[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

worst feelings thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA..jpg (16KB, 600x583px) Image search: [Google]
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA..jpg
16KB, 600x583px
>send seller payment information on Thursday evening
>its now Monday afternoon, still haven't heard back from him
>rifle still hasn't shipped

Why do people do this?
>>
>>34715137
Report their ass. Tell your bank. Ez.
>>
>>34715137
You will never get your wasr.
>>
>>34715145
that's the thing, I've got nothing to report them for. Their GB account says they've made over 200 sales
>>34715157
STOP
>>
>>34715160
Im the seller, i scamed the shit out of you.
>>
>>34715160

Report him, it's your fucking money. Fuck all his 200 sales. Means shit, it's your money you've sent to someone, if they are that bothered about negative reviews they will get back to you or fix this.

Stop being a bellend.
>>
>>34715137
This is why i pay the 3% fee for CC on funbroker.
It is well worth the piece of mind.
>>
File: imagejpeg_0.jpg (286KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
imagejpeg_0.jpg
286KB, 768x1024px
>about to buy a no.1 mkiii for $500 through money order/armslist
>get cold feet, realize I can find an ishapore for cheaper and .308 is a major upside
>billscomefirst.jpg despite living with my parents
I completely trusted the guy. He had like thirty rifles, I was gonna buy his mosin for $300 but nope'd out of that too. I sent a long ass apology and pretended I was having money issues (despite already filling out his money order lol) now I just need to refund it and get my $500 back. Had to dig the receipt out of the trash. Did I fuck up or were these two pic related for nearly $780 a shit deal?
>>
>>34715878
>Backing out of a sale because you are too cheap to buy the thing you said you would

>Wanting a poofield over a genuine kaiserslayer

>Thinking .308 is that much of an upgrade over .303, despite them having similar ballistics and .303 being cheaper.

Git
>>
File: cavebeast.jpg (28KB, 235x322px) Image search: [Google]
cavebeast.jpg
28KB, 235x322px
>>34715981
>Backing out of a sale because you are too cheap to buy the thing you said you would
I'll admit my fault, yes that's what I did
>Wanting a poofield over a genuine kaiserslayer
t. russian peasant, cyka blyat mosin is not worth more than $150 and certainly not $300 fucking dollars
>Thinking .308 is that much of an upgrade over .303, despite them having similar ballistics and .303 being cheaper.
>.303 being cheaper
>.303
>being
>cheaper
>>
File: IMG_6625.png (700KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6625.png
700KB, 750x1334px
>pressed the "buy it now" button on an older universal m1 carbine
>was only $200
>sent payment and ffl info
>never got a receipt or a thank you
>waited 8 days
>about to start flipping shit
>ffl calls
>says my gun had been there for a 4 days

Good luck, OP.
>>
>>34716306
God damn. Your FFL a shit. I would be so mad.
>>
Thanks for the money, chump
>>
OP here, just got email from seller saying he'll process the transaction tomorrow.

finally
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.