[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pistols with dimensions similar to G19

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: modularhandgunsystem.png (137KB, 1000x618px) Image search: [Google]
modularhandgunsystem.png
137KB, 1000x618px
I've held my old man's G19 and I like the feel of it. I'd prefer to have something a little less, I don't know how to put it, monotone? It just seems kinda bland, and the blocky aesthetics are pretty gay too.

I'm interested in Sig and CZ, but open to others also. I want a classy gun so preferably something I can put a wood grip on. What should I buy?

And yes a $310.49 Glock is off the table before anyone asks
>>
>>34715554
*********fedora tipping intensifies***********
>>
>>34715564
Glocks are for niggers and overweight ex-police/military though
>>
>>34715554
Cz p10c, even fits a lot of Glock 19 holsters.
>>
>the blocky aesthetics are pretty gay
>I want a classy gun
you'd be better off with a plastic katana
>>
>>34715682
It kinda has Glock aesthetics desu but I'll look into it
>>34715793
t. someone who gets a Glock tattoo

They're not bad guns by any means but they're nothing special and look like shit
>>
File: tipsfedora.jpg (106KB, 1200x794px) Image search: [Google]
tipsfedora.jpg
106KB, 1200x794px
>>34715604
>>34715829
>Hohoho you misunderstand! You see, I am a gentleman of high class.
>Hohoho this, Glock, while perfectly suitable to my needs, doesn't suit the kind of high class, well-dressed, gentleman who requires a a handgun of equally similar high class and aesthetic attention.
>However, while in my gentlemanly pursuits I have, unfortunately, come across no other handgun which would functionally attend to the same kind of needs that the Glock would fulfill, while conforming to the aforementioned requirements a high classed gentleman, like myself, would require.
>This is especially important as due to my social standing I cannot be associated with any kind of, well, to be frank, the more kind of unscrupulous, low-born, persons who are beneath my dignity.
>I hope this explanation was succinct and sound enough for you to complete the research I need into only the finest quality and most functional handgun so befitting to me.
>I bid thee farewell and tip my hat towards you, my fellow compatriot!
>>
>>34716281
Fuck off autist
>>
>>34715554
the glock 19c has simart demensions.
>>
>>34716281
>you don't want a glawk? REEE REEE REEE
dickride elsewhere pls
>>
File: 1486057628312.jpg (157KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1486057628312.jpg
157KB, 800x600px
>>34715554

CZ P-01 or CZ 75 Compact

Beretta 92 Compact

Ares Rex Zero 1 Compact (only 1 aftermarket grip available now i think)

Sig P229
>>
>>34716579
What's the difference between the CZs you mentioned? I'm liking the P-01, I don't really understand which is better and why though
>>
>>34717582
Go on CZ's website and read the descriptions.
>>
>>34717582
the p10 is a polymer frame pistol designed to replace the glock 19 in civilian work. It even can used the same holsters as the g19. If you want a glock 19 that doesn't look like a block, the p10 is a good choice.

the p-01 is an aluminium framed duty pistol that was designed for the Czech police and military. Its got a NSN and everything. It's a variant of the CZ-75 (SADA) and uses a decocker. I prefer the p-01 i shoot it in CCP IDPA
>>
>>34715554
You might take a look at the Walther PPQ. Aesthetically superior, by my judgement.
>>
File: 1480443647013.png (68KB, 149x163px) Image search: [Google]
1480443647013.png
68KB, 149x163px
>>34718699
>decocker
>>
>>34715604
And competitive shooters
>>
>>34720755
So LARPers then, gotcha
>>
>>34720755
Larpers end up training the military
>>
>>34720280
It's autistically superior by my judgement. Literally a glock copy but with a skin disease on the grip and an uglier rail. The trigger's shit too. Creep and take up is the same as a glock, just lighter. Anyone who spouts the meme that these have good triggers should go to a gun store and handle one themselves.
>>
>>34715554
Metal framed sigs tend to be on the larger side, but my friend with smaller hands doesn't have an issue with the E2 grips, which are now shipping as standard. If you want wood grips on a sig you can get rosewood grips, but they don't come in E2 dimensions.
>>
>>34721087
The PPQ's trigger is pretty good. Is it better than a Glock trigger? That entirely depends on what you want to use the gun for. For target shooting, the PPQ is better out of the box. For duty/self-defense, it's probably too light and too short (some find even the standard Glock trigger too light).
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.