[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

culling the herd.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: RPl5DAI.gif (3MB, 500x378px) Image search: [Google]
RPl5DAI.gif
3MB, 500x378px
So I'm in a financial bind and am thinking of selling all guns I can buy later like my aks and ar15. I'm keeping guns like my bhp and my garand since they're no longer produced (the bhp is pre Portugal so no subhuman third rate Spaniard wannabe fucked it up).

Any thoughts /k/omrades? I hate selling but I do need the cash.
>>
Life happens. Do AR's first. Try to be more financially responsible next time.
>>
>>34712192
I'd live in a dumpster with my guns before I sold them. Which I wouldn't have to do because I could live out of my car, I just wanted to be more dramatic.
>>
>>34712192
Use guns to rob stores like it's gta, you'll make a lot of money.
>>
File: 1500518554125m.jpg (125KB, 1024x745px) Image search: [Google]
1500518554125m.jpg
125KB, 1024x745px
>>34712211
Well day/k/are is here.
>>
What kind of AKs? I would buy them for the right price if and you would know theyre going to a fellow /k/unt
>>
>>34712251
One is a Draco pistol with an arm brace and the other is a tacticooled AK with a Midwest industry forend and zukov folding stock. I call it my commie tommy.

>>34712204
Yeah I know. My company went full retard and ended our overtime. I am thinking of getting a roommate since I have a spare bedroom bit it's Austin so it's full of fags and shit.

>>34712211
Sadly I thought of this. I've worked security and you'd be amazed how light the armor in armored trucks are. Most aren't even really armored.
>>
>>34712192
This
>>34712200

You should never really sell your guns, you never get close to what you payed for them (unless it's collectables) and it hurts even more when you know theyre nearly as good as new. If you have to do it, your thinking is correct though anon, start with the replaceable.

If you can OP, ask your trusted friends if theyll buy them half price so you can buy them back when you have the money as long as you know they'll take care of them. I helped a mate out and bought his Mossberg 500, PX4, and a 410 break barrel my girlfriend loves for 360$ and detailed cleaned them for him while I have them. He still owes me a year later (he's in college and was struggling for money) but he got to keep his car and therefore his job and is doing better now. Theyre ready when he has the cash. Even if they won't clean them, they'll probably let you come over and do maintenance when you need to.
>>
Selling guns won't get you out of a financial bind unless you're literally the poorest person on the planet. Like can you not manage to scrape together a few hundred?

Just go to work lol.
>>
Sold my M70A for $150 at the gun show in Williamson county yesterday. Not even mad, it was a turd that didn't run right and I need new tires. Not gonna miss it.
>>
>>34712192
Wouldn't sell your AKs if I were you. Only gonna get harder to buy them.
>>
>>34712309
I do have a job, they're cutting back overtime because they're kikes jewing us all because they took a big contract and failed to ta just r into account that people quit all the time in security.
>>
>>34712329
If you can't survive on your base pay without overtime you've made some serious mistakes.
>>
>>34712340
Yeah tell me about it. I've got 20k in cc debt. I've thought of getting a student loan to get into school to do nursing. The demand is high and I am already dead inside so nothing will bother me.
>>
File: 1499448897651.jpg (26KB, 480x268px) Image search: [Google]
1499448897651.jpg
26KB, 480x268px
>>34712309
I already told op he needs to use his guns to take other people's money. It'll be like payday 2!
>>
>>34712192
Op have you thought of a part time job?
>>
File: charlie-aws-job-land.jpg (57KB, 400x266px) Image search: [Google]
charlie-aws-job-land.jpg
57KB, 400x266px
>>34712452
Sorry, couldn't resist.
>>
>>34712505
To be fair the job market has improved a lot. That nigger isn't chimping out in the white house.
>>
>>34712296
>never get close to what you paid for them

You must be an idiot. I've owned dozens of guns and have almost always gotten the same amount back or more when selling. Never buy brand new guns, off brand plastic pistols or high end ARs. Gun prices have been going up up up until just recently. If you're losing money you're buying new and selling too fast or overpaying.
>>
>>34712272
>I am thinking of getting a roommate since I have a spare bedroom bit it's Austin
do mind fascist leaning ancapistan's
>>
>>34712192
Doubt your still around OP, but I will add my 2 cents in anyway.

Selling assets to pay for day to day things is a big red flag. You really should avoid doing so if you can help it. If you need to sell the guns off, understand you will get a fraction of what you paid for them and it won't help your situation much. Your first step should be to cut your expenses where you can (find a roommate, stop going out to eat, stop shooting, ect). Then proceed to find supplemental employment, while you look for a single job that can support you with either the base 40 or that guarantees overtime in the employment contract.

>>34712354
>I've got 20k in cc debt
You also should really get a hold on that credit card debt. Look to get it consolidated into a single loan. Once you have it all in one spot, destroy your credit cards. Seriously, unless you can normally pay off 20k in a few months, that is way too much debt. You really shouldn't trust your self with a credit card.
>>
Have you read Dave Ramsay's total mony makeover? Really great book, it helped me and my parents a lot
>>
>>34712192
Don't sell your guns unless you no longer enjoy them. If you try to sell them, you'll be lucky to get even a third of what you paid for them.
>>
>>34714261
Eh? Not sure what your question is here.
>>
>>34712192
Sell the stuff you can buy back later , not stuff like aks which have limited supply
>>
>>34714487
I shredded them. Yeah, it was crazy how fast that creeper up.
>>
>>34714261
I think he's asking if you mind ancap fascists.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.