[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this rust?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 94
Thread images: 8

File: 1501472220678.jpg (93KB, 1251x703px) Image search: [Google]
1501472220678.jpg
93KB, 1251x703px
Is this rust?
>>
>>34714429

Yes.
Enjoy your "stainless" steel made by traitors and sellouts.
>>
>>34714429
Yes

But have no worry its nothing a little #000 gauge steel wool cant get rid of. Oil it after tho
>>
>>34714439
What are you talking about?
>>
>>34714463

You're not aware how Springfield sold out gun owners in IL recently?
Go google it.
>>
>>34714503
Springfield is not in the business of defending your rights, they are in the business of making money. The only person that should be defending your rights is you.
>>
>>34714429
>Is this rust?
I don't know, but I would be wary of naked men with rocks if I were you.
>>
>>34714510
typical lolbertarian response
>>
>>34714522
How did they sell out gun owners? By not fighting a bill that would require individuals to file for a FFL if more than a certain of their annual income was made due to firearm sales?

You and your ilk have just parroted what you've heard here and clickbait headlines you've read. The gun community is fucking retarded sometimes.
>>
>>34714546
They explicitly made a deal that would exclude them from the bill
>>
>>34714550
Oh yeah? What was the exemption then?
>>
>>34714546
You're retarded or a springfield shill. If they did nothing wrong there wouldn't have been such a backlash and they wouldn't have blamed it all on a lawyer feigned ignorance and canned his ass. They got caught being sketchy and they make shitty nothing special yet expensive gi 1911's. Now go take care of your rust. Faggot.
>>
>>34714574
Oh yeah why don't you google it? Fuck you asshole why don't you show us proof that they did nothing wrong? Burden of proof is on you jackhole.
>>
>>34714574
>"Does not apply to SA and RIA"
>>
>>34714429
Sorry, you didn't get their industry special line of stainless steel. You have to be on a list of exemption for their real stainless steel guns.
>>
>>34714583
So you don't even know what happened, you're just mad at them because everyone else is mad at them?

>>34714589
Burden of proof is on the accuser m8. One does not have to prove their innocence but the other party must prove their guilt.
>>
>>34714574

That firearm manufacturers and big retail giants wouldn't have to apply for IL's exclusive state-level "FFL" license. The law would have ONLY applied to mom-and-pop gun shops, and the only reason they would even have such a thing is to make running such a shop even more difficult and drive them out of business, because IL politicians believe that these businesses are the ones responsible for all the crime in Chicago, instead of the Blacks that actually commit the crime.
>>
>>34714574
>http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2017/04/john-boch/springfield-armory-rock-river-arms-trade-opposition-to-illinois-ffl-licensing-scheme-for-carve-out/
>>
>>34714596
What doesn't apply to SA and RIA? You still haven't specified what the exemption was.
>>
>>34714510
>gun company makes back room deal with gun grabbing politicians to get on a special list to be exempt in law in return for not fighting said law
>defend and support them as a gun owner

Fuck off and stay fuck off
>>
>>34714626

See >>34714610
>>
>>34714574
>I am showing my ignorance on an issue I know nothing about
>I'll just continue posting aggressively and ask for proof
>get proof
So, where will you go from here?
Keep posting? Not post anymore? Try to misdirect? How will you save your internet ego?!
>>
>>34714626
THE BILL. What do you mean "what was the exemption?" Are you on drugs? An exemption from something means it doesn't apply to them. If a manufacturer is exempt from a new piece of legislation, what the fuck do you think that means?
>>
>>34714574
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ioM5NZ-fwtI
>>
>>34714626
>Alright class, everybody has to do twenty problems from page 120 for homework tonight. Except Billy, he's exempt.
>What exactly is he exempt from, teacher?
This is you.
This is how fucking retarded you sound.
>>
I support SA and RRA. Fuck you all. Bunch of poor fuckers who just can't afford a business license.
>>
>>34714690
You mean a bribe.
>>
>>34714667
This is the retard that bought an XD-e while all the shit was going down. Tried to act like he was the only one work two brain cells to rub together and that Springfield was framed.

