>
>>34716298
Do you think that the gadget could impede on functionality of the pistol in any way? I don't know shit about it other than seeing a picture of it on the interwebs and you're mention of it. Seems like a really nice addition for making my fee fee's feel good while reholstering, but i'm iffy about the whole weird lever thingy on the back by the striker. Is there a potential for shit to get caught in there rendering the gun useless?
>>
File: 1497495363842.jpg (799KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1497495363842.jpg
799KB, 1920x1080px
>>34719288
T rex arms ragnarok holster. I'm quite pleased with it. Just ordered a v development group neo preen wedge to go along with it since it.

Of course the lead time for it is fucking obscene, but damn do I like this holster.

>pic semi related, same company that made my AIWB holster
>>
>>34719540
Not sure if you're familiar with Craig Douglas of Shivworks, but he and his peers tested the gadget for a long time on their sim guns in classes before they released it to the public. In their ECQC classes people often end up going for the gun after rolling around in the dirt for awhile. Craig said that the gadget never was the reason for a malfunction in their testing. I trust his word. Plus, even if the hinge part somehow fell off, the retaining plate would function as normal. I think it's a great design. The gadgets were the first modification I made to my Glocks other than new sights
>>
>>34719540
>Do you think that the gadget could impede on functionality of the pistol in any way?

Nope, it is 100% passive and has been tested extensively with some models going past 100,000 rounds and still working. There is a combined total of 1,000,000+ rounds through gadgets with no reports of failures. Not even dirt or debris will impede the function, it's an incredibly well thought out design.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dgzRXi_0Guw

Jeff Bloovman and Caleb Giddings both have a good overview on the Gadget on their Youtubes.
>>
>>34719314
Pulling up a Tshirt/ sweater with weak hand is much easier when the gun is at 12 o'clock than when it's at 4:30.

That's a fact.
>>
>>34719745
>>34719782

Well shit son color me impressed. And no, while I have heard of shivworks I wouldn't know dick about them. Seems like a pretty solid accessory and while I feel confident in re holstering my shit I don't see how an added layer of safety could cause any harm.

>tfw jeff bloovman carries the same gun as me, sans the red dot
>>
>>34719939
>and while I feel confident in re holstering my shit I don't see how an added layer of safety could cause any harm.

That's the idea. I thumb my hammer on all my DA/SA guns on the draw and reholster, why not be able to do the same with a striker fired gun?

I'm genuinely surprised when there's more people that talk about this with an open mind like you do, half the time gadget threads are filled with "HUFF HUFF GET MORE TRAINING THIS IS MY SAFETY, IT'LL BREAK HUFF HUFF".

And a side note * The Glock+Gadget does what the XD and its grip safety tried to do in a more ergonomic and durable manner. This is something I make a point to bring up whenever someone considers on an XD due to its grip safety.
>>
>>34715875
The only chance of harm with AIWB is a negligible discharge. I guess the fear could be reasonable considering it's close to our favorite fidget spinner but if it's sitting in the holster properly it is not going to go off.

I personally carry a Jericho in appendix because any other position reveals the fuckhuge grip. It frightened me a little at first and at a lot of points during the day while holstered it is muzzling either my pelvis or femoral. Then I remember 2 things:

1.) If you had a kydex holstered blade it is not going to spontaneously cut into an artery, the same applies with the gun. The only chance of it firing is human error during draw or re-holster.

2.) I personally would not AIWB a striker-fired pistol but it is still possible with discipline, however having an exposed hammer, DA/SA trigger and frame safety on top of thumbing the hammer during draw I am more confident in my pistol preventing a ND than me successfully having an ND.
>>
File: image000001.jpg (61KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
image000001.jpg
61KB, 500x281px
>>34719989
I think a lot of people are just invested in their one way of doing things and can't handle the idea of an alternative.

And even when people do whine about "jus git gud training fag", it's not like an addition to your pistol that won't impede function is going to alter your training or your mentality in a negative manner.

I already place my thumb over that area when I'm drawing or reholstering my glock anyhow cause I don't feel like ramming it into my gut when I do such things.

>pic unrelated
>>
>>34715875
Appendix carry is all fun and games until you try to sit down.
>>
>>34715875
what kind of knifu is dis?
>>
File: 1489910740619.jpg (592KB, 1500x1466px) Image search: [Google]
1489910740619.jpg
592KB, 1500x1466px
>>34720686
Shivworks clinch pick
>>
>>34720093
>H'WHATH'WHATH'WHATH'WHATH'WHATH'WHATH'WHATH'WHATH'WHATH'WHATH'WHATH'WHATH'WHATH'WHATH'WHATH'WHATH'WHATH'WHATH'WHAT

>>34715875
You've gotta take care in response to AIWB.
>>
>>34720709
>Shivworks clinch pick

ty senpai
>>
>>34719074
>>34716191
dang, I haven't heard of claws or wedges until last week and now they're everywhere on /k/
>>
>>34717064
>primer might spontaneously combust due to chemistry

lol
>>
>>34716161
This is so stupid and wrong the only extra bullshit is the trigger penis. You're like a fudd but with tupperware. Glock safe action pistol lel.
>>
>>34716979
Lowest commom denominator.
>>
>>34721279
hey are you gonna trust some oxidizer faggot who lives in a little tin cap and was placed there by robots or your gut instinct to not point guns at your dong
>>
>>34723158
https://www.concealedcarry-ccw.com/gunfights-happen-seconds-less-carry-gun-locked-loaded/

tldr scroll about a third of the way down and there's pictures to help you understand
>>
>>34719102
Thanks for taking the time to post this. I'm impressed you are not worn out beating your head against the wall dealing with these tards.
>>
>>34719314
You are a fucking moron, stop being an obtuse mouth breather and listen to what's being explained to you.
>>
>>34715875
Honestly I started carrying a months ago and I went straight for AIWB, and honestly I'm not sure I'd carry any other way as of now. Its easy to take on and off, more easy to access, and best of all its actually bearable for sitting down/road trips. It also has the added benefit of allowing you to see what you're doing when you reholster, which makes it easier to safely reholster.
>>
>>34721265
There is a loud, well informed minority that's been advocating them for a while, it's finally catching on.
Thread posts: 95
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.