[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/k/, i know it's a dick move, but how effective is boobytrapping

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 1ep4w7.png (26KB, 241x274px) Image search: [Google]
1ep4w7.png
26KB, 241x274px
/k/, i know it's a dick move, but how effective is boobytrapping enemy's dead bodies?

for how long is it gonna produce casualties until the entire enemy army knows that their dead are being boobytrapped?
>>
>>34712048
Sure there's some Vietnam horror stories and such, but it's not really a thing these days. It's not like ww2 where were looting Nazi officers for Luger pistols anymore. A dead Hadji has the clothes on his back and an old AK47 you can't take home anyway. No reason to even fuck with the bodies.
>>
>>34712074
organs for transplantation
>>
>>34712074
Not OP, but he means to boobytrap enemy dead bodies, so it would be like trying to take another dead friendly soldier's body with you and then dying to the trap.
>>
File: 1501388099847.jpg (22KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1501388099847.jpg
22KB, 480x480px
>>34712078
Why doesn't the US military harvest organs shortly after a firefight and sell them to hospitals?
>>
>>34712048
Couldnt that backfire? Most people are stupid fags so its not unlikely that someone tries to take a memento from a dead guy.
>>
>>34712088
Because of obvious reasons beyond it just being a retarded idea
>>
>>34712074
>>34712096
>/k/'s reading comprehension
OP meant boobytrapping enemy dead bodies so when their friends come to take their bodies home they'd blow up
>>
>>34712149
How do you know they are able to get to them before some dumbfuck?
>>
>>34712048
Would work well on western armies, as we all attempt to recover our dead. Other than that it just depends on the enemy. Are they short enough on supplies to loot their own dead? Do they value their dead comrades enough to bury them?

Personally seems like a waste of time. Risks political backlash when some local kid is looting corpses to sell what he can find, and blows himself up on the trap. Also risks wasted ordinance when you end up killing a coyote trying to eat the body. Waste of time and supplies in the hope of maybe getting another bad guy.
>>
>>34712048
Boobytraps aren't about kills anon. They are about planting the seeds of doubt and fear in the mind of your enemies. If they have to think about every step they take or everything they touch it will compromise their operational effectiveness.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.