People like him don't deserve gun rights.
>>
>>34714690
How about fuck you. I bet you can't even find a Gen 4 Glock 17 for $310.49, learn how to find deals online fucker.
>>
>>34714690
t. mike madigan
Fuck you faggot
I'm just a legal gun owner who wants to be able to buy as many guns as I want
Doesnt stop pavement apes from getting tons of illegal guns
Last I checked theyre the ones doing all the shooting in illinois
>>
>>34714723
THIS
>>
>>34714693
>bribe
Litterally the bill was to set up a state firearms dealer license. It's a fucking business license. If you're making a certain percent of your annual income selling firearms then they want you to obtain a state business license but you are so autistic that you see any form of cost associated with doing business as theft or government overstepping their bounds.
>>
>>34714731
HE'S SO BUTTHURT OVER THE DEALS.
>>
>>34714727
>I'm just a legal gun owner who wants to be able to buy as many guns as I want
Show me in the bill where you are unable to buy as many guns as you'd like
>>
>>34714734
Do you honestly feel like the state of Illinois would readily give licenses? This was a ploy to lower the number of gun stores in the state. Fuck off shill.
>>
>>34714734
And SA LOBBIED FOR AN EXEMPTION and then their little law group STOPPED RESISTING.
>>
>>34714747
And black helicopters are coming to get you, and Bush did 9/11, and FEMA is really planning to imprison you, Obama is a Muslim and was born in Kenya, and the Illuminati is controlling the media
>>
>>34714750
Good
>>
>>34714742
Pretty sure its limited to 9 gun transfers a year if youre not a FFL
I dont even know if thats only just buying or selling too
>>
>>34714758
Good b8 m8.
>>
>>34714734

The license would require the business owners to jump through several hoops to set up their business within certain parameters that went far and above the federal requirements so that owning a gun store would be prohibitively expensive. It's the same tactics conservative assholes are trying to do to run abortion clinics out of business. If you can't outright ban guns because "muh second amendment", then maybe you can regulate the shit out of them so no one can sell them and no one wants to own one.
>>
How the fuck do I delete an old post, its just to ask one fucking question not to turn into a fucking political debate.

TL;DR-who cares if they fucked up on who they lobbied. It was a mistake they even admitted it, they didn't do it intentionally. SA is still a Great company that makes one of the best rifles/pistols in the world.
>>
>>34714770
How the FUCK is that good?
>Were going to throw this tax down on all manufacturers in the state!
>HOW DARE YOU, WE WILL FIGHT ON THE HILLS, WE WILL FIGHT ON THE BEA-
>Except you!
>Oh well I see nothing wrong here, move along!
Suck start whatever gun you pretend to own.
>>
>>34714787
SA doesn't even make anything great. They are all mediocre at best.
>>
>>34714787

They never admitted it. The people running SA also run the stupid gun lobby that made the backroom deal. They never accepted responsibility for the scandal and tried to shuffle blame around. RRA at least somewhat apologized for their douche-baggery.
>>
>>34714607

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-KaBKRSkRdo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0zMCG4auig

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ZZGFdcx3E0
>>
>>34714787
No theyre not
None of their guns are their design
Their 1911s and M1A1s are overpriced trash
XD isnt their design either, but its still better than a glock
>"We tried to fuck you over, but were sorry, plz forgive us and buy our guns"
Fuck you faggot, the whole country should boycott you for what you tried
>>
>>34714776
I'm pretty sure it only requires you to obtain the state dealer license if you more than x% of your annual income is made from firearm sales or beyond a certain number. You can buy as many firearms as you want. They're just trying to keep track of who is selling them.

>>34714781
They're going to give you a business license if you apply, meet the criteria, and pay your fee. There was nothing in the bill stipulating that only a certain number of dealer licenses were able to given out.

