[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SKS Stock

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: 1499757349049.gif (731KB, 400x267px) Image search: [Google]
1499757349049.gif
731KB, 400x267px
HOW THFU K ARE YOU SUPPOSED TO REATTACH AN SKS STOCK. THE FUCKING THING WON'T GO ON EVEN WITH A PUNCH AND A HAMMER. I ALREADY FUCKED UP THE SAFETY BY RIPPING IT OFF AND NOW IT'S FUCKED. LOOKS LIKE I FUCKED UP THE SAFETY SPRING IN THE TRIGGER PCK TOO AS NOW WHEN I PULL THE TRIGGER THE FUCKING SAFETY AUTOMATICALLY TUENS OFF. THIS FUCKING PIECE OF SHIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
>>
>>34715032
If you were having trouble taking apart or reassembling a gun why didn't you google it first before forcing anything?
For your own sake sell the rest of your guns before you start breaking them as well you cock sucking neanderthal.
>>
>>34715032
Sign your sks over to me. Ill fix it.
>>
>>34715032
You don't. You see, auto-nugget doesn't need a stock to fire accurately or safely.
>>
>>34715197
sks isnt auto nugget
svt is
retard
>>
>>34715085
>why didn't you google it first before forcing anything?
i did faggit that's how I knew what to hammer with a mallet and punch. shit's fucked and won't spring out of the way.
>cock sucking Neanderthal
keep yur fantasies to yourself faggit.
>>
>>34715499
People so simple they can't even work a hammer and a pin punch should not own firearms.
Well at least you got it in a non operable condition so you can't hurt yourself with it I guess, smartest move you've made from the sounds of it.
>>
Why would you use tools to reassemble an SKS?
>>
File: IMG614795895.jpg (106KB, 726x677px) Image search: [Google]
IMG614795895.jpg
106KB, 726x677px
>i broke something and now it doesnt work

GOLLY GEE YOU DON'T SAY?
>>
>>34715628
probably couldnt find any rocks in the yard big enough
>>
>>34715628
spring is fucked obv. u should just be able to push up on it. I tried to hammer on the trigger group with the punch but it just kncked the safety out again, any ideas?
>>
>>34716357
drink bleach so you don't reproduce?
>>
>>34716401
>spring is fucked
>this is somehow my fault
good one retard.
>>
>>34716357
Are you saying you can't get the trigger guard to snap back into place? Like the last step of reassembly?
It's difficult to push it back into place. You just have to use your big-boy muscles. Don't use a damn punch to do it, that's retarded.
>>
>>34716432
if you're trying to do this last step of reassembly, and don't have big boy muscles (like a real starving commie) go buy a C clamp to use to put it back together
That's what I did anyway and it worked

If you are still retarded and confused post pics
>>
>>34715032
Crossbolt in the wrong position?
I'd check that first. Turn it and see if the rifle doesn't go straight back in.
You're not trying to put it in with the trigger pack on, are you? Still trying to understand why you fouled up your safety while trying to slip the barreled receiver back into the stock. The trigger pack is the last thing to go on, and you just smack it into place, at an angle, from the bottom side, after the rest of the rifle is in the stock.
Hope this helps.
>>
>>34716414
>I ALREADY FUCKED UP THE SAFETY BY RIPPING IT OFF AND NOW IT'S FUCKED. LOOKS LIKE I FUCKED UP THE SAFETY SPRING IN THE TRIGGER PCK TOO
correct, you literally stated that it is your fault
>>
>>34715032
What show? I like the way they actually tried with the Glock.
>>
>>34716589
Not a show. Some jap who's obsessed with school shootings and keeps drawing 2d girls doing it.
>>
>>34716607
Nice, where are more?
>>
>>34716626
lrn2reverse image search. Protip: It's on danbooru.
>>
>>34716455
>>34716432
yeah that stepit wont fucking go in even standing on it.
>>34716528
>Crossbolt in the wrong position?
wat?
>>34716558
after the fact retard.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.