[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do we know about North Korea’s Special Operations Forces?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: AP_17105249970687-840x420-1.jpg (108KB, 840x420px) Image search: [Google]
AP_17105249970687-840x420-1.jpg
108KB, 840x420px
This is one link I found on them: http://taskandpurpose.com/north-korea-special-operations-forces/
>>
They train these niggas to fight from a really early age doing nothing but fighting for the war. They should be one of the best as far as personal ability goes through sheer hard training.
>>
Probably the only nork force that has real guns and ammo to use in them.
>>
>>34712326
Their guns suck and they have no ammo to practice with, not to mention their complete lack of modern personal equipment, armor, and support assets, but the little fuckers will swim 30 miles upriver without a complaint and that's fucking hardcore. I'll give them that much.
>>
>>34712297
>they're so stupid look at those shitty grenade launcherd
>fox news military 'expert' who never heard of helical magazines.
>>
>>34712549
Pretty sure those "helical mags" are just tubes with an AK mag welded on, Has anyone ever seen them actually firing?
>>
Media going hard trying to make people afraid of NK and be fine with starting shit for nothing.
>>
>>34713552
This was discussed recently on Forgotten Weapons, nobody has verified that these things actually work
>>
File: IMG_1506.png (231KB, 1015x947px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1506.png
231KB, 1015x947px
>>34713574
phew good thing Trump won or we'd be getting into another wa-

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4743268/Trump-attack-weapons-site-North-Korea-year.html
>>
>>34712326

In OP's pic they look confused and disorientated. The gear they have doesn't make an ounce of sense either.
>>
>>34713626
>daily mail
I generally don't like defending Herr Cheeto, but come the fuck on. I'm American and even I know that if the term "fake news" can be applied to anything, the Daily Mail would be it. It's like if you took The Onion and made it a serious news outfit and expected people to take it seriously.
>>
>>34713626
>unnamed sources say

yep, media going hard

seems like since we're cooling off of Syria and ISIS they want another boogeyman
>>
>>34712297
>Task and Purpose
This and We Are The Mighty are absolutely terrible military blog sites.
>>
>>34712297
lets be honest, the bulk of NK's armed forces are half starved, and using 50 year old equipment. These guys are probably the military equivalent of show models, wheeled out for parades and photo ops, they wouldnt know the first thing about actual combat.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.