[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there a more /k/ tv show?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

Is there a more /k/ tv show?
>>
Not watching TV and actually shooting innawoods is better.
>>
File: 600x600bb-85.jpg (78KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
600x600bb-85.jpg
78KB, 600x600px
>>
>>34712459
I can't take any show with "female operators" seriously after working with engagement teams.
>>
>>34712459
>Mate Buddy: The Shootening
Stonebridge is operator as fuck and the actor himself is pretty damn good with funs.
>>
>>34712459
Does /k/ have any thoughts on HBO's "Six"?
>>
>>34712477
>engagement teams

I didn't come here for rage
>>
>>34712459
its called sledgehammer
>>
>>34712459

horribly overrated. I checked out when the jewish love interest gets shot in the brain pan but still has a 45 minute dying monologue with the balding dude. It's trash for manchildren.
>>
>>34713287
>checked out when the jewish love interest gets shot in the brain
??
>>
>>34712477
Story?
>>
>>34714692
An Israeli "gurl" operator gets shot in the head and somehow has time for last rites despite clearly getting domed. I will say the female operator inserts are shit, but some of the early stuff was great.
>>
>>34715090
name of that episode? I watched all five seasons and I don't remember it.
>>
File: tumblr_lonikbYPRd1qizvnso1_500.gif (210KB, 500x295px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lonikbYPRd1qizvnso1_500.gif
210KB, 500x295px
Generation kill but that was a mini series *shrug*
>>
>>34714736
during OIF/OEF (mostly OEF) the us military in all its intelligence decided to assemble FETs (female engagement teams) in a male dominated muslim society to handle engagements with the female populace. Brits did it and some aussies did as well. long story short take a bunch of 03s and 11bs (grunts) who haven't had pussy in 6 months and only smelled it on leatherneck and drop in 3-6 chicks who don't know a fucking thing about combat and have been fobbits for the last 6 months or never deployed and you have the FETs. I know 1 chick in the army who was damn good on the FETs held her ground in a firefight talked shit with the guys etc. but thats about it the rest are worthless and didn't have the training or experience to hack it.
>>
>>34713007
I have no emotion other than crippling depression or rage.
>>34714736
pretty much this>>34715288
except it wasn't jessica lynch, they were fucking worthless and after their super stronk Ssg femail warrior princess decided to gift her assigned wpn to the villiage she and it and all her little friends got 550'ed to a private, so it would sink in that they no longer were running shit like they thought they would
>>
>>34715288
>in all its intelligence
to expand on that, it is kind of sad that they never realized they were being used just to make the leaders feel uncomfortable during meets, pysop is stupid as shit sometimes
>>
>>34715288
Not only that but also when they get deployed to "assist" a platoon of dudes that's already been in the field for a month or two and are holed up in a shitty and cramped FOB, and the dudes have to make special accommodations for them on top of everything they're already dealing with.

There's a screencap floating around here somewhere about one guy's fireteam having to move out of a tiny room that already had 9 dudes crammed into it and distribute themselves among a few other rooms crowded in the same manner, in addition to also having to dig the girls they're own latrine. There was also a side panel on it about a female Ranger team who had their training watered down.
>>
>>34715124
S04E02
jew is played by Lyne Renee
>>
>>34712475
Man, Oblivion looks great
>>
File: 1500410652613.jpg (115KB, 1105x720px) Image search: [Google]
1500410652613.jpg
115KB, 1105x720px
>>34715380
I cant find it I found this one. It's pretty much FET's mentality(on the left).
>>
>>34715332
>and after their super stronk Ssg femail warrior princess decided to gift her assigned wpn to the villiage she and it and all her little friends got 550'ed to a private

>and after their super stronk Ssg femail warrior princess decided to gift her assigned wpn to the villiage

>decided to gift her assigned wpn to the villiage

what the actual fuck anon
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.