They'd want you to file for a business license if you made over a certain percentage of your annual income selling shit out of your garage or online.
>>
>>34714787
They literally don't make anything. Springfield Armory is an upscale Century Arms.
>import shit guns from Croatia and 1911 frames and slides from Brazil
>LARP as ancient government arsenal
>engage in anticompetitive antics
No. Fuck SA.
>>
>>34714814
How can you not understand that the problem here is Springfield supporting a bill that makes life harder for other FFL's?
>>
>>34714815
>conservatives think that business should be ethical and moral by design
Fucking what is going on here?
>>
>>34714827
>using the government as a weapon against competition is okay
Fuck off.
>>
>>34714827
>I should support businesses no matter what
>>
>>34714827
Fuck off troll. You are free to enjoy your SA weapons.
>>
>>34714818
It really doesn't though
>>
>>34714827
>lolbertarian thinks people will support companies who work with (((politicians))) to steal their rights and livelihoods
>>
>>34714844
Go fill out a Form 4 and tell me it wasn't a massive hassle.
>>
>>34714844
How does it not? You're adding to the workload no matter how you cut it. You are forcing someone to deal with an antigun state government.
>>
>>34714787
springfield and rra fucked up. admit it!

>SA is still a Great company that makes one of the best rifles/pistols in the world.
lol. You must be new
>>
>>34714840
>he doesn't aim to use whatever tools are available to him to obtain a profit and better position yourself against your competitors.

>>34714842
They did nothing to hurt you. They watched out for their own skin. What do you think these companies do every year to the little guy and to your rights with .gov contracts.

>>34714843
I don't own anything from SA. They sell crap products, but I don't hate them for this 'controversy'

>>34714850
Why not? Republicans and democrats do it every day but they're just too stupid to pay attention to how their money is spent once they've spent it themselves.

>>34714856
Form 4s have nothing to do with this

>>34714864
It's literally a business license that is good for 5 years.
>>
>>34714896
Man SA damage team working overtime in this thread
I would suspect the ILL gov too, but theyre too broke to pay for it
Either way, fuck off shill, no one will listen to your anti-freedom bias here
>>
>>34714913
Bravo, call them a shill then hit them with the accusal of being anti-freedom and biased.

This is the best way to say you have absolutely nothing at all but want them to leave because you disagree with them but cannot articulate why.
>>
>>34714429

No, that's a Famas.
>>
OP here, mods please delete this thread. I already reported it, I just wanted to know if this was rust. This is politics and shoulldn't be here. Delete this thjread and band all of the fucking haters.
>>
>>34714961
>announcing report
RIP
>>
>>34714896
>he doesn't aim to use whatever tools are available to him to obtain a profit and better position yourself against your competitors

oh fuck off. Yeah, they have a right to do that. And we consumers have a right to boycott companies that push/allow for gun control.

honestly, after reading your posts... I have to ask. Do you work for the Springfield marketing team?
>>
>>34714940
You are a shill
Youre obviously not from here as only a government or corporate shill would support a GUN LAW in ILLINOIS
Now kindly fuck off and tell your masters to not bother us anymore
>>
>>34714975
>gun control
What gun control? No seriously. What gun control did they push for?

Also no, I do not work for Springfield or even own any of their products.
>>
>>34714984
>business licenses are okay when it's a restaurant, food truck, store, etc.
>business licenses are not okay when you are making an income in the business of selling firearms though

Pay your business license you cheap bastard.
>>
File: Guess(((Who))).jpg (42KB, 469x354px) Image search: [Google]
Guess(((Who))).jpg
42KB, 469x354px
>>34715002
By making it harder for normal citizens to start a business selling guns.
Making it harder for citizens to get guns in any way
is soft gun control you fucking commie faggot
Mods plz ban this shill fuck and end this joke of a thread
>>
File: (((WhosBehindTheMoney))).gif (174KB, 380x165px) Image search: [Google]
(((WhosBehindTheMoney))).gif
174KB, 380x165px
>>34715024
>Just pay us for this right you used to have, but we passed a law you didint vote for, so you need to pay us now
>>
>>34715026
>By making it harder for normal citizens to start a business selling guns
Bruh, I think if you're getting your FFL, getting a state business license is a walk in the park.

Also, they aren't making it harder for citizens to get guns.
>>
>>34715037
>selling firearms becomes more lucrative
>more and more people turning a profit and making a large percentage of their annual income selling firearms
They just realized that these people are running businesses and addressed it. But no, you can't manage to think without being reactionary.
>>
>>34715040
>Illinois
>Not always trying to make it harder for citizens to get guns
I live there you retard.
I know how the laws work.
This law is intended to have additional laws tacked on and hidden provisions like everything else.
They may even import it to your state if other gungrabbers think it works well enough
Im fucking done with this conversation
Hope I see you on the day of the rope commie useful idiot
>>
>>34715067
>supports business doing what is best for their profit
>commie useful idiot
k
>>
>>34715002
Are you implying that gun control is anything but a slow and cancerous progression? Do you honestly think that places like california became commie shitholes overnight?

I'll go ahead and quote an article written about the bill

>SB-1657 would create a state-level gun dealer licensing scheme placing an additional, heavy and duplicative burden on federally approved and regulated gun dealers. Among many concerns, it establishes qualifications for obtaining dealership licenses beyond that of the federal FFL requirements and for being employed as a dealership agent. It would require enhanced security systems, provide penalties for violations, initiate a process for additional rulemaking, allow the State Police to walk into any FFL’s place of business to demand an audit, and establish the state may levy whatever fees it wishes without legislative oversight.

Tell me... how is this not gun control? I'm waiting.
>>
>>34715099
They're concerned about the safety and security of their citizens obviously
>>
File: IMG_6728.jpg (1MB, 2600x1733px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6728.jpg
1MB, 2600x1733px
>all the garbage in this thread
Holy fuck.

>>34714429
OP.
Get some steel wool and gun oil. Remove the slide and liberally oil the area, dripping. Tear off a small piece of steel wool, 000 or 0000, fold it so it will fit in the serrations and gently rub parallel to the serrations lightly. The rust will come right off, you may even be able to feel the resistance fade as the rust comes clean. You don't need to push hard, the steel wool will do the work.

Wipe it down with a fresh rag and re-oil.

This magazine was dotted in rust spots so thick it wouldn't even fit in my 92 magwell. Steel wool and oil cleaned the rust off and spared the delicate bluing.

Please post results, I wanna see how you do.
>>
>>34715094
>Business does something stupid that pisses off their customers
>Customers tell business to fuck off.

Capitalism, fuck face.
>>
>>34715286
That guy was a grade A fuckstick.
>>
>>34715260
Burt you fat fuck you dropped your trip.
>>
>>34714546
ILcuck here. You're not aware of the full extent of that bill. In addition, all private sales now require a background check. Big box stores lobbied in support of the bill because of this. ANY private transfer in the state will now have an FFL dealer involved skimming money from the top. Prior to this, the seller still was required by law to verify the buyer's FOID on the State Police Website's database, meaning it was de facto the same thing already, without the need to pay a middle man to call the FBI. Learn before being a contrarian.
>>
>>34714690
Your waifu body pillows mom bought you (because daddy left her slutty ass) don't count as a store of value.
>>
>>34714758
>anybody who opposes the state of IL doing retarded things as always is a conspiracy theorist
>>
>>34714896
How much are they paying you?
>>
>>34714896
Companies that collude with government to erode individual rights dont deserve the buisness they have extorted from the people.
>>
File: 1495067569547.png (273KB, 793x794px) Image search: [Google]
1495067569547.png
273KB, 793x794px
>>34714522
Go fuck yourself
>>
>>34714451
Don't do this the steel will impregnate the stainless steel and cause it to rust even more
>>
File: rugold.jpg (801KB, 2000x1203px) Image search: [Google]
rugold.jpg
801KB, 2000x1203px
>>34715572
I was posting on /g/ and don't want to allow them the comfort of filtering me, forgot to put my face back on.

>calle calle
>>
File: 1471419447939.jpg (139KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1471419447939.jpg
139KB, 720x960px
>>34716160
Not many people i talk to have read the forever war, time dilation is a bitch. You're ok, for a fat fuck.
>>
>>34714429
Stain'less' ain't Stain'proof' you fucking Dicknoise.
Anything containing chlorine (including the sweat from your salty ass) will corrode your shit.
The best INOX in the world will succumb to household bleach.
>>
>>34715811
BEHEAD THESE WHO VIOLATE NAP!
>>
>>34714596
Rock River Arms, not Rock Island Armory. RIA had nothing to do with this.
>>
Almost thought this was the very same nm serial no 1911 I sold earlier this year, but I had the fixed sights. Yes, it's surface rust, buff it before it pitts. I'd still buy springer 1911s but nothing else
Thread posts: 94
